|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be Bruce's biggest reason for leaving Salt Lake City?
(a) A down economy.
(b) His family legacy.
(c) Religious restrictions.
(d) No cultural life.
2. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) Don Guilford.
(b) Jack Bailey.
(c) Marc Swenson.
(d) James Hall.
3. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(a) Salt Lake City.
4. With whom did Jack converse while having sex in the location in #76?
(a) A lifeguard.
(b) The elevator man.
(c) A flight attendant.
(d) The girl's mother.
5. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
2. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
3. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
4. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
5. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)