|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce wonder as he stands in front of the house?
(a) The house is well maintained.
(b) If anyone is still awake.
(c) He would like to buy the house.
(d) It's amazing the house is still there.
2. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
(a) Loses his hat.
(b) Falls in the gutter.
(c) Faints from the heat.
(d) Brushes a girl's breast.
3. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
(a) A young couple.
(b) A family of five.
(c) A priest.
(d) A single mother.
4. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
5. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bruce Mason?
2. Who was Bill Binnion?
3. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
4. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
5. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)