|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for leaving Salt Lake City?
(a) His family legacy.
(b) A down economy.
(c) No cultural life.
(d) Religious restrictions.
2. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
(a) Not much alone time.
(b) Nola's mother.
(c) She had a schizophrenic personality.
(d) Bruce's father.
3. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
4. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
5. The author uses the literary technique of ______________ to show Nola's future relationship with Bailey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
2. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for staying in Salt Lake City?
3. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
4. What religion did Nola's family practice?
5. Why did Bailey conspire to make Nola lose at the card game?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)