|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It is full of new buildings.
(b) It has become more upscale.
(c) It has become slum-like.
(d) It has hardly changed.
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
(d) Governor Clay.
4. Where did Pat grow up?
(a) The suburbs.
(b) A rough urban neighborhood.
(c) Capitol City.
(d) A small rural town.
5. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(b) About fifty years old.
(c) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(d) Around forty years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pat believe is using him for their own purposes?
2. What does the parole officer want in exchange for keeping quiet about what he saw?
3. Where do Pat and Eggleston plan to have their meeting?
4. When do Pat and Eggleston plan to meet?
5. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)