|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
(a) She really did not like him.
(b) She was not ready for a sexual relationship.
(c) She needed to make a phone call.
(d) She needed to get to sleep.
2. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) living from the neck down.
(b) a real blonde.
(c) an idiot.
(d) a brainiac.
3. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
(a) It was late and he had an early wake-up call.
(b) The elevator attendant would not allow it.
(c) The woman would not allow it.
(d) He had an emergency call at the hospital.
4. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(a) Dinner companion.
5. Why had Nola's sister married her new husband?
(a) She is a woman who can't be without a man.
(b) She wanted to marry into money.
(c) She fell instantly in love with him.
(d) To help her care for the children of her first marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
2. Whose home does Bruce walk to in Part 2, Chapter 1?
3. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
4. Bruce recalls that he had gone home in January for what reason?
5. What religion did the Mulders practice?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)