|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
(a) Back home.
(b) The State Capital building.
(c) The public library.
(d) Senator Burkman's office.
2. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
(a) Generous pay.
(b) A meal allowance.
(c) An automobile.
(d) An expense account.
3. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Doc and Lila.
(b) Senator Burkman and his children.
(c) Madeline and Willie.
(d) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
4. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that is life changing.
(b) Something that is politically dangerous.
(c) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(d) Something that likely is illegal.
5. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At the capital.
(c) At Governor Clay's office.
(d) At the roadhouse diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
2. What does Pat realize about his new job?
3. What color is Myrtle's hair?
4. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
5. What does Lila Luther look like?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)