|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Thirty years.
2. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat is a terrible liar.
(b) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(c) Pat is very polite.
(d) Pat has an excellent memory.
3. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
(b) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(c) Thin with a face of freckles.
(d) Overweight with a soft voice.
4. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(a) Killing his brother.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Embezzling $825,000.
5. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(b) Whom Pat met at the house.
(c) Pat's time in jail.
(d) His conversation with Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pat's prison?
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
3. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
4. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
5. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)