|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) About fifty years old.
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(c) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(d) Around forty years old.
2. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(b) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(c) He is too dangerous.
(d) Pat has a life sentence.
3. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(b) His conversation with Bill.
(c) Whom Pat met at the house.
(d) Pat's time in jail.
4. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A sandwich.
5. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
2. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
3. Who is Willie?
4. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
5. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)