|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) At the house.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) Doc's car.
2. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
(a) A policeman.
(c) Governor Clay.
3. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
(a) Make a withdrawal.
(b) Ask out one of the tellers.
(c) Make a deposit.
(d) Cash a check.
4. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
(a) Social corruption.
(b) Urban sprawl.
(c) The recession.
(d) Ecological destruction.
5. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) The roadhouse diner.
(b) In the Capitol building cafeteria.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A taco stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat spend a few days wondering about?
2. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
3. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
4. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
5. Where did Pat grow up?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)