|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Bruce have?
2. Why does Bruce's family have to move every few months?
(a) To find better places to live.
(b) So that his father can find a job.
(c) To find the best school for Bruce.
(d) To keep ahead of the police.
3. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
(a) He had an emergency call at the hospital.
(b) The woman would not allow it.
(c) The elevator attendant would not allow it.
(d) It was late and he had an early wake-up call.
4. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
5. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) living from the neck down.
(b) a brainiac.
(c) an idiot.
(d) a real blonde.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
2. In what type of establishment had Bruce's father killed himself?
3. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
4. What does Nola always need in her life?
5. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)