|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man rear-ended his car.
(b) The man owes Doc money.
(c) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(d) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
2. Why does Pat feel guilty in Chapter 17?
(a) Pat feels guilty for taking public funds without doing any real work.
(b) Pat feels guilty for kissing Lila.
(c) Pat feels guilty for seeking out a private investigator.
(d) Pat feels guilty for not going to church.
3. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
(a) Bill Hardesty.
(b) Rita Kennedy.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Senator Burkman.
4. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
(c) One hundred.
(d) Three hundred-sixty-five.
5. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He is overqualified.
(b) He will receive money for doing no real work.
(c) He will enjoy it.
(d) It will be a challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
2. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
3. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
4. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
5. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)