|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He will receive money for doing no real work.
(b) He is overqualified.
(c) He will enjoy it.
(d) It will be a challenge.
2. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become slum-like.
(b) It has become more upscale.
(c) It is full of new buildings.
(d) It has hardly changed.
3. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Overweight with a soft voice.
(b) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(c) Thin with a face of freckles.
(d) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
4. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) A secretary.
(b) His colleague.
(c) His ex-girlfriend.
(d) His sister.
5. What happened to Lila's baby?
(a) The baby was stillborn.
(b) The baby was adopted.
(c) Lila miscarried.
(d) The baby is being raised by Lila's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
2. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
3. Who is Willie?
4. What has Lila inherited?
5. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)