|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Around forty years old.
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(c) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(d) About fifty years old.
2. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Myrtle Briscoe.
(c) Doc Luther.
(d) Governor Clay.
3. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A newspaper.
4. Who is Willie?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) A servant.
(c) Another tenant.
(d) The mailman.
5. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(c) Embezzling $825,000.
(d) Killing his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Pat?
2. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
3. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
4. What does Doc question Pat about?
5. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)