|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did Nola's family practice?
2. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(c) Underground newspaper.
3. From whom does Bruce receive a phone call at the beginning of Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) The Attorney General.
(b) The President.
(c) The Defense Secretary.
(d) The Assistant Secretary of State.
4. Who was Bruce's brother?
5. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
(d) Bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phone number does the funeral director give Bruce?
2. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
3. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
4. What does Bruce suspect is the reason Nola did not want to make love at the cabin?
5. Bruce recalls going hunting and bringing home ________________ for his father's approval.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)