|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(a) Dinner companion.
2. Who was Bruce's brother?
3. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The hotel restaurant.
(b) He had room service.
(c) L'Auberge Restaurant.
(d) The Chop House.
4. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
5. Who is Bruce's father?
6. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Dedicate a library.
(b) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(c) Speak to his attorney.
(d) See the sites of his childhood.
7. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Quit his job.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Take a nap.
8. What does Nola always need in her life?
(b) A boy.
9. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
(a) Made love.
(b) Listened to the radio.
(c) Kissed for awhile.
(d) Watched TV.
10. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
(a) A couple dancing.
(b) A drug deal.
(c) A sunset.
(d) A brawl.
11. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
(b) Ignores him.52?
12. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
(a) Marine life.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) Solar system.
(d) Roman castra.
13. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It has extended happy hour.
(b) It has a quirky name.
(c) It is open all night.
(d) It was the home of some friends long ago.
14. What does Bruce recall that he was during school?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A brainiac.
(c) A gang member.
(d) A jock.
15. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
(a) Good sports.
(d) Big, dumb apes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bruce cry while he works on his project?
2. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
3. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
4. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
5. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)