|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his core values.
(b) his community reputation.
(c) his love for his family.
(d) his religious beliefs.
2. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(a) Playing golf.
3. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
(d) Desperate for him.
4. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
(a) He is out of gas.
(b) He is afraid the girl's boyfriend will find him on the train.
(c) His bike has a flat tire.
(d) He missed the last train.
5. What does Mature Bruce think that Nola would not have appreciated?
(a) Fine jewelry.
(b) Touring Europe.
(c) The books he loaned her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nola is described as ______________________.
2. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
3. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
4. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
5. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)