|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
2. Which friend did Bruce hate when he left Salt Lake City years ago?
(a) Bill Miller.
(b) Jim Monroe.
(c) Jack Bailey.
(d) Aaron Johnson.
3. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
(a) A garden hose.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A cabbage.
(d) A bike.
4. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
5. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
(a) Roman castra.
(b) Marine life.
(c) Solar system.
(d) The Alamo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
2. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
3. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
4. What does Bruce do with the item he steals from a neighbor's house?
5. Who is Bruce's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two items does the funeral director give Bruce before he leaves?
2. Describe the situation in which Bruce touches a girl's breast for the first time.
3. What does Bruce think about as he eats dinner in the hotel?
4. Who are Holly and Nola and what prompts Bruce to think of them?
5. What two buildings does Bruce see that were important in his father's life?
6. Who are the two friends that Bruce recalls as he reminisces about his childhood?
7. How does Bruce distinguish between Young Bruce and Mature Bruce?
8. How does the elevator episode show Bruce's feelings for Nola?
9. Who is Nola and what is her role in Bruce's life?
10. Why does Bruce hate his father for his mother's sake?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)