|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bruce leave at the end of the summer?
(a) To return to law school.
(b) To start his residency.
(c) To hike around Europe.
(d) To work on the railroad.
2. Why had Nola's brother taken Bruce behind the barn?
(a) To smoke dope.
(b) To get some peace.
(c) To shoot rifles.
(d) To drink whiskey.
3. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
(a) To enter a dance contest.
(b) To get married.
(c) To make him her singing partner.
(d) To travel before settling down.
4. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his sixties.
(d) In his forties.
5. What does Mature Bruce think that Nola would not have appreciated?
(a) The books he loaned her.
(c) Fine jewelry.
(d) Touring Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nola say when Bruce asks her to marry him?
2. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
3. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
4. What was the nature of the relationship between Bruce and the person in #105?
5. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)