|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
(a) He is out of gas.
(b) He missed the last train.
(c) His bike has a flat tire.
(d) He is afraid the girl's boyfriend will find him on the train.
2. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
(a) She lives in his home.
(c) He does not care for her.
(d) He visits her in the nursing home.
3. Why did Bruce panic regarding the girl in #11?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) She begged him to take her away with him.
(c) She wanted to get married.
(d) She got too serious too fast.
4. What does Bruce do with the item he steals from a neighbor's house?
(a) Gives it to his father.
(b) Keeps it in the garage.
(c) Puts it back when he's finished.
(d) Gives it to his mother.
5. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
(a) They nag him about moving.
(b) They dropped a case of whiskey.
(c) Living expenses are getting too high.
(d) He lost a customer because of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
2. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
3. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
4. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
5. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)