|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) The elevator man.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) A flight attendant.
(d) A lifeguard.
2. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
3. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The dining room.
4. What type of store did Jack Bailey once work in?
5. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
(a) Brushes a girl's breast.
(b) Loses his hat.
(c) Falls in the gutter.
(d) Faints from the heat.
6. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An Internet cafe.
7. Why does Bruce cry while he works on his project?
(a) He is so angry at his father.
(b) He got a bad grade on a test.
(c) His best friend moved away.
(d) He wants to stay up later.
8. How many siblings does Bruce have?
9. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
10. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
(b) Ticket counter.
(d) Nurse's aide.
11. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(b) Phone number.
12. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Cache Valley.
(d) Clear Creek Township.
13. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The Chop House.
(b) The hotel restaurant.
(c) L'Auberge Restaurant.
(d) He had room service.
14. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
15. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It has extended happy hour.
(b) It is open all night.
(c) It has a quirky name.
(d) It was the home of some friends long ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
2. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
3. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
4. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
5. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)