|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Doc and Pat visit Myrtle?
(a) At the roadhouse diner.
(b) At the capital.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At Governor Clay's office.
2. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) Doc's car.
(b) A hardware store.
(c) A cafe.
(d) At the house.
3. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At lunchtime.
(d) Late afternoon.
4. How old is Pat?
(a) Twenty-seven years old.
(b) Thirty-nine years old.
(c) Thirty-three years old.
(d) Forty-one years old.
5. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
(a) Governor Clay and Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Senator Burkman and his children.
(c) Doc and Lila.
(d) Madeline and Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
2. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
3. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
4. What has Lila inherited?
5. Which description best suits Doc?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)