|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for leaving Salt Lake City?
(a) No cultural life.
(b) Religious restrictions.
(c) A down economy.
(d) His family legacy.
2. What does Nola always need in her life?
(c) A boy.
3. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
(a) Roman castra.
(b) The Alamo.
(c) Marine life.
(d) Solar system.
4. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) A lifeguard.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) The elevator man.
(d) A flight attendant.
5. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
(a) He is out of gas.
(b) He missed the last train.
(c) His bike has a flat tire.
(d) He is afraid the girl's boyfriend will find him on the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
2. How many siblings does Bruce have?
3. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
4. Who was Bruce's brother?
5. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)