|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been the only true aspiration Bruce had for himself?
(a) To become a business manager.
(b) To become a lawyer.
(c) To become a doctor.
(d) To become a professor.
2. What does Bruce suspect is the reason Nola did not want to make love at the cabin?
(a) She didn't want him to think she was easy.
(b) She wanted to wait for a special time.
(c) She wanted a nicer environment than the cabin.
(d) She was attracted to Bailey.
3. What was Joe's father's name?
4. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
5. What disease had stricken Bruce's brother?
(b) Heart Disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had written the letter Bruce picks out of the box?
2. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
3. Why did Joe once shove Bailey into a trash can?
4. What kind of girl does Bruce think Nola was?
5. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)