1. What did Pat Cosgrove go to jail for?
(a) Killing his brother.
(c) Embezzling $825,000.
(d) Robbing a bank.
2. What is the name of Pat's prison?
(a) Everwood State Reformatory.
(b) Riverdale State Reformatory.
(c) Sandstone State Reformatory.
(d) Springwater State Reformatory.
3. Why is Pat ineligible for parole?
(a) He is too dangerous.
(b) Pat behaved badly in prison.
(c) Pat does not have a sponsor.
(d) Pat has a life sentence.
4. Who offers Pat a job?
(a) No one.
(b) Doc Luther.
(c) Madeline Flournoy.
(d) Lila Luther.
5. How many years has Pat been incarcerated?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Eleven years.
6. How old is Pat?
(a) Twenty-seven years old.
(b) Thirty-nine years old.
(c) Forty-one years old.
(d) Thirty-three years old.
7. After Doc picks Pat up from prison, where do they drive towards?
(a) Sin City.
(b) Capital City.
8. According to Pat's estimation, how old is Doc?
(a) Around forty years old.
(b) Somewhere between thirty and forty years old.
(c) Roughly sixty-five years old.
(d) About fifty years old.
This section contains 3,987 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)