|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
2. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) See the sites of his childhood.
(b) Dedicate a library.
(c) Speak to his attorney.
(d) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
3. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
4. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
5. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
(b) It is much smaller than he remembered.
(c) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(d) It should be condemned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what field would Bruce be continuing his education?
2. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
3. Bruce realizes the box was not packed by Aunt Margaret but had been returned to him from _______________.
4. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
5. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)