|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what part of Pat's body is the gun pointed towards?
(a) Pat's temple.
(b) Pat's heart.
(c) Pat's forehead.
(d) Pat's back.
2. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man owes Doc money.
(b) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(c) The man rear-ended his car.
(d) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
3. What does Doc hope to do by his plan?
(a) Sway an upcoming election.
(b) Get revenge for a past betrayal.
(c) Help the needy.
(d) Gain political power.
4. Who issued Pat's parole?
(a) Doc Luther.
(b) Governor Clay.
(c) Senator Burkman.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
5. What is the occupation of the person Pat visited in Chapter 16?
(b) Police officer.
(c) Private Investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat wonder about Doc?
2. How old is Pat?
3. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
4. What does the caller in Chapter 21 apologize for?
5. Why does Pat decide to smuggle Eggleston's body out of the building?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)