|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
(a) An apartment rented in his name.
(b) A police report about him.
(c) A car purchased in his name.
(d) A bank account opened in his name.
2. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) In the Capitol building cafeteria.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A taco stand.
(d) The roadhouse diner.
3. What facial expression does Pat get a glimpse of on Madeline's face?
(a) An expression of happiness.
(b) An expression of fear.
(c) An expression of disgust.
(d) An expression of hatred.
4. According to Pat, why does Doc act jealous?
(a) To intimidate him.
(b) To confuse him.
(c) To manipulate him.
(d) To anger him.
5. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
2. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
3. What did Pat intend to do at the bank before he robbed it?
4. Where did Pat grow up?
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)