|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(c) Salt Lake City.
2. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his forties.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his fifties.
(d) In his sixties.
3. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) Standing in an elevator.
(b) Standing on her front porch.
(c) In the surf.
(d) In an airplane bathroom.
4. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
5. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(a) Underground newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
2. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
3. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
4. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
5. What type of business had Bruce's father had which has been replaced by a tall building?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)