|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
(a) Falls in the gutter.
(b) Loses his hat.
(c) Brushes a girl's breast.
(d) Faints from the heat.
2. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
3. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
4. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
(a) Tennis club.
(b) Car dealership.
(c) Men's clothing store.
5. Whose phone number does the funeral director give Bruce?
(a) Jim Barton's.
(d) Joe Mulder's.
6. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(d) Dinner companion.
7. What had Bruce thought he would be at the location in #86?
(a) An outsider.
(b) A failure.
(c) A hero.
(d) A star.
8. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
9. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
(a) A sunset.
(b) A couple dancing.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) A brawl.
10. Who was Bruce's brother?
11. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(c) Bus station.
12. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
13. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
(b) Jim Brickel.
(c) Joe Mulder.
14. Where had Bruce's mother made his father get him a summer membership?
(a) The tennis club.
(b) The swim club.
(c) The YMCA.
(d) The golf course.
15. What is Bruce's father's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
2. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
3. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
4. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
5. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)