|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lila Luther look like?
(a) Short, round, and brunette.
(b) Pale, statuesque, and freckly.
(c) Tall, slender, and blonde.
(d) Thin, with red hair, and glasses.
2. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her perfectly straight hair.
(b) Her limp.
(c) The mole on her neck.
(d) Her physical perfection.
3. According to Madeline, how was she able to win Pat over?
(a) With petting and kissing.
(b) With her sensual perfume.
(c) With her intelligent mind.
(d) With her sweet smile.
4. What does Madeline suggest that taunts Pat?
(a) Madeline was bored by Pat's life story.
(b) Pat is a horrible kisser.
(c) Madeline is repulsed by Pat.
(d) Bill Hardesty and Madeline are lovers.
5. What does Pat do when he returns home in Chapter 23?
(a) Takes a shower.
(b) Tells Doc everything.
(c) Eats some pie.
(d) Drinks alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat claim as he leaves Lila's bedroom?
2. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
3. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
4. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
5. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)