|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
(b) It should be condemned.
(c) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(d) It is much smaller than he remembered.
2. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
3. After what event had the person in #127 written the letter?
(a) Mrs. Mason's funeral.
(b) Bruce's graduation.
(c) Chet's funeral.
(d) Nola's graduation.
4. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
(a) She could go back to school with him.
(b) They could get married tonight.
(c) They could run away tonight.
(d) They would have time together over the summer.
5. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
(b) The Middle East.
(d) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce's mother want him to do after he walked home from work?
2. What does Mature Bruce think of Nola now?
3. How does Bruce get home from his job?
4. Nola's family could be called ___________.
5. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)