|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Bruce's good friend in college?
2. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
(b) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(c) It should be condemned.
(d) It is much smaller than he remembered.
3. What does Bruce need to complete his school project?
4. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Speak to his attorney.
(b) Dedicate a library.
(c) See the sites of his childhood.
(d) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
5. What type of childhood did Bruce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
2. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
3. What is now standing in the spot where the location in #86 had been?
4. Who is Bruce's father?
5. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)