|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is now standing in the spot where the location in #86 had been?
(a) A Starbucks.
(b) A senior recreation center.
(c) A health club.
(d) A book store.
2. What does Prohibition forbid?
(b) Strip clubs.
(c) Adult book stores.
3. Bruce thought Jack was immoral but _____________.
(a) Admired him anyway.
(b) A good guy overall.
4. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
(b) Ticket counter.
(d) Nurse's aide.
5. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) James Hall.
(b) Jack Bailey.
(c) Don Guilford.
(d) Marc Swenson.
6. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Clear Creek Township.
(b) Cache Valley.
7. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(a) Death certificate.
(d) Prayer card.
8. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
(a) He was cautious.
(b) He was a brute.
(c) He was a romantic.
(d) He was a cad.
9. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(c) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(d) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
10. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
(a) A drug deal.
(b) A couple dancing.
(c) A brawl.
(d) A sunset.
11. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
12. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(b) Salt Lake City.
13. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(b) Bus station.
14. How many years have passed since Bruce has left his hometown?
15. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
2. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
3. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
4. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
5. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)