|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle tell Pat he is becoming involved in?
(a) The greatest opportunity of his life.
(b) Something that is life changing.
(c) Something that is politically dangerous.
(d) Something that likely is illegal.
2. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It is full of new buildings.
(b) It has become slum-like.
(c) It has hardly changed.
(d) It has become more upscale.
3. What color is Myrtle's hair?
4. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Myrtle Briscoe.
(c) Doc Luther.
(d) Governor Clay.
5. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
(a) The building is under construction.
(b) The building is modern.
(c) The building is in disrepair.
(d) The building is confusing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
2. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
3. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
4. Which description best suits Doc?
5. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)