|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(a) Makes some notes for the obituary.
(b) Views his aunt's body.
(d) Makes some phone calls.
2. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(b) Playing golf.
3. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(b) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(c) He is devastated.
(d) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
4. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his core values.
(b) his religious beliefs.
(c) his community reputation.
(d) his love for his family.
5. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(a) Prayer card.
(b) Death certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
2. What is Bruce's father's nickname?
3. Which friend did Bruce hate when he left Salt Lake City years ago?
4. Why is Bruce disappointed in his mother?
5. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)