|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
2. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
(a) Nights lying in the grass at Joe Mulder's.
(b) Going to the drive-in movie.
(c) Mowing the grass in the summer.
(d) Summer camp.
3. Nola's family's business was ________________.
4. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Cache Valley.
(b) Clear Creek Township.
5. What did Bruce think of Jack Bailey's fashion sense?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been the only true aspiration Bruce had for himself?
2. What is Bruce doing as Part 3, Chapter 6 begins?
3. Why did Joe once shove Bailey into a trash can?
4. At what university is Bruce offered a fellowship?
5. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for leaving Salt Lake City?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)