|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bruce's family have to move every few months?
(a) So that his father can find a job.
(b) To keep ahead of the police.
(c) To find better places to live.
(d) To find the best school for Bruce.
2. Why didn't Nola want to leave the cabin early?
(a) Bailey and his girlfriend would not have a ride home.
(b) She needed the time away from the city.
(c) It was getting dark.
(d) She wanted to stay for the sunset.
3. Where can Bruce and Nola spend a night alone together?
(a) A cheap hotel.
(b) A bed and breakfast.
(c) The Mulders' guest house.
(d) The ranch of one of Nola's relatives.
4. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
5. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Speak to his attorney.
(b) See the sites of his childhood.
(c) Dedicate a library.
(d) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce recalls that Bailey ____________________ Nola.
2. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
3. Bruce admits that _____________ had the most impact on his life.
4. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
5. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)