|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
(b) Joe Mulder.
(c) Jim Brickel.
2. What does Prohibition forbid?
(a) Strip clubs.
(c) Adult book stores.
3. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
4. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
(a) Admired him anyway.
(c) A good guy overall.
5. How many siblings does Bruce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
2. Bruce drives and finds himself stopped in front of what kind of building?
3. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
4. What is now standing in the spot where the location in #86 had been?
5. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the girl's boyfriend realizes that Bruce has gotten fresh with her?
2. Who are the two friends that Bruce recalls as he reminisces about his childhood?
3. What does Bruce find amusing about the building the funeral home is housed in?
4. Who are Holly and Nola and what prompts Bruce to think of them?
5. Who is Nola and what is her role in Bruce's life?
6. What were Bruce's school years like?
7. How does the episode of Bruce touching the girl's breast show what a simple time he lived in?
8. Describe the humorous scenario of Bruce trying to outwit the elevator man in Nola's hotel.
9. What two buildings does Bruce see that were important in his father's life?
10. What saddens Bruce as he walks the streets of Salt Lake City?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)