|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
(a) To enter a dance contest.
(b) To make him her singing partner.
(c) To get married.
(d) To travel before settling down.
2. Where had Bruce and Joe both worked during school?
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Mulder Nursery.
(d) Olive Garden.
3. Whose wedding to Bruce and Nola plan to attend?
(a) Nola's sister's.
4. The only two members of Nola's family that Bruce likes are her brother and ____________.
5. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nola's family could be called ___________.
2. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
3. After what event had the person in #127 written the letter?
4. Why had Nola's ex-boyfriend come to visit her?
5. Why is Bruce intrigued by the box given to him by the funeral director?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Bruce and Nola have few intimate moments together?
2. Other than leaving Nola, what complicated Bruce's decision regarding going to law school?
3. How did Nola avoid having sex with Bruce in the cabin that weekend?
4. What prompts Bruce to ask Nola to marry him?
5. What does Bruce recall about Nola's virginity the first time they were intimate?
6. What was the only life Bruce had ever envisioned for his future?
7. What factors must Bruce weigh in making decisions for his future?
8. How did Bruce separate himself from his own family in favor of the Mulders?
9. How does the author show Bruce's affections for his mother regarding his going to the prom?
10. Why does Bruce think more about his time with Nola than Chet when he returned for Chet's funeral?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)