|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
(a) Nola's mother.
(b) Bruce's father.
(c) She had a schizophrenic personality.
(d) Not much alone time.
2. What does Bruce believe about Nola and the first time he made love to her?
(a) She was terrified.
(b) She was ecstatic.
(c) She was a virgin.
(d) She was not a virgin.
3. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
(a) They were itinerant.
(b) They were good and respectable.
(c) They were strict Catholics.
(d) They were very poor.
4. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
(c) South America.
(d) The Middle East.
5. Why did Bailey conspire to make Nola lose at the card game?
(a) He wanted to see her naked.
(b) He wanted to show her who was boss.
(c) He wanted to humiliate her.
(d) He wanted to teach her a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
2. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
3. What does Bruce recall that he was during school?
4. Why had Nola's ex-boyfriend come to visit her?
5. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)