|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bruce anxious to leave Nola's sister's wedding?
(a) To spend the night with Nola.
(b) To get away from her crazy relatives.
(c) To get back to school.
(d) To change into comfortable clothes.
2. Where did Bill Binnion advise Bruce to go after college?
(a) Law school.
(c) The army.
(d) Ad agency.
3. What does Nola say when Bruce asks her to marry him?
(c) She needs to think about it.
4. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
5. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
(a) They could get married tonight.
(b) She could go back to school with him.
(c) They could run away tonight.
(d) They would have time together over the summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of girl does Bruce think Nola was?
2. How had Bruce viewed Joe's father when Bruce was a boy?
3. What had been the only true aspiration Bruce had for himself?
4. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
5. What card game did the couples play at the cabin in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bruce violate his instincts about bringing any friends into their home?
2. What does Bruce recall about his brother, Chet's, life?
3. What game did the couples play when Bruce and Nola accompanied Bailey and his girlfriend to a cabin one weekend?
4. How did Bruce separate himself from his own family in favor of the Mulders?
5. How did Nola avoid having sex with Bruce in the cabin that weekend?
6. What was the only life Bruce had ever envisioned for his future?
7. Why did Bruce and Nola have few intimate moments together?
8. What are the contents of the box saved by Aunt Margaret?
9. What does Bruce recall about Nola's virginity the first time they were intimate?
10. What factors must Bruce weigh in making decisions for his future?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)