|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat reveal on his body to Madeline and the parole officer?
(b) An artificial limb.
(d) A birthmark.
2. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
(a) It is a Christmas present.
(b) It is a congratulatory gift.
(c) It is for work.
(d) It is a birthday surprise.
3. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become more upscale.
(b) It is full of new buildings.
(c) It has hardly changed.
(d) It has become slum-like.
4. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
(a) Generous pay.
(b) An automobile.
(c) An expense account.
(d) A meal allowance.
5. What month is it in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first newspaper article about that Pat reads in Chapter 24?
2. Who does Pat believe is using him for their own purposes?
3. How long does Eggleston think about Pat's answers?
4. What does Lila's pregnancy prevent her from doing?
5. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)