|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Bruce viewed Joe's father when Bruce was a boy?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As a bum.
(c) As unattainable.
(d) As an average guy.
2. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
(c) Underground newspaper.
3. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(a) Death certificate.
(d) Prayer card.
4. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
(b) Grocery stock boy.
(c) Errand boy.
5. In addition to the person in #19, who else would Bruce like to see on this trip?
(a) Jack Bailey.
(b) James Hall.
(c) Marc Swenson.
(d) Don Guilford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
2. What does Bruce do before going upstairs at the funeral home?
3. How does Bruce characterize Jack Bailey's interactions with women?
4. How does Bruce get home from his job?
5. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)