|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(d) Phone number.
2. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
(a) College Bruce.
(b) Alien Bruce.
(c) Mature Bruce.
(d) Sir Bruce.
3. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
4. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his community reputation.
(b) his core values.
(c) his love for his family.
(d) his religious beliefs.
5. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
6. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
7. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It was the home of some friends long ago.
(b) It has extended happy hour.
(c) It has a quirky name.
(d) It is open all night.
8. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
9. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
10. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
(b) Errand boy.
(c) Grocery stock boy.
11. What does Nola always need in her life?
(d) A boy.
12. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He took the elevator.
(b) He took the stairs.
(c) He took the fire escape.
(d) He did not go upstairs.
13. Who is Bruce's father?
14. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
(b) Jim Brickel.
(d) Joe Mulder.
15. How does Bruce get home from his job?
(a) A cab.
(b) The bus.
(c) The train.
(d) His bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bruce's father's nickname?
2. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
3. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
4. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
5. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)