|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bruce anxious to leave Nola's sister's wedding?
(a) To spend the night with Nola.
(b) To change into comfortable clothes.
(c) To get away from her crazy relatives.
(d) To get back to school.
2. What was the reason Nola ran off with the person in #158?
(a) To travel before settling down.
(b) To enter a dance contest.
(c) To get married.
(d) To make him her singing partner.
3. Jack Bailey once made love to a girl __________________.
(a) Standing in an elevator.
(b) In the surf.
(c) Standing on her front porch.
(d) In an airplane bathroom.
4. What had Bruce thought he would be at the location in #86?
(a) A hero.
(b) A failure.
(c) An outsider.
(d) A star.
5. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
(a) He visits her in the nursing home.
(b) She lives in his home.
(c) He does not care for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose phone number does the funeral director give Bruce?
2. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
3. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
4. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
5. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)