|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become more upscale.
(b) It has become slum-like.
(c) It is full of new buildings.
(d) It has hardly changed.
2. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
(a) The man gave Doc a parking ticket.
(b) The man has been overly flirtatious with Lila.
(c) The man owes Doc money.
(d) The man rear-ended his car.
3. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) Doc's car.
(b) At the house.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hardware store.
4. Whom does Pat meet with in Capitol City?
(a) Senator Burkman.
(b) Bill Hardesty.
(c) Myrtle Briscoe.
(d) Rita Kennedy.
5. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
(a) A meal allowance.
(b) Generous pay.
(c) An expense account.
(d) An automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
2. What happens between Pat and Madeline at Doc's car?
3. Why does Myrtle believe Pat was paroled?
4. What facial expression does Pat get a glimpse of on Madeline's face?
5. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)