|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bruce's marital status?
2. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
(a) Good sports.
(b) Big, dumb apes.
3. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He took the fire escape.
(b) He took the elevator.
(c) He did not go upstairs.
(d) He took the stairs.
4. Who is Bruce's father?
5. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Bruce's mother made his father get him a summer membership?
2. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
3. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
4. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
5. How does Bruce get home from his job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Holly and Nola and what prompts Bruce to think of them?
2. What does Bruce recall about the house once he is inside?
3. What were Bruce's school years like?
4. What saddens Bruce as he walks the streets of Salt Lake City?
5. What does Bruce think about as he eats dinner in the hotel?
6. What does Bruce learn about the phone number given to him by the funeral director?
7. What two items does the funeral director give Bruce before he leaves?
8. Describe the situation in which Bruce touches a girl's breast for the first time.
9. What two buildings does Bruce see that were important in his father's life?
10. How does Bruce distinguish between Young Bruce and Mature Bruce?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)