|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
2. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Around forty years old.
(b) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(c) About fifty years old.
(d) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
3. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) Doc's car.
(b) A cafe.
(c) At the house.
(d) A hardware store.
4. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
(a) Find Pat a job.
(b) Plan a fishing trip.
(c) Buy Pat a puppy.
(d) Teach him Japanese.
5. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) In the Capitol building cafeteria.
(b) A taco stand.
(c) The roadhouse diner.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
2. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
3. What did Doc steal from the school safe?
4. After questioning Pat, what does Doc determine?
5. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)