|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Myrtle served as the Commissioner of Corrections?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
2. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Governor Clay.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Senator Burkman.
3. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
(a) Old and expensive.
(b) Dilapidated and large.
(c) Small and tidy.
(d) Modern and spacious.
4. What color is Myrtle's hair?
5. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Madeline and Willie.
(b) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(c) Senator Burkman and his children.
(d) Doc and Lila.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description best suits Doc?
2. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
3. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
4. How old is Pat?
5. What is the name of Pat's prison?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)