|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
(a) Buy Pat a puppy.
(b) Find Pat a job.
(c) Plan a fishing trip.
(d) Teach him Japanese.
2. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At the capital.
(b) At the roadhouse diner.
(c) At Governor Clay's office.
(d) At her apartment.
3. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(b) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(c) About fifty years old.
(d) Around forty years old.
4. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man owes Doc money.
(b) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(c) The man rear-ended his car.
(d) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
5. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
(a) Highway Commission.
(b) Water Works.
(c) Parks and Recreation.
(d) Waste Management.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who issued Pat's parole?
2. What color is Myrtle's hair?
3. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
4. What has Lila inherited?
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)