|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat spend a few days wondering about?
(a) How to find a better job.
(b) How to avoid Lila.
(c) How to extricate himself from Doc's plans.
(d) How to confess his feelings to Madeline.
2. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
3. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
(a) They wait for Doc.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They exchange phone numbers.
(d) They tussle.
4. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
(d) Governor Clay.
5. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
(a) Bill Hardesty.
(b) Senator Burkman.
(c) Rita Kennedy.
(d) Myrtle Briscoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pat grow up?
2. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
3. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
4. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
5. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)