|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
2. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
3. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
(a) Loses his hat.
(b) Brushes a girl's breast.
(c) Falls in the gutter.
(d) Faints from the heat.
4. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
(a) He had a defeatist attitude.
(b) He had a high opinion of himself.
(c) He was really gawky.
(d) He was a really good student.
5. The author uses the literary technique of ______________ to show Nola's future relationship with Bailey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bruce's brother?
2. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
4. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
5. What religion did the Mulders practice?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)