|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prohibition forbid?
(c) Adult book stores.
(d) Strip clubs.
2. Bruce recalls that he had gone home in January for what reason?
(a) Nola got married.
(b) To celebrate the new year.
(c) Mr. Mason died.
(d) Chet died.
3. What religion did Nola's family practice?
4. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
(b) It should be condemned.
(c) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(d) It is much smaller than he remembered.
5. Why did Bruce leave at the end of the summer?
(a) To start his residency.
(b) To work on the railroad.
(c) To hike around Europe.
(d) To return to law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bruce and Nola hear on the the night they were at the cabin?
2. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
3. What did Bruce think of Jack Bailey's fashion sense?
4. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
5. How does Bruce get home from his job?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)