|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
(a) He has bribed people.
(b) People are forgiving.
(c) He knows many secrets about important people.
(d) No one has found out about his past.
2. Where does Pat visit Madeline in Chapter 11?
(a) At a coffee shop.
(b) At Pat's apartment.
(c) At Madeline's apartment.
(d) The Capitol building.
3. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Senator Burkman.
(c) Doc Luther.
(d) Governor Clay.
4. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
(a) Pat follows her.
(b) Pat introduces himself.
(c) Pat ignores her.
(d) Pat asks her for directions.
5. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that likely is illegal.
(b) Something that is politically dangerous.
(c) Something that is life changing.
(d) The greatest opportunity of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
2. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
3. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
4. What is the name of Pat's prison?
5. What does Lila's pregnancy prevent her from doing?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)