|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
(a) Ecological destruction.
(b) Urban sprawl.
(c) Social corruption.
(d) The recession.
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
4. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) In order to discredit her in the election.
(b) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
(c) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
(d) To make Governor Clay look good.
5. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
(a) Pat asks her for directions.
(b) Pat ignores her.
(c) Pat introduces himself.
(d) Pat follows her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
2. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
3. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
4. Where did Pat grow up?
5. What does Pat realize about his new job?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)