|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) He is too dangerous.
(b) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(c) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(d) Pat has a life sentence.
2. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Two years.
3. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Governor Clay.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Doc Luther.
4. What does the house where Doc and Pat live look like?
(a) Old and expensive.
(b) Dilapidated and large.
(c) Small and tidy.
(d) Modern and spacious.
5. Who is Willie?
(a) A servant.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The mailman.
(d) Another tenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pat's prison?
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
4. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)