|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
(a) Pat's boss.
(b) Pat's mistress.
(c) Pat's father.
(d) Pat's wife.
2. What was Madeline's assignment in Doc's scheme?
(a) To flirt with Pat.
(b) To kill Pat.
(c) To shadow Pat.
(d) To sabotage Pat.
3. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
(a) It is a Christmas present.
(b) It is a congratulatory gift.
(c) It is a birthday surprise.
(d) It is for work.
4. What does Pat do when he returns home in Chapter 23?
(a) Drinks alcohol.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Eats some pie.
(d) Tells Doc everything.
5. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
(a) The front lawn needs mowing.
(b) His employees are not allowed to fraternize.
(c) He is divorcing his wife.
(d) He is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Madeline, how was she able to win Pat over?
2. To where does Lila follow Pat?
3. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
4. What month is it in Chapter 15?
5. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)