|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become more upscale.
(b) It has hardly changed.
(c) It is full of new buildings.
(d) It has become slum-like.
2. Why is Henry troubled in Chapter 24?
(a) Henry doesn't want to be accused of taking Pat's money.
(b) Henry overheard Doc saying some despicable things.
(c) Henry is sick but can't afford a sick day.
(d) Lila won't stop flirting with Henry.
3. Relative to the appointed time, when does Pat arrive at Eggleston's office?
(a) Extremely late.
(c) On time.
(d) Five minutes late.
4. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Thin with a face of freckles.
(b) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(c) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
(d) Overweight with a soft voice.
5. According to Lila, what is wrong with her car?
(a) The battery is dead.
(b) The car is out of gas.
(c) The car has a flat tire.
(d) The car is overheated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who peeks in on Pat and Lila in the bedroom?
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. Where did Pat grow up?
4. What is the second newspaper article that Pat reads in Chapter 24 about?
5. What is Bill Hardesty's profession?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)