|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
(a) The young woman's mother.
(b) The young woman.
(c) The young woman's roommate.
(d) The elevator man.
2. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Clear Creek Township.
(b) Cache Valley.
3. Why did Bruce panic regarding the girl in #11?
(a) She got too serious too fast.
(b) She begged him to take her away with him.
(c) She got pregnant.
(d) She wanted to get married.
4. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
5. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(c) Bus station.
6. What had Bruce thought he would be at the location in #86?
(a) A star.
(b) A failure.
(c) A hero.
(d) An outsider.
7. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The hotel restaurant.
(b) The Chop House.
(c) L'Auberge Restaurant.
(d) He had room service.
8. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
9. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
(a) He touched his girlfriend inappropriately.
(b) He stepped on his new shoes.
(c) He stole money from his wallet.
(d) He kissed his girlfriend.
10. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
11. Bruce drives by a _______________ and recalls a girl he used to date who worked there.
(a) telephone company.
(d) movie theater.
12. Who taught Bruce to play tennis?
13. What type of store did Jack Bailey once work in?
14. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
15. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(a) Underground newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
2. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
3. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
4. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
5. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)