|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bruce doing as Part 3, Chapter 6 begins?
2. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
(a) A priest.
(b) A family of five.
(c) A single mother.
(d) A young couple.
3. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
(a) Tennis club.
(c) Car dealership.
(d) Men's clothing store.
4. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
5. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
2. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
3. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
4. What did Bruce and the girl in #103 do during the intermission at the dance?
5. With whom does Bruce believe Nola had made love before him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)