|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat wonder about Doc?
(a) What Doc sees in Lila.
(b) Doc's age.
(c) Why Doc arranged for Pat's parole.
(d) Why Doc is so mean to Pat.
2. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(b) Pat has a life sentence.
(c) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(d) He is too dangerous.
3. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) A hardware store.
(b) Doc's car.
(c) A cafe.
(d) At the house.
4. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Lila Luther.
(b) Madeline Flournoy.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Senator Burkman.
5. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) The mole on her neck.
(c) Her perfectly straight hair.
(d) Her physical perfection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
2. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
3. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
4. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
5. Where did Pat grow up?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)