|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) He is too dangerous.
(b) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(c) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(d) Pat has a life sentence.
2. How old is Pat?
(a) Twenty-seven years old.
(b) Thirty-nine years old.
(c) Thirty-three years old.
(d) Forty-one years old.
3. Who offers Pat a job?
(a) Lila Luther.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Madeline Flournoy.
(d) No one.
4. Where is the job Senator Burkman promises for Pat?
(a) Highway Commission.
(b) Parks and Recreation.
(c) Waste Management.
(d) Water Works.
5. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Willie?
3. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
4. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
5. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)