|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
(a) Make a deposit.
(b) Cash a check.
(c) Make a withdrawal.
(d) Ask out one of the tellers.
2. When Pat revisits the diner, where does he sit?
(a) In a dark corner.
(b) At the counter.
(c) In his car.
(d) On a roadside bench.
3. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) The roadhouse diner.
(b) A taco stand.
(c) In the Capitol building cafeteria.
(d) A cafe.
4. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
(a) Pat ignores her.
(b) Pat asks her for directions.
(c) Pat introduces himself.
(d) Pat follows her.
5. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
(a) To make Governor Clay look good.
(b) To alleviate crowding at the prison.
(c) In order to discredit her in the election.
(d) So that Pat could be recruited for organized crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
2. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
3. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
4. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
5. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)