|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
(a) Not much alone time.
(b) Nola's mother.
(c) Bruce's father.
(d) She had a schizophrenic personality.
2. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
(a) He went against his parents' wishes.
(b) Her parents insisted on it.
(c) They couldn't live without each other.
(d) His wife was pregnant.
3. What card game did the couples play at the cabin in the woods?
(c) Strip poker.
4. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
5. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
(a) They were very poor.
(b) They were itinerant.
(c) They were strict Catholics.
(d) They were good and respectable.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university is Bruce offered a fellowship?
2. The only two members of Nola's family that Bruce likes are her brother and ____________.
3. What does Bruce believe about Nola and the first time he made love to her?
4. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
5. What did Bruce and the girl in #103 do during the intermission at the dance?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)