|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) A cafe.
(b) At the house.
(c) Doc's car.
(d) A hardware store.
2. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become slum-like.
(b) It has hardly changed.
(c) It has become more upscale.
(d) It is full of new buildings.
3. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
(d) Governor Clay.
4. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
(a) They exchange phone numbers.
(b) They tussle.
(c) They kiss.
(d) They wait for Doc.
5. According to Pat, why does Doc act jealous?
(a) To intimidate him.
(b) To manipulate him.
(c) To anger him.
(d) To confuse him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
2. What does Pat realize about his new job?
3. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
4. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
5. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)