Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pat believe is using him for their own purposes?
(a) Myrtle Briscoe.
(b) Bill Hardesty.
(c) All of the above.
2. Where does Pat hear an argument taking place?
(a) A hardware store.
(b) At the house.
(c) A cafe.
(d) Doc's car.
3. What facial expression does Pat get a glimpse of on Madeline's face?
(a) An expression of happiness.
(b) An expression of hatred.
(c) An expression of disgust.
(d) An expression of fear.
4. What does Pat notice about the downtown of Capitol City?
(a) It has become slum-like.
(b) It has hardly changed.
(c) It is full of new buildings.
(d) It has become more upscale.
5. What does Pat realize about his new job?
(a) He will enjoy it.
(b) It will be a challenge.
(c) He is overqualified.
(d) He will receive money for doing no real work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not included with Pat's new job?
2. What does Doc buy for Pat in Capitol City?
3. Where did Pat grow up?
4. Who follows Pat out of town with Myrtle?
5. What does Pat contemplate while at the diner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)