|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pat's prison?
(a) Sandstone State Reformatory.
(b) Everwood State Reformatory.
(c) Springwater State Reformatory.
(d) Riverdale State Reformatory.
2. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Governor Clay.
(d) Senator Burkman.
3. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) His colleague.
(b) His sister.
(c) A secretary.
(d) His ex-girlfriend.
4. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) Her physical perfection.
(c) The mole on her neck.
(d) Her perfectly straight hair.
5. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
(a) He is her political ally.
(b) He is a suspicious man.
(c) He is a respectable gentleman.
(d) He is a corrupting influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
2. How does Lila react to Doc ordering her to leave the room?
3. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
4. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
5. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)