|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat is a terrible liar.
(b) Pat is very polite.
(c) Pat has an excellent memory.
(d) Pat has a vivid imagination.
2. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
3. How old is Pat?
(a) Forty-one years old.
(b) Thirty-nine years old.
(c) Thirty-three years old.
(d) Twenty-seven years old.
4. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
(a) Buy Pat a puppy.
(b) Teach him Japanese.
(c) Find Pat a job.
(d) Plan a fishing trip.
5. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Madeline Flournoy.
(b) Lila Luther.
(c) Senator Burkman.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description best suits Doc?
2. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
3. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
4. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
5. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)