|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Cache Valley.
(c) Clear Creek Township.
2. Where did Bruce's father go instead of caring for his wife who was recuperating from surgery?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Diego.
3. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
(a) He does not knock on the door.
(b) He wakes everybody in the house next door.
(c) No one answers.
(d) A new family lives there.
4. What religion did the Mulders practice?
5. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(b) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
(c) It should be condemned.
(d) It is much smaller than he remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nola always need in her life?
2. The only two members of Nola's family that Bruce likes are her brother and ____________.
3. What does Bruce wonder as he stands in front of the house?
4. What religion did Nola's family practice?
5. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)