|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
(a) He lost a customer because of them.
(b) They nag him about moving.
(c) They dropped a case of whiskey.
(d) Living expenses are getting too high.
2. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
3. Where did Bill Binnion advise Bruce to go after college?
(a) The army.
(b) Law school.
(d) Ad agency.
4. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
(a) He was really gawky.
(b) He had a high opinion of himself.
(c) He was a really good student.
(d) He had a defeatist attitude.
5. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Clear Creek Township.
(d) Cache Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bruce's brother?
2. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
3. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
4. What was the job of the girl mentioned in #79?
5. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)