|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nola's family could be called ___________.
2. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
(a) The homecoming game.
(b) High school graduation.
(c) Nola's sister's wedding.
(d) Holly's wedding.
3. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for leaving Salt Lake City?
(a) His family legacy.
(b) Religious restrictions.
(c) No cultural life.
(d) A down economy.
4. What was the nature of the relationship between Bruce and the person in #105?
5. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
(a) They were very poor.
(b) They were good and respectable.
(c) They were strict Catholics.
(d) They were itinerant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Nola want to leave the cabin early?
2. What card game did the couples play at the cabin in the woods?
3. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
4. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
5. Why do Bruce and Nola not make love during the weekend at the cabin?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)