|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
(a) Mature Bruce.
(b) Alien Bruce.
(c) College Bruce.
(d) Sir Bruce.
2. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) See the sites of his childhood.
(b) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(c) Speak to his attorney.
(d) Dedicate a library.
3. How many siblings does Bruce have?
4. Whose wedding to Bruce and Nola plan to attend?
(d) Nola's sister's.
5. In what field would Bruce be continuing his education?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author uses the literary technique of ______________ to show Nola's future relationship with Bailey.
2. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
3. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
4. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
5. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)