|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce wonder as he stands in front of the house?
(a) The house is well maintained.
(b) It's amazing the house is still there.
(c) He would like to buy the house.
(d) If anyone is still awake.
2. After what event had the person in #127 written the letter?
(a) Nola's graduation.
(b) Chet's funeral.
(c) Bruce's graduation.
(d) Mrs. Mason's funeral.
3. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
(a) They were strict Catholics.
(b) They were very poor.
(c) They were good and respectable.
(d) They were itinerant.
4. Why do Bruce and Nola not make love during the weekend at the cabin?
(a) Bruce was upset that Nola flirted with Bailey.
(b) They didn't have enough privacy.
(c) Nola was angry at Bruce.
(d) Nola had her menstrual period.
5. Who had Bruce given the item in #110 to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Nola want to leave the cabin early?
2. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
3. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for staying in Salt Lake City?
4. At what university is Bruce offered a fellowship?
5. Why had Nola's ex-boyfriend come to visit her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the circumstances that prompted Bruce to go to law school?
2. Other than leaving Nola, what complicated Bruce's decision regarding going to law school?
3. What did Bruce do when it became apparent that Bailey was hitting on Nola?
4. Why did Bruce and Nola have few intimate moments together?
5. What had Bruce thought about Nola's family members?
6. How did Nola avoid having sex with Bruce in the cabin that weekend?
7. What are the contents of the box saved by Aunt Margaret?
8. What could account for Bruce's high opinion of himself as a young man?
9. What does Bruce recall about his brother, Chet's, life?
10. What game did the couples play when Bruce and Nola accompanied Bailey and his girlfriend to a cabin one weekend?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)