|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is now standing in the spot where the location in #86 had been?
(a) A book store.
(b) A senior recreation center.
(c) A Starbucks.
(d) A health club.
2. What does Nola always need in her life?
(c) A boy.
3. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
(a) Admired him anyway.
(b) A good guy overall.
4. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(d) Dinner companion.
5. Why does Bruce hate his father?
(a) Because he bashed in his bicycle.
(b) Because he is having an affair.
(c) Because he is cruel to Bruce's mother.
(d) Because he beats him every day.
6. What does Bruce's father's job inhibit?
(a) Good salary.
(b) Family friends.
(d) Medical insurance.
7. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
8. Who was Bruce's brother?
9. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
(a) Errand boy.
(d) Grocery stock boy.
10. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) a brainiac.
(b) living from the neck down.
(c) an idiot.
(d) a real blonde.
11. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
12. Where had Bruce's mother made his father get him a summer membership?
(a) The YMCA.
(b) The tennis club.
(c) The golf course.
(d) The swim club.
13. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The living room.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
14. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
(a) Ticket counter.
(d) Nurse's aide.
15. What is Bruce's marital status?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
2. Whose phone number does the funeral director give Bruce?
3. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
4. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
5. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)