|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
(a) Modern and spacious.
(b) Small and tidy.
(c) Old and expensive.
(d) Dilapidated and large.
2. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(b) Thin with a face of freckles.
(c) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
(d) Overweight with a soft voice.
3. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) About fifty years old.
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(c) Around forty years old.
(d) Roughly sixty-five years old.
4. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(b) Pat has a life sentence.
(c) He is too dangerous.
(d) Pat does not have a sponsor.
5. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat is very polite.
(c) Pat has an excellent memory.
(d) Pat is a terrible liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who issued Pat's parole?
2. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
3. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
4. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
5. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)