|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
2. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Lila Luther.
(c) Madeline Flournoy.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
3. How has Myrtle kept her position for so long?
(a) She is honest.
(b) She is corrupt.
(c) She buys votes.
(d) She is lucky.
4. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(b) His conversation with Bill.
(c) Pat's time in jail.
(d) Whom Pat met at the house.
5. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(b) Around forty years old.
(c) About fifty years old.
(d) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Myrtle feel about Doc?
2. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
3. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
4. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
5. What is the name of Pat's prison?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)