|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Doc steal from the school safe?
(a) Tuition receipts.
(b) Bake sale profits.
(c) Property deeds.
(d) Scholarship money.
2. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(b) Pat's time in jail.
(c) Whom Pat met at the house.
(d) His conversation with Bill.
3. What do Madeline and Pat do together while he visits her at her apartment?
4. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Madeline and Willie.
(b) Doc and Lila.
(c) Senator Burkman and his children.
(d) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
5. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that is politically dangerous.
(b) Something that is life changing.
(c) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(d) Something that likely is illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
2. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
3. Where does Pat visit Madeline in Chapter 11?
4. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
5. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)