|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce recalls that he had gone home in January for what reason?
(a) Mr. Mason died.
(b) To celebrate the new year.
(c) Chet died.
(d) Nola got married.
2. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Quit his job.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Take a nap.
3. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
(a) Her parents insisted on it.
(b) He went against his parents' wishes.
(c) They couldn't live without each other.
(d) His wife was pregnant.
4. What does Nola say when Bruce asks her to marry him?
(d) She needs to think about it.
5. What did Bruce and Nola hear on the the night they were at the cabin?
(a) Listened to the loons on the lake.
(b) Listened to the crickets.
(c) Listened to Bailey and his girlfriend make love.
(d) Listened to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
2. Where can Bruce and Nola spend a night alone together?
3. Why is Bruce intrigued by the box given to him by the funeral director?
4. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
5. The box contains two stacks of letters, an envelope filled with pictures and _______________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)