|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
(a) College Bruce.
(b) Mature Bruce.
(c) Sir Bruce.
(d) Alien Bruce.
2. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
3. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) He is devastated.
(b) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(c) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(d) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
4. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
(a) Brushes a girl's breast.
(b) Faints from the heat.
(c) Falls in the gutter.
(d) Loses his hat.
5. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(d) Playing golf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
2. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
3. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
4. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
5. Why did Bruce panic regarding the girl in #11?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)