|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
(a) The public library.
(b) Back home.
(c) Senator Burkman's office.
(d) The State Capital building.
2. Where is Pat headed when he spots Lila on the side of the road?
(a) Madeline's apartment.
(b) Capitol City.
(c) Eggleston's office.
(d) His apartment.
3. What is the second newspaper article that Pat reads in Chapter 24 about?
(d) International news.
4. How does Lila react to Doc ordering her to leave the room?
(a) Lila slaps Doc.
(b) Lila flings her drink in Doc's face.
(c) Lila breaks a mirror.
(d) Lila leaves in silence.
5. How long does Eggleston think about Pat's answers?
(a) Several minutes.
(b) Almost an hour.
(c) A few seconds.
(d) An eternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lila, what is wrong with her car?
2. What does the parole officer want in exchange for keeping quiet about what he saw?
3. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
4. What job did Doc hold long ago?
5. Which description best suits Doc?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)