|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Bruce to play tennis?
2. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
(b) Men's clothing store.
(c) Tennis club.
(d) Car dealership.
3. Who was Bill Binnion?
(a) Bruce's godfather.
(b) Bruce's English professor.
(c) Bruce's football coach.
(d) Bruce's first boss.
4. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) Standing on her front porch.
(b) In an airplane bathroom.
(c) Standing in an elevator.
(d) In the surf.
5. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
(a) He was a brute.
(b) He was a romantic.
(c) He was cautious.
(d) He was a cad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease had stricken Bruce's brother?
2. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
3. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
4. Why did Nola not lose at the card game?
5. What kind of girl does Bruce think Nola was?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)