|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restricted the intimate moments between Bruce and Nola?
(a) She had a schizophrenic personality.
(b) Bruce's father.
(c) Not much alone time.
(d) Nola's mother.
2. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
3. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
(a) They couldn't live without each other.
(b) Her parents insisted on it.
(c) His wife was pregnant.
(d) He went against his parents' wishes.
4. Why did Nola not lose at the card game?
(a) She was a clever player.
(b) Nola was much better than Bailey thought.
(c) The game broke up suddenly.
(d) Bruce cheated to help her.
5. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bruce doing as Part 3, Chapter 6 begins?
2. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
3. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
4. Why is Bruce's father angry at Bruce and his mother?
5. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)