|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
(a) Tennis club.
(b) Car dealership.
(d) Men's clothing store.
2. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
3. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) An Internet cafe.
(b) A bar.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What did Bruce think of Jack Bailey's fashion sense?
5. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
2. What does Bruce recall that he was during school?
3. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
4. Who taught Bruce to play tennis?
5. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What messy school project does Bruce recall and how did his father harass him?
2. What prompts Bruce to recall a time he worked as a busboy at a restaurant on a lake.
3. Why does Bruce hate his father for his mother's sake?
4. Why does Bruce think more about his time with Nola than Chet when he returned for Chet's funeral?
5. What conclusion does Bruce arrive at regarding Nola's need for a man?
6. Why did Bruce and Nola have few intimate moments together?
7. What does Bruce find amusing about the building the funeral home is housed in?
8. Other than leaving Nola, what complicated Bruce's decision regarding going to law school?
9. How did Nola avoid having sex with Bruce in the cabin that weekend?
10. How did Bruce separate himself from his own family in favor of the Mulders?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)