|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Bruce have?
2. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his forties.
(b) In his sixties.
(c) In his fifties.
(d) In his thirties.
3. Which friend did Bruce hate when he left Salt Lake City years ago?
(a) Jack Bailey.
(b) Bill Miller.
(c) Aaron Johnson.
(d) Jim Monroe.
4. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) An Internet cafe.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) The funeral home.
5. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
(a) He kissed his girlfriend.
(b) He stepped on his new shoes.
(c) He stole money from his wallet.
(d) He touched his girlfriend inappropriately.
6. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
(a) She was not ready for a sexual relationship.
(b) She really did not like him.
(c) She needed to get to sleep.
(d) She needed to make a phone call.
7. What does Bruce recall that he was during school?
(a) A brainiac.
(b) An outcast.
(c) A gang member.
(d) A jock.
8. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
(a) He had an emergency call at the hospital.
(b) It was late and he had an early wake-up call.
(c) The elevator attendant would not allow it.
(d) The woman would not allow it.
9. Who is Bruce's father?
10. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
11. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
(a) Roman castra.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) Solar system.
(d) Marine life.
12. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(d) Underground newspaper.
13. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) living from the neck down.
(b) a real blonde.
(c) a brainiac.
(d) an idiot.
14. Who taught Bruce to play tennis?
15. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
2. Why does Bruce's family have to move every few months?
3. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
4. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
5. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)