|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madeline suggest that taunts Pat?
(a) Pat is a horrible kisser.
(b) Madeline was bored by Pat's life story.
(c) Bill Hardesty and Madeline are lovers.
(d) Madeline is repulsed by Pat.
2. What does Pat do when he returns home in Chapter 23?
(a) Drinks alcohol.
(b) Eats some pie.
(c) Takes a shower.
(d) Tells Doc everything.
3. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
(a) His ex-girlfriend.
(b) His sister.
(c) A secretary.
(d) His colleague.
4. What does Pat do to Lila in Chapter 15?
(a) Pat fixes her hair.
(b) Pat pushes Lila out of the room.
(c) Pat flirts with Lila.
(d) Pat slaps Lila.
5. According to Madeline, how was she able to win Pat over?
(a) With her sweet smile.
(b) With her sensual perfume.
(c) With her intelligent mind.
(d) With petting and kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Madeline's assignment in Doc's scheme?
2. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
3. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
4. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
5. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)