|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
2. What type of business had Bruce's father had which has been replaced by a tall building?
(a) Cigar shop.
(b) Book Store.
(c) Pool hall.
(d) Liquor store.
3. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(b) Phone number.
4. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
5. What does Bruce's father's job inhibit?
(a) Family friends.
(c) Medical insurance.
(d) Good salary.
6. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
7. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
8. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(b) Salt Lake City.
9. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(d) Dinner companion.
10. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
(a) A couple dancing.
(b) A sunset.
(c) A drug deal.
(d) A brawl.
11. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
12. Who is Bruce's father?
13. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
(a) College Bruce.
(b) Alien Bruce.
(c) Mature Bruce.
(d) Sir Bruce.
14. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
(a) Because she stays with his father.
(b) Because she won't learn to read.
(c) Because she won't get a job.
(d) Because she won't drive him to school.
15. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
(c) Ticket counter.
(d) Nurse's aide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nola always need in her life?
2. Nola is described as ______________________.
3. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
4. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
5. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)