|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Pat have a conversation with outside the bank?
(a) Pat's mother.
(b) The police chief.
(c) The bank manager.
(d) The town judge.
2. What does Pat notice about the Capitol building?
(a) The building is under construction.
(b) The building is modern.
(c) The building is in disrepair.
(d) The building is confusing.
3. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It is full of new buildings.
(b) It has hardly changed.
(c) It has become more upscale.
(d) It has become slum-like.
4. What does Myrtle question Pat about?
(a) A car purchased in his name.
(b) A police report about him.
(c) A bank account opened in his name.
(d) An apartment rented in his name.
5. Where do Pat and Doc eat lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) In the Capitol building cafeteria.
(b) A taco stand.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The roadhouse diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pat's initial reaction toward Madeline?
2. What does Pat give to Doc in Chapter 4?
3. What facial expression does Pat get a glimpse of on Madeline's face?
4. What does Pat do when he sees Madeline for the first time?
5. For what reason does Doc argue with the man in Chapter 4?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)