|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two years.
2. At the apartment, whom does Doc introduce to Pat?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Lila Luther.
(c) Senator Burkman.
(d) Madeline Flournoy.
3. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
(c) Stock broker.
(d) Insurance Agent.
4. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
(a) Lila wears revealing clothing.
(b) Lila spends too much time with her friends.
(c) Lila eats whatever she wants.
(d) Lila flirts with other men.
5. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
(a) At lunchtime.
(b) In the morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
2. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
3. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
4. How old is Pat?
5. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)