|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
2. What is Bruce's marital status?
3. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
4. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
(a) Mature Bruce.
(b) College Bruce.
(c) Sir Bruce.
(d) Alien Bruce.
5. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
(c) Ticket counter.
(d) Nurse's aide.
6. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
7. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He did not go upstairs.
(b) He took the stairs.
(c) He took the fire escape.
(d) He took the elevator.
8. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) In the surf.
(b) In an airplane bathroom.
(c) Standing in an elevator.
(d) Standing on her front porch.
9. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Dedicate a library.
(b) Speak to his attorney.
(c) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(d) See the sites of his childhood.
10. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An Internet cafe.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) A bar.
11. What does Nola always need in her life?
(c) A boy.
12. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(a) Prayer card.
(b) Death certificate.
13. What type of business had Bruce's father had which has been replaced by a tall building?
(a) Book Store.
(b) Cigar shop.
(c) Liquor store.
(d) Pool hall.
14. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(a) Makes some phone calls.
(b) Views his aunt's body.
(d) Makes some notes for the obituary.
15. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bruce think of Jack Bailey's fashion sense?
2. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
3. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
4. Who is Bruce's father?
5. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)