|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
2. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dining room.
3. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
4. Bruce drives by a _______________ and recalls a girl he used to date who worked there.
(c) movie theater.
(d) telephone company.
5. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) Marc Swenson.
(b) Don Guilford.
(c) Jack Bailey.
(d) James Hall.
6. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
(a) Ticket counter.
(c) Nurse's aide.
7. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
(a) Because she won't learn to read.
(b) Because she won't get a job.
(c) Because she stays with his father.
(d) Because she won't drive him to school.
8. How many years have passed since Bruce has left his hometown?
9. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The hotel restaurant.
(b) The Chop House.
(c) He had room service.
(d) L'Auberge Restaurant.
10. Why does Bruce hate his father?
(a) Because he beats him every day.
(b) Because he is having an affair.
(c) Because he bashed in his bicycle.
(d) Because he is cruel to Bruce's mother.
11. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
(a) Big, dumb apes.
(c) Good sports.
12. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
(a) She needed to make a phone call.
(b) She was not ready for a sexual relationship.
(c) She really did not like him.
(d) She needed to get to sleep.
13. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An Internet cafe.
14. What is Bruce's marital status?
15. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
2. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
3. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
4. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
5. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)