|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) In an airplane bathroom.
(b) Standing in an elevator.
(c) Standing on her front porch.
(d) In the surf.
2. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(a) Playing golf.
3. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(c) Underground newspaper.
4. How many years have passed since Bruce has left his hometown?
5. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
(a) She really did not like him.
(b) She needed to make a phone call.
(c) She was not ready for a sexual relationship.
(d) She needed to get to sleep.
6. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It was the home of some friends long ago.
(b) It has extended happy hour.
(c) It is open all night.
(d) It has a quirky name.
7. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) See the sites of his childhood.
(b) Speak to his attorney.
(c) Dedicate a library.
(d) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
8. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
(a) Nights lying in the grass at Joe Mulder's.
(b) Going to the drive-in movie.
(c) Summer camp.
(d) Mowing the grass in the summer.
9. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
10. What does Bruce recall that he was during school?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A brainiac.
(c) A jock.
(d) A gang member.
11. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
(b) Ignores him.52?
12. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) Don Guilford.
(b) Jack Bailey.
(c) Marc Swenson.
(d) James Hall.
13. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The hotel restaurant.
(b) He had room service.
(c) The Chop House.
(d) L'Auberge Restaurant.
14. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
15. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
(a) Watched TV.
(b) Made love.
(c) Kissed for awhile.
(d) Listened to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nola always need in her life?
2. Who taught Bruce to play tennis?
3. Nola is described as ______________________.
4. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
5. What does Bruce's father's job inhibit?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)