|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruce spend most of his time now?
(c) Playing golf.
2. What does Prohibition forbid?
(b) Adult book stores.
(d) Strip clubs.
3. Why does one of Bruce's father's customers leave early?
(a) The weather was getting bad.
(b) Bruce interrupted them kissing.
(c) He got sick.
(d) The police raided the speakeasy.
4. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Dedicate a library.
(b) See the sites of his childhood.
(c) Speak to his attorney.
(d) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
5. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Cache Valley.
(d) Clear Creek Township.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does Bruce's father run out of their home?
2. What instrument did the girl in #11 play?
3. Nola is described as ______________________.
4. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
5. What does the breeze from the mountain remind Bruce of?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)