|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(b) Robbing a bank.
(c) Embezzling $825,000.
(d) Killing his brother.
2. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At Governor Clay's office.
(c) At the capital.
(d) At the roadhouse diner.
3. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that is life changing.
(b) Something that is politically dangerous.
(c) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(d) Something that likely is illegal.
4. Who is Willie?
(a) A servant.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Another tenant.
(d) The mailman.
5. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Senator Burkman.
(c) Doc Luther.
(d) Governor Clay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
2. What is the name of Pat's prison?
3. What color is Myrtle's hair?
4. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
5. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)