|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What garment is inside the box?
(a) Athletic sweater.
(b) Wedding dress.
(c) Baby shoes.
2. What is Bruce doing as Part 3, Chapter 6 begins?
3. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
(a) Nola's sister's wedding.
(b) Holly's wedding.
(c) The homecoming game.
(d) High school graduation.
4. Why did Nola not lose at the card game?
(a) Bruce cheated to help her.
(b) The game broke up suddenly.
(c) Nola was much better than Bailey thought.
(d) She was a clever player.
5. What religion did Nola's family practice?
6. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
7. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
(a) They were very poor.
(b) They were good and respectable.
(c) They were strict Catholics.
(d) They were itinerant.
8. Where can Bruce and Nola spend a night alone together?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) The ranch of one of Nola's relatives.
(c) The Mulders' guest house.
(d) A cheap hotel.
9. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
(a) They get some refreshments.
(b) They dance every dance.
(c) They do not return to the prom.
(d) They organize an after prom party.
10. What does Mature Bruce think of Nola now?
(a) She was heartless.
(b) She was brilliant in every way.
(c) She was an uneducated woman.
(d) She was the love of his life.
11. Whose wedding to Bruce and Nola plan to attend?
(b) Nola's sister's.
12. The box contains two stacks of letters, an envelope filled with pictures and _______________.
(a) A yearbook.
(b) A dried corsage.
(c) Three books.
(d) A rosary.
13. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Los Angeles.
14. In what field would Bruce be continuing his education?
15. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
(a) Not much alone time.
(b) She had a schizophrenic personality.
(c) Nola's mother.
(d) Bruce's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
2. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
3. Bruce recalls that Bailey ____________________ Nola.
4. What did Bruce and Nola hear on the the night they were at the cabin?
5. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)