|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It should be condemned.
(b) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(c) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
(d) It is much smaller than he remembered.
2. Where had Bruce and Joe both worked during school?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Mulder Nursery.
(c) Olive Garden.
3. Where can Bruce and Nola spend a night alone together?
(a) The Mulders' guest house.
(b) A bed and breakfast.
(c) A cheap hotel.
(d) The ranch of one of Nola's relatives.
4. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
(a) He went against his parents' wishes.
(b) His wife was pregnant.
(c) Her parents insisted on it.
(d) They couldn't live without each other.
5. Nola's family could be called ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nola's family's business was ________________.
2. Why had Nola's ex-boyfriend come to visit her?
3. Why was Bruce reluctant to leave his mother at home while he went to the prom?
4. Whose wedding to Bruce and Nola plan to attend?
5. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)