|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat is very polite.
(c) Pat is a terrible liar.
(d) Pat has an excellent memory.
2. Why does Pat threaten Bill Hardesty with physical violence?
(a) To stop him from telling anyone about Eggleston's body.
(b) For seeing Madeline.
(c) To stop him from lying again.
(d) For not revealing the entire plot.
3. What shocking revelation does Pat come by in Chapter 25?
(a) Doc and Rita are married.
(b) Lila is Doc's niece.
(c) Bill Hardesty and Madeline are married.
(d) Doc and Lila are not married.
4. What facial expression does Pat get a glimpse of on Madeline's face?
(a) An expression of fear.
(b) An expression of happiness.
(c) An expression of disgust.
(d) An expression of hatred.
5. What does Bill Hardesty reveal to Pat in Chapter 22?
(a) Eggleston was the mastermind of it all.
(b) Bill Hardesty wants Pat to kill Doc.
(c) Doc and Bill Hardesty are working together.
(d) Bill Hardesty loves Madeline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita Kennedy tell Pat over the phone?
2. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
3. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
4. Why does Pat feel guilty in Chapter 17?
5. What does Pat reveal on his body to Madeline and the parole officer?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)