|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He will enjoy it.
(b) It will be a challenge.
(c) He will receive money for doing no real work.
(d) He is overqualified.
2. As of Chapter 17, how many days has Pat been out of jail?
(a) One hundred.
(d) Three hundred-sixty-five.
3. What does Madeline take from Doc's car?
(a) A file folder.
(b) A parking permit.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An envelope.
4. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
(a) Bill Hardesty.
(b) Senator Burkman.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Rita Kennedy.
5. When Pat revisits the diner, where does he sit?
(a) On a roadside bench.
(b) At the counter.
(c) In a dark corner.
(d) In his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
2. What does Pat spend a few days wondering about?
3. Whom does Pat decide he can fully trust?
4. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
5. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)