|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat remove as he talks to the parole officer?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His hat.
(c) His pants.
(d) His shoes.
2. Which description best suits Doc?
(a) Red curly hair and a wild mustache.
(b) Overweight with a soft voice.
(c) Salt and pepper hair and rosy cheeks.
(d) Thin with a face of freckles.
3. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
(a) He knows many secrets about important people.
(b) No one has found out about his past.
(c) People are forgiving.
(d) He has bribed people.
4. What facial expression does Pat get a glimpse of on Madeline's face?
(a) An expression of fear.
(b) An expression of disgust.
(c) An expression of happiness.
(d) An expression of hatred.
5. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(b) Governor Clay.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pat threaten Bill Hardesty with physical violence?
2. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
3. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
4. What does Pat realize about his new job?
5. What will Henry need to do to ready Pat's room in Chapter 24?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)