|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) A lifeguard.
(b) A flight attendant.
(c) The girl's mother.
(d) The elevator man.
2. Who is Bruce's father?
3. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
4. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(c) Prayer card.
(d) Death certificate.
5. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
(a) He does not care for her.
(b) He visits her in the nursing home.
(c) She lives in his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
2. Who was Bruce's brother?
3. What is Bruce's father's nickname?
4. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
5. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author show that Joe had been an important part of Bruce's life?
2. Who are the two friends that Bruce recalls as he reminisces about his childhood?
3. What happened after Bruce finally made it into Nola's room?
4. How does Bruce distinguish between Young Bruce and Mature Bruce?
5. What two buildings does Bruce see that were important in his father's life?
6. What does Bruce find amusing about the building the funeral home is housed in?
7. How does the elevator episode show Bruce's feelings for Nola?
8. Why does Bruce hate his father for his own sake?
9. How does the episode of Bruce touching the girl's breast show what a simple time he lived in?
10. What prompts Bruce to recall a time he worked as a busboy at a restaurant on a lake.
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)