|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Bill Hardesty.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
2. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
(a) An automobile.
(b) Generous pay.
(c) An expense account.
(d) A meal allowance.
3. What color is Myrtle's hair?
4. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
(a) Old and expensive.
(b) Modern and spacious.
(c) Dilapidated and large.
(d) Small and tidy.
5. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
(a) Cash a check.
(b) Make a withdrawal.
(c) Make a deposit.
(d) Ask out one of the tellers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
2. Where did Pat grow up?
3. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
4. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
5. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)