|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(b) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(c) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
(d) He is devastated.
2. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
3. What does Bruce steal from a neighbor's house?
(a) A cabbage.
(b) A lawn mower.
(c) A bike.
(d) A garden hose.
4. Why does Bruce hate his father?
(a) Because he is having an affair.
(b) Because he is cruel to Bruce's mother.
(c) Because he beats him every day.
(d) Because he bashed in his bicycle.
5. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the girl Bruce spent time with in this old building?
2. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. Nola is described as ______________________.
4. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
5. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)