|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce do with the item he steals from a neighbor's house?
(a) Keeps it in the garage.
(b) Gives it to his mother.
(c) Gives it to his father.
(d) Puts it back when he's finished.
2. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
(a) His bike has a flat tire.
(b) He is afraid the girl's boyfriend will find him on the train.
(c) He is out of gas.
(d) He missed the last train.
3. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
(a) He lost a customer because of them.
(b) Living expenses are getting too high.
(c) They nag him about moving.
(d) They dropped a case of whiskey.
4. What does Nola always need in her life?
(d) A boy.
5. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(b) Underground newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
2. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
3. What special display did Bruce want to create for the teacher?
4. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
5. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)