|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his fifties.
(d) In his sixties.
2. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
(a) Loses his hat.
(b) Falls in the gutter.
(c) Faints from the heat.
(d) Brushes a girl's breast.
3. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
4. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) James Hall.
(b) Don Guilford.
(c) Jack Bailey.
(d) Marc Swenson.
5. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
(c) Good sports.
(d) Big, dumb apes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
2. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
3. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
4. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
5. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)