|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Governor Clay.
(b) Senator Burkman.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Doc Luther.
4. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(b) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(c) Pat has a life sentence.
(d) He is too dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
2. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
3. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
4. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)