|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
(a) They wait for Doc.
(b) They tussle.
(c) They kiss.
(d) They exchange phone numbers.
2. What did Doc steal from the school safe?
(a) Property deeds.
(b) Scholarship money.
(c) Tuition receipts.
(d) Bake sale profits.
3. What does Lila's pregnancy prevent her from doing?
(a) Finishing school.
(b) Traveling abroad.
(c) Joining a country club.
(d) Working for Doc.
4. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
5. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Around forty years old.
(b) About fifty years old.
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(d) Roughly sixty-five years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
2. At the diner, what does Doc promise to do for Pat?
3. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
4. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
5. Why, in spite of his past, is Doc in influential circles?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)