|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
2. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(b) Makes some phone calls.
(c) Makes some notes for the obituary.
(d) Views his aunt's body.
3. With whom does Bruce believe Nola had made love before him?
(a) Her high school boyfriend.
(b) Her neighbor.
4. Bruce recalls that he had gone home in January for what reason?
(a) Chet died.
(b) Nola got married.
(c) Mr. Mason died.
(d) To celebrate the new year.
5. Why didn't Nola want to leave the cabin early?
(a) She needed the time away from the city.
(b) Bailey and his girlfriend would not have a ride home.
(c) It was getting dark.
(d) She wanted to stay for the sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Bruce have?
2. What does Prohibition forbid?
3. Which one of Bruce's friends goes with Bruce and Nola to a cabin one weekend?
4. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
5. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)