|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The dining room.
2. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his sixties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) In his fifties.
3. Bruce drives and finds himself stopped in front of what kind of building?
(a) Apartment building.
4. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
(b) He is devastated.
(c) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(d) She was the only person who ever loved him.
5. Whose phone number does the funeral director give Bruce?
(a) Jim Barton's.
(b) Joe Mulder's.
6. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
7. Bruce drives by a _______________ and recalls a girl he used to date who worked there.
(a) movie theater.
(c) telephone company.
8. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It has extended happy hour.
(b) It was the home of some friends long ago.
(c) It has a quirky name.
(d) It is open all night.
9. What is now standing in the spot where the location in #86 had been?
(a) A health club.
(b) A Starbucks.
(c) A book store.
(d) A senior recreation center.
10. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
(a) Because she won't drive him to school.
(b) Because she stays with his father.
(c) Because she won't get a job.
(d) Because she won't learn to read.
11. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
(a) Jim Brickel.
(b) Joe Mulder.
12. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(c) Playing golf.
13. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
14. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Dedicate a library.
(b) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(c) Speak to his attorney.
(d) See the sites of his childhood.
15. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
(a) Solar system.
(b) Marine life.
(c) The Alamo.
(d) Roman castra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
2. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
3. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
4. Who taught Bruce to play tennis?
5. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)