|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
2. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) In an airplane bathroom.
(b) Standing on her front porch.
(c) In the surf.
(d) Standing in an elevator.
3. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Speak to his attorney.
(b) See the sites of his childhood.
(c) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(d) Dedicate a library.
4. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
5. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
(a) It was late and he had an early wake-up call.
(b) He had an emergency call at the hospital.
(c) The woman would not allow it.
(d) The elevator attendant would not allow it.
6. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
(a) Because she won't learn to read.
(b) Because she won't drive him to school.
(c) Because she stays with his father.
(d) Because she won't get a job.
7. Why does Bruce hate his father?
(a) Because he beats him every day.
(b) Because he bashed in his bicycle.
(c) Because he is cruel to Bruce's mother.
(d) Because he is having an affair.
8. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
(a) Living expenses are getting too high.
(b) He lost a customer because of them.
(c) They nag him about moving.
(d) They dropped a case of whiskey.
9. What does Bruce's father's job inhibit?
(a) Family friends.
(b) Good salary.
(c) Medical insurance.
10. How many years have passed since Bruce has left his hometown?
11. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his community reputation.
(b) his religious beliefs.
(c) his love for his family.
(d) his core values.
12. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
13. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his sixties.
(b) In his fifties.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) In his forties.
14. Bruce drives by a _______________ and recalls a girl he used to date who worked there.
(c) telephone company.
(d) movie theater.
15. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(a) Bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bruce panic regarding the girl in #11?
2. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
3. What type of store did Jack Bailey once work in?
4. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
5. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)