|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) Something that is politically dangerous.
(b) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(c) Something that likely is illegal.
(d) Something that is life changing.
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
(a) The building is under construction.
(b) The building is in disrepair.
(c) The building is modern.
(d) The building is confusing.
3. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat is very polite.
(b) Pat is a terrible liar.
(c) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(d) Pat has an excellent memory.
4. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
(a) She is honest.
(b) She is corrupt.
(c) She is lucky.
(d) She buys votes.
5. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
(a) A roadhouse diner.
(b) The food court of a mall.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
2. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
3. Which description best suits Doc?
4. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
5. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)