|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Dedicate a library.
(b) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(c) Speak to his attorney.
(d) See the sites of his childhood.
2. Bruce drives and finds himself stopped in front of what kind of building?
(a) Apartment building.
3. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his core values.
(b) his love for his family.
(c) his community reputation.
(d) his religious beliefs.
4. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(c) Phone number.
5. How many siblings does Bruce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
2. What does Nola always need in her life?
3. What other girl does Bruce recall from his younger days?
4. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
5. Why does Bruce cry while he works on his project?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)