|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nola always need in her life?
(b) A boy.
2. How does Bruce get home from his job?
(a) The train.
(b) A cab.
(c) His bike.
(d) The bus.
3. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
(a) Makes some notes for the obituary.
(b) Makes some phone calls.
(d) Views his aunt's body.
4. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
(a) The police raided the speakeasy.
(b) The weather was getting bad.
(c) Bruce interrupted them kissing.
(d) He got sick.
5. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) an idiot.
(b) a real blonde.
(c) a brainiac.
(d) living from the neck down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bruce's family have to move every few months?
2. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
3. What did Bruce consider the athletes in school to be?
4. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
5. Bruce thinks of himself as two different people--Young Bruce and _______________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)