|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Governor Clay.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
2. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
(a) Luther Psychological Clinic.
(b) ABC English School for Boys.
(c) Freidman and Garbo Law Office.
(d) Mr.Smile's Cosmetic Dentistry.
3. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
(a) Lila wears revealing clothing.
(b) Lila eats whatever she wants.
(c) Lila flirts with other men.
(d) Lila spends too much time with her friends.
4. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Thin with a face of freckles.
(b) Overweight with a soft voice.
(c) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(d) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
5. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become slum-like.
(b) It has become more upscale.
(c) It has hardly changed.
(d) It is full of new buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who occupies the lower apartments of the house?
2. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
3. How old is Pat?
4. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
5. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)