|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(a) Governor Clay.
(d) A policeman.
2. What does Pat wait for, outside Eggleston's office?
(a) For Eggleston to leave.
(b) For Madeline to arrive.
(c) For the security guard to go on break.
(d) For Doc's car to pull up.
3. Where do Pat and Eggleston plan to have their meeting?
(a) Eggleston's office.
(b) The roadhouse diner.
(c) At the boat launch.
(d) Pat's apartment.
4. Where do Doc and Pat drive to in Chapter 5?
(a) Back home.
(b) The public library.
(c) Senator Burkman's office.
(d) The State Capital building.
5. What has Lila inherited?
(b) An estate.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Pat's room be used for in Chapter 24?
2. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
3. According to Pat, why does Doc act jealous?
4. What does the parole officer want in exchange for keeping quiet about what he saw?
5. What does Rita Kennedy tell Pat over the phone?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)