|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce recall that he was during school?
(a) A jock.
(b) A gang member.
(c) A brainiac.
(d) An outcast.
2. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
(b) Tennis club.
(c) Car dealership.
(d) Men's clothing store.
3. What did Bruce think of Jack Bailey's fashion sense?
4. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(d) Bus station.
5. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his religious beliefs.
(b) his love for his family.
(c) his community reputation.
(d) his core values.
6. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
(a) A restaurant on a lake.
(b) The south side of town.
(c) His neighborhood block.
(d) His neighborhood store.
7. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
8. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
(a) Admired him anyway.
(c) A good guy overall.
9. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) In an airplane bathroom.
(b) Standing in an elevator.
(c) Standing on her front porch.
(d) In the surf.
10. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He took the elevator.
(b) He did not go upstairs.
(c) He took the stairs.
(d) He took the fire escape.
11. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
(a) A bike.
(b) A cabbage.
(c) A garden hose.
(d) A lawn mower.
12. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) A flight attendant.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) The elevator man.
(d) A lifeguard.
13. What does Bruce do with the item he steals from a neighbor's house?
(a) Gives it to his father.
(b) Gives it to his mother.
(c) Puts it back when he's finished.
(d) Keeps it in the garage.
14. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
15. Who is Bruce's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
2. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
3. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
4. Whose phone number does the funeral director give Bruce?
5. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)