|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bill Binnion?
(a) Bruce's godfather.
(b) Bruce's first boss.
(c) Bruce's football coach.
(d) Bruce's English professor.
2. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
(a) They do not return to the prom.
(b) They get some refreshments.
(c) They dance every dance.
(d) They organize an after prom party.
3. Whose wedding to Bruce and Nola plan to attend?
(d) Nola's sister's.
4. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
(b) South America.
(c) The Middle East.
5. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
(a) Holly's wedding.
(b) Nola's sister's wedding.
(c) The homecoming game.
(d) High school graduation.
6. Where can Bruce and Nola spend a night alone together?
(a) The ranch of one of Nola's relatives.
(b) A cheap hotel.
(c) A bed and breakfast.
(d) The Mulders' guest house.
7. Why was Bruce anxious to leave Nola's sister's wedding?
(a) To get back to school.
(b) To spend the night with Nola.
(c) To change into comfortable clothes.
(d) To get away from her crazy relatives.
8. What does Nola say when Bruce asks her to marry him?
(c) She needs to think about it.
9. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
10. What does Bruce wonder as he stands in front of the house?
(a) It's amazing the house is still there.
(b) If anyone is still awake.
(c) He would like to buy the house.
(d) The house is well maintained.
11. Why didn't Nola want to leave the cabin early?
(a) It was getting dark.
(b) She needed the time away from the city.
(c) She wanted to stay for the sunset.
(d) Bailey and his girlfriend would not have a ride home.
12. Nola's family could be called ___________.
13. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
14. Bruce realizes the box was not packed by Aunt Margaret but had been returned to him from _______________.
15. What was Joe's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
2. What had been the only true aspiration Bruce had for himself?
3. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
5. What does Mature Bruce think of Nola now?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)