Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Henry troubled in Chapter 24?
(a) Henry doesn't want to be accused of taking Pat's money.
(b) Henry overheard Doc saying some despicable things.
(c) Lila won't stop flirting with Henry.
(d) Henry is sick but can't afford a sick day.
2. How does Lila make Doc jealous?
(a) Lila flirts with other men.
(b) Lila spends too much time with her friends.
(c) Lila eats whatever she wants.
(d) Lila wears revealing clothing.
3. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) In order to discredit her in the election.
(b) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
(c) To make Governor Clay look good.
(d) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
4. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) Doc's car.
(b) At the house.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) A cafe.
5. Why does Pat feel guilty in Chapter 17?
(a) Pat feels guilty for not going to church.
(b) Pat feels guilty for seeking out a private investigator.
(c) Pat feels guilty for kissing Lila.
(d) Pat feels guilty for taking public funds without doing any real work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat give to the parole officer who sneaks into Madeline's apartment ?
2. Where do Pat and Doc stop for lunch?
3. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
4. Why does Pat threaten Bill Hardesty with physical violence?
5. What will Henry need to do to ready Pat's room in Chapter 24?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)