|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
(a) Buy Pat a puppy.
(b) Teach him Japanese.
(c) Plan a fishing trip.
(d) Find Pat a job.
2. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat is a terrible liar.
(c) Pat has an excellent memory.
(d) Pat is very polite.
3. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Lila Luther.
(c) Senator Burkman.
(d) Madeline Flournoy.
4. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
(a) Back home.
(b) Senator Burkman's office.
(c) The State Capital building.
(d) The public library.
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man rear-ended his car.
(b) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(c) The man owes Doc money.
(d) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description best suits Doc?
2. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
3. What does Doc question Pat about?
4. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
5. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)