|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
(a) Nola's sister's wedding.
(b) High school graduation.
(c) The homecoming game.
(d) Holly's wedding.
2. After what event had the person in #127 written the letter?
(a) Bruce's graduation.
(b) Chet's funeral.
(c) Mrs. Mason's funeral.
(d) Nola's graduation.
3. Why had Nola's brother taken Bruce behind the barn?
(a) To smoke dope.
(b) To drink whiskey.
(c) To shoot rifles.
(d) To get some peace.
4. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(c) Cache Valley.
(d) Clear Creek Township.
5. Who does Bruce try to give advice to in the restaurant?
(d) Dinner companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's father's name?
2. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
3. The only two members of Nola's family that Bruce likes are her brother and ____________.
4. Why was Bruce anxious to leave Nola's sister's wedding?
5. What does Bruce recall about himself as a youth?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)