|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
(b) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(c) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(d) He is devastated.
2. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(d) Playing golf.
3. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
4. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(d) Underground newspaper.
5. Where does Bruce have dinner his first night in Salt Lake City?
(a) The Chop House.
(b) He had room service.
(c) The hotel restaurant.
(d) L'Auberge Restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bruce's father?
2. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
3. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
4. What does Bruce find amusing about the location in #6?
5. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)