|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(c) Playing golf.
2. What is Bruce's marital status?
3. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
(a) Good sports.
(d) Big, dumb apes.
4. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
(b) She lives in his home.
(c) He does not care for her.
(d) He visits her in the nursing home.
5. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(a) Makes some phone calls.
(b) Views his aunt's body.
(c) Makes some notes for the obituary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
2. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
3. How many siblings does Bruce have?
4. For which teacher did Bruce want to make a special display?
5. What does Prohibition forbid?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)