|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
(a) Pat has a vivid imagination.
(b) Pat has an excellent memory.
(c) Pat is very polite.
(d) Pat is a terrible liar.
2. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
(a) Find Pat a job.
(b) Buy Pat a puppy.
(c) Plan a fishing trip.
(d) Teach him Japanese.
3. What does Doc question Pat about?
(a) His conversation with Bill.
(b) How Pat intends to spend his money.
(c) Pat's time in jail.
(d) Whom Pat met at the house.
4. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
5. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A file folder.
(d) A parking permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Doc hold long ago?
2. Where did Pat think he was going to work?
3. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
4. How does Lila react to Doc ordering her to leave the room?
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)