|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pat get into Eggleston's office?
(a) Pat breaks a window.
(b) Pat walks through the front door.
(c) Pat kicks down the door.
(d) Pat sneaks in.
2. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) In order to discredit her in the election.
(b) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
(c) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
(d) To make Governor Clay look good.
3. What does Henry bring Pat in Chapter 24?
(a) A key.
(b) A letter.
(d) A newspaper.
4. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
(a) Pat follows her.
(b) Pat ignores her.
(c) Pat asks her for directions.
(d) Pat introduces himself.
5. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
(a) The recession.
(b) Ecological destruction.
(c) Urban sprawl.
(d) Social corruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
2. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
3. Where do Pat and Eggleston plan to have their meeting?
4. Who does Pat believe is using him for their own purposes?
5. What will Henry need to do to ready Pat's room in Chapter 24?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)