Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been the only true aspiration Bruce had for himself?
(a) To become a business manager.
(b) To become a lawyer.
(c) To become a doctor.
(d) To become a professor.
2. What does Bruce suspect is the reason Nola did not want to make love at the cabin?
(a) She didn't want him to think she was easy.
(b) She wanted to wait for a special time.
(c) She wanted a nicer environment than the cabin.
(d) She was attracted to Bailey.
3. What was Joe's father's name?
4. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
5. What disease had stricken Bruce's brother?
(b) Heart Disease.
6. Who had written the letter Bruce picks out of the box?
(a) Mrs. Mason.
7. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
8. Why did Joe once shove Bailey into a trash can?
(a) For breaking his new ball bat.
(b) For hitting on the girlfriend of the tennis club manager.
(c) For squealing on him about test answers.
(d) For kissing his sister.
9. What kind of girl does Bruce think Nola was?
(a) A virgin.
(b) A girl who needed a man around all the time.
(c) A recluse.
(d) A one-man woman.
10. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
(a) The homecoming game.
(b) High school graduation.
(c) Nola's sister's wedding.
(d) Holly's wedding.
11. Why was Bruce reluctant to leave his mother at home while he went to the prom?
(a) She never got to go anywhere nice.
(b) His father had beaten her again.
(c) She had a sick migraine.
(d) She was recovering from breast cancer surgery.
12. What religion did the Mulders practice?
13. With whom did Nola eventually run away?
14. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
(a) To get married.
(b) To travel before settling down.
(c) To make him her singing partner.
(d) To enter a dance contest.
15. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what university is Bruce offered a fellowship?
2. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
3. Why is Bruce intrigued by the box given to him by the funeral director?
4. Bruce recalls that Bailey ____________________ Nola.
5. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for leaving Salt Lake City?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)