|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
(b) Bruce's father.
2. What does Mature Bruce think of Nola now?
(a) She was an uneducated woman.
(b) She was the love of his life.
(c) She was heartless.
(d) She was brilliant in every way.
3. Bruce realizes the box was not packed by Aunt Margaret but had been returned to him from _______________.
4. What does Bruce wonder as he stands in front of the house?
(a) If anyone is still awake.
(b) The house is well maintained.
(c) It's amazing the house is still there.
(d) He would like to buy the house.
5. The only two members of Nola's family that Bruce likes are her brother and ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been the only true aspiration Bruce had for himself?
2. What did Bruce and Nola hear on the the night they were at the cabin?
3. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
4. Nola's family could be called ___________.
5. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruce recall about Nola's virginity the first time they were intimate?
2. What had Bruce thought about Nola's family members?
3. How did Nola avoid having sex with Bruce in the cabin that weekend?
4. What did Bruce do when it became apparent that Bailey was hitting on Nola?
5. What are the contents of the box saved by Aunt Margaret?
6. What were the circumstances that prompted Bruce to go to law school?
7. How have Bruce's perceptions of Nola changed over the years?
8. Other than leaving Nola, what complicated Bruce's decision regarding going to law school?
9. What was the only life Bruce had ever envisioned for his future?
10. What does the author reveal about the way Chet had died?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)