|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Thirty years.
2. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At her apartment.
(b) At the roadhouse diner.
(c) At Governor Clay's office.
(d) At the capital.
3. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Governor Clay.
(d) Senator Burkman.
4. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A parking permit.
(c) A file folder.
(d) A newspaper.
5. How old is Pat?
(a) Thirty-nine years old.
(b) Thirty-three years old.
(c) Forty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-seven years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
3. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
4. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
5. What color is Myrtle's hair?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)