|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
(a) Marine life.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) Roman castra.
(d) Solar system.
2. Nola's family's business was ________________.
3. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
(a) Nola's mother.
(b) Bruce's father.
(c) Not much alone time.
(d) She had a schizophrenic personality.
4. How had Bruce viewed Joe's father when Bruce was a boy?
(a) As unattainable.
(b) As an average guy.
(c) As a bum.
(d) As a hero.
5. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
2. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
3. Why did Bailey conspire to make Nola lose at the card game?
4. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
5. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)