|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
(a) A restaurant on a lake.
(b) His neighborhood store.
(c) His neighborhood block.
(d) The south side of town.
2. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his religious beliefs.
(b) his love for his family.
(c) his community reputation.
(d) his core values.
3. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
4. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
5. How many years have passed since Bruce has left his hometown?
6. What did Bruce think of Jack Bailey's fashion sense?
7. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
(a) The police raided the speakeasy.
(b) Bruce interrupted them kissing.
(c) He got sick.
(d) The weather was getting bad.
8. Who is Bruce's father?
9. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(c) Underground newspaper.
10. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
11. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
(a) A sunset.
(b) A brawl.
(c) A couple dancing.
(d) A drug deal.
12. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
(d) Ignores him.52?
13. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
14. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
(a) He touched his girlfriend inappropriately.
(b) He stepped on his new shoes.
(c) He kissed his girlfriend.
(d) He stole money from his wallet.
15. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
2. What does Bruce's father's job inhibit?
3. Why does Bruce cry while he works on his project?
4. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
5. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)