|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) The Clarks.
(b) The Sandersons.
(c) The Morgans.
(d) The Mulders.
2. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
(a) The young woman.
(b) The elevator man.
(c) The young woman's roommate.
(d) The young woman's mother.
3. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
(a) They do not return to the prom.
(b) They organize an after prom party.
(c) They dance every dance.
(d) They get some refreshments.
4. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
(a) He was cautious.
(b) He was a cad.
(c) He was a romantic.
(d) He was a brute.
5. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
2. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
3. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
4. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
5. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)