|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) The girl's mother.
(b) The elevator man.
(c) A flight attendant.
(d) A lifeguard.
2. Bruce drives and finds himself stopped in front of what kind of building?
(b) Apartment building.
3. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
(a) He lost a customer because of them.
(b) Living expenses are getting too high.
(c) They dropped a case of whiskey.
(d) They nag him about moving.
4. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The hotel restaurant.
(b) The Chop House.
(c) L'Auberge Restaurant.
(d) He had room service.
5. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
(a) Joe Mulder.
(c) Jim Brickel.
6. Why does Bruce hate his father?
(a) Because he bashed in his bicycle.
(b) Because he beats him every day.
(c) Because he is having an affair.
(d) Because he is cruel to Bruce's mother.
7. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(a) Phone number.
8. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
(a) A bike.
(b) A garden hose.
(c) A lawn mower.
(d) A cabbage.
9. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(c) Bus station.
10. What had Bruce thought he would be at the location in #86?
(a) An outsider.
(b) A star.
(c) A failure.
(d) A hero.
11. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
(c) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(d) He will be free of any more family obligations.
12. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
(a) A good guy overall.
(c) Admired him anyway.
13. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
14. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
(b) Grocery stock boy.
(d) Errand boy.
15. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
(a) He missed the last train.
(b) He is afraid the girl's boyfriend will find him on the train.
(c) He is out of gas.
(d) His bike has a flat tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
2. How does Bruce get home from his job?
3. What type of business had Bruce's father had which has been replaced by a tall building?
4. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
5. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)