|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
(a) It is open all night.
(b) It has a quirky name.
(c) It was the home of some friends long ago.
(d) It has extended happy hour.
2. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(c) Phone number.
3. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
(a) They organize an after prom party.
(b) They do not return to the prom.
(c) They dance every dance.
(d) They get some refreshments.
4. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(b) Cache Valley.
(c) Clear Creek Township.
5. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) The Sandersons.
(b) The Mulders.
(c) The Clarks.
(d) The Morgans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
2. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
3. Why is Bruce intrigued by the box given to him by the funeral director?
4. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
5. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)