|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lila explain the purchase of the car?
(a) It is for work.
(b) It is a Christmas present.
(c) It is a congratulatory gift.
(d) It is a birthday surprise.
2. How does Lila make Pat feel uncomfortable?
(a) Lila makes a pass at him.
(b) Lila talks about her money problems.
(c) Lila talks about her marital problems.
(d) Lila wears revealing clothing.
3. What does Madeline suggest that taunts Pat?
(a) Pat is a horrible kisser.
(b) Madeline was bored by Pat's life story.
(c) Madeline is repulsed by Pat.
(d) Bill Hardesty and Madeline are lovers.
4. Who peeks in on Pat and Lila in the bedroom?
(d) Senator Burkman.
5. What does Pat claim as he leaves Lila's bedroom?
(a) He has a headache.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He has an appointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Doc introduces Madeline to Pat what does he say she is?
2. After the run-in with Madeline, what does Doc tell Pat on the drive to the house?
3. What does Pat do to Lila in Chapter 15?
4. To where does Lila follow Pat?
5. What does Pat notice about Lila?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)