Chapter 1, Doc Luther
1. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Embezzling $825,000.
2. What is the name of Pat's prison?
(a) Springwater State Reformatory.
(b) Riverdale State Reformatory.
(c) Everwood State Reformatory.
(d) Sandstone State Reformatory.
3. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) He is too dangerous.
(b) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(c) Pat has a life sentence.
(d) Pat behaved badly in prison.
4. Who offers Pat a job?
(a) Doc Luther.
(b) Madeline Flournoy.
(c) No one.
(d) Lila Luther.
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
6. How old is Pat?
(a) Thirty-three years old.
(b) Thirty-nine years old.
(c) Twenty-seven years old.
(d) Forty-one years old.
Chapter 2, Cosgrove
7. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
(b) Capital City.
(d) Sin City.
8. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Around forty years old.
(b) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(c) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(d) About fifty years old.
This section contains 3,987 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)