|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(b) Makes some phone calls.
(c) Views his aunt's body.
(d) Makes some notes for the obituary.
2. Why didn't Nola want to leave the cabin early?
(a) It was getting dark.
(b) Bailey and his girlfriend would not have a ride home.
(c) She needed the time away from the city.
(d) She wanted to stay for the sunset.
3. What is Bruce doing as Part 3, Chapter 6 begins?
4. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
5. Bruce stops the car and gets out when he sees which venue?
(b) Car dealership.
(c) Tennis club.
(d) Men's clothing store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce wonder as he stands in front of the house?
2. Why had Nola's ex-boyfriend come to visit her?
3. What kind of girl does Bruce think Nola was?
4. Why had Nola's sister married her new husband?
5. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)