|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
2. Bruce realizes the box was not packed by Aunt Margaret but had been returned to him from _______________.
3. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
(a) He was a really good student.
(b) He was really gawky.
(c) He had a high opinion of himself.
(d) He had a defeatist attitude.
4. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
5. Why did Bruce leave at the end of the summer?
(a) To return to law school.
(b) To start his residency.
(c) To work on the railroad.
(d) To hike around Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce recalls that he had gone home in January for what reason?
2. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
3. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
4. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
5. Why does Bruce cry while he works on his project?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)