|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Madeline and Bill Hardesty plan on ruining Doc's scheme?
(a) Having Pat kill Senator Burkman.
(b) By bribing Doc.
(c) Having Pat kill Doc.
(d) Going to the authorities.
2. What does Lila Luther look like?
(a) Tall, slender, and blonde.
(b) Thin, with red hair, and glasses.
(c) Short, round, and brunette.
(d) Pale, statuesque, and freckly.
3. What does Pat notice about Lila?
(a) Her limp.
(b) The mole on her neck.
(c) Her physical perfection.
(d) Her perfectly straight hair.
4. What month is it in Chapter 15?
5. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
(a) It is a congratulatory gift.
(b) It is a birthday surprise.
(c) It is a Christmas present.
(d) It is for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Madeline, how was she able to win Pat over?
2. What does Pat do when he returns home in Chapter 23?
3. What was Madeline's assignment in Doc's scheme?
4. Who supposedly bought the car in Pat's name?
5. What does Pat claim as he leaves Lila's bedroom?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)