|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
2. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
(a) Governor Clay.
3. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
(b) To make Governor Clay look good.
(c) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
(d) In order to discredit her in the election.
4. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
(a) He has bribed people.
(b) No one has found out about his past.
(c) People are forgiving.
(d) He knows many secrets about important people.
5. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) It will be a challenge.
(b) He is overqualified.
(c) He will enjoy it.
(d) He will receive money for doing no real work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henry troubled in Chapter 24?
2. Why does Pat threaten Bill Hardesty with physical violence?
3. What does Bill Hardesty reveal to Pat in Chapter 22?
4. Where did Pat grow up?
5. What does Pat do to Lila in Chapter 15?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)