|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(c) Phone number.
2. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his religious beliefs.
(b) his love for his family.
(c) his community reputation.
(d) his core values.
3. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(a) Views his aunt's body.
(b) Makes some phone calls.
(c) Makes some notes for the obituary.
4. What messy substance does Bruce gather for the project?
5. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(c) Salt Lake City.
Short Answer Questions
1. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
2. How old is Bruce Mason?
3. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
4. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
5. What is Bruce's marital status?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)