|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It is full of new buildings.
(b) It has become slum-like.
(c) It has hardly changed.
(d) It has become more upscale.
2. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
(a) The police chief.
(b) Pat's mother.
(c) The town judge.
(d) The bank manager.
3. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He will receive money for doing no real work.
(b) He is overqualified.
(c) It will be a challenge.
(d) He will enjoy it.
4. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
(a) A file folder.
(b) A parking permit.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An envelope.
5. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) Doc's car.
(b) At the house.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
3. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
4. When does Doc take Pat downtown?
5. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)