|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nola always need in her life?
(a) A boy.
2. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
(a) South America.
(b) The Middle East.
3. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
4. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) living from the neck down.
(b) a real blonde.
(c) an idiot.
(d) a brainiac.
5. What did Bruce and the girl in #103 do during the intermission at the dance?
(a) Went out for beer.
(b) Strolled in the moonlight.
(c) Visited Bruce's mother.
(d) Kissed in his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
2. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
3. Why had Nola's sister married her new husband?
4. What was the nature of the relationship between Bruce and the person in #105?
5. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)