|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
(a) Errand boy.
(d) Grocery stock boy.
2. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
(a) The elevator man.
(b) The young woman's roommate.
(c) The young woman's mother.
(d) The young woman.
3. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
(a) He took the stairs.
(b) He did not go upstairs.
(c) He took the elevator.
(d) He took the fire escape.
4. After what event had the person in #127 written the letter?
(a) Bruce's graduation.
(b) Chet's funeral.
(c) Nola's graduation.
(d) Mrs. Mason's funeral.
5. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
(b) Bruce's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
2. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
3. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
4. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
5. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)