|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) He had room service.
(b) The hotel restaurant.
(c) The Chop House.
(d) L'Auberge Restaurant.
2. How old is Bruce Mason?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his sixties.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) In his forties.
3. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
4. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Dedicate a library.
(b) Speak to his attorney.
(c) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(d) See the sites of his childhood.
5. How many years have passed since Bruce has left his hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
2. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
3. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
4. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
5. How many siblings does Bruce have?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)