|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bruce's brother?
2. What does Bruce's father's job inhibit?
(b) Family friends.
(c) Medical insurance.
(d) Good salary.
3. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his sixties.
(d) In his thirties.
4. Bruce drives by a _______________ and recalls a girl he used to date who worked there.
(b) telephone company.
(d) movie theater.
5. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
(a) Made love.
(b) Kissed for awhile.
(c) Listened to the radio.
(d) Watched TV.
6. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
7. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
8. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
(a) Because she won't learn to read.
(b) Because she won't drive him to school.
(c) Because she stays with his father.
(d) Because she won't get a job.
9. What is now standing in the spot where the location in #86 had been?
(a) A Starbucks.
(b) A senior recreation center.
(c) A book store.
(d) A health club.
10. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It has a quirky name.
(b) It is open all night.
(c) It was the home of some friends long ago.
(d) It has extended happy hour.
11. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) Standing in an elevator.
(b) In the surf.
(c) In an airplane bathroom.
(d) Standing on her front porch.
12. Which friend did Bruce hate when he left Salt Lake City years ago?
(a) Jim Monroe.
(b) Aaron Johnson.
(c) Bill Miller.
(d) Jack Bailey.
13. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
(a) He was a cad.
(b) He was a romantic.
(c) He was a brute.
(d) He was cautious.
14. What type of store did Jack Bailey once work in?
15. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The Chop House.
(b) L'Auberge Restaurant.
(c) He had room service.
(d) The hotel restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
2. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
3. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
4. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
5. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)