|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Senator Burkman.
(d) Governor Clay.
2. Who offers Pat a job?
(a) Doc Luther.
(b) Lila Luther.
(c) No one.
(d) Madeline Flournoy.
3. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat is a terrible liar.
(c) Pat is very polite.
(d) Pat has an excellent memory.
4. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Around forty years old.
(b) About fifty years old.
(c) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(d) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(b) The man rear-ended his car.
(c) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
(d) The man owes Doc money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
2. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
3. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
4. What has Lila inherited?
5. What is the name of Pat's prison?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)