|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bruce's brother?
2. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
3. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) living from the neck down.
(b) a brainiac.
(c) an idiot.
(d) a real blonde.
4. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) A flight attendant.
(b) A lifeguard.
(c) The girl's mother.
(d) The elevator man.
5. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
6. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(b) Phone number.
7. What does Nola always need in her life?
(d) A boy.
8. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(b) He is devastated.
(c) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(d) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
9. Who is Bruce's father?
10. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
(a) A priest.
(b) A single mother.
(c) A family of five.
(d) A young couple.
11. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
(a) A good guy overall.
(d) Admired him anyway.
12. What is Bruce's marital status?
13. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He took the fire escape.
(b) He took the elevator.
(c) He did not go upstairs.
(d) He took the stairs.
14. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(b) Underground newspaper.
15. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(a) Dinner companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
2. Bruce drives by a _______________ and recalls a girl he used to date who worked there.
3. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
4. What does Bruce do with the item he steals from a neighbor's house?
5. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)