|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his forties.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his sixties.
(d) In his fifties.
2. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) Don Guilford.
(b) James Hall.
(c) Jack Bailey.
(d) Marc Swenson.
3. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
(a) Bruce interrupted them kissing.
(b) He got sick.
(c) The weather was getting bad.
(d) The police raided the speakeasy.
4. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
5. Why does Bruce's family have to move every few months?
(a) To find the best school for Bruce.
(b) So that his father can find a job.
(c) To keep ahead of the police.
(d) To find better places to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
2. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
3. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
4. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
5. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)