|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(a) Makes some notes for the obituary.
(c) Views his aunt's body.
(d) Makes some phone calls.
2. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
(d) Ignores him.52?
3. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He did not go upstairs.
(b) He took the elevator.
(c) He took the stairs.
(d) He took the fire escape.
4. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(d) Dinner companion.
5. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
(a) A cabbage.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A bike.
(d) A garden hose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bruce Mason?
2. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
3. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
4. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
5. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)