|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Thin with a face of freckles.
(b) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(c) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
(d) Overweight with a soft voice.
2. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Madeline Flournoy.
(b) Myrtle Briscoe.
(c) Senator Burkman.
(d) Lila Luther.
3. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
4. What job did Doc hold long ago?
(a) Professor of Sociology.
(b) Professor of Philosophy.
(c) Professor of Psychology.
(d) Professor of Physics.
5. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
(a) Lila spends too much time with her friends.
(b) Lila eats whatever she wants.
(c) Lila wears revealing clothing.
(d) Lila flirts with other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
2. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
3. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
4. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
5. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)