|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
(a) He is a suspicious man.
(b) He is a corrupting influence.
(c) He is a respectable gentleman.
(d) He is her political ally.
2. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
(a) The food court of a mall.
(b) A roadhouse diner.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
3. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Governor Clay.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Doc Luther.
4. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(b) His conversation with Bill.
(c) Whom Pat met at the house.
(d) Pat's time in jail.
5. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
(a) They kiss.
(b) They exchange phone numbers.
(c) They wait for Doc.
(d) They tussle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
2. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
3. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
4. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)