|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce's father places his desire to break the law above ____________________.
(a) his community reputation.
(b) his core values.
(c) his love for his family.
(d) his religious beliefs.
2. Who did Bruce once meet at the location in #83?
(c) Joe Mulder.
(d) Jim Brickel.
3. What does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
(b) Prayer card.
(c) Death certificate.
4. In school, Bruce was always too small and too ______________.
5. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
(b) Bruce's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
2. What room does Bruce recognize in the funeral home building?
3. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
4. What was the nature of the relationship between Bruce and the person in #105?
5. What else does the funeral director give to Bruce before he leaves?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)