|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had written the letter Bruce picks out of the box?
(b) Mrs. Mason.
2. Why was Bruce unable to take the woman in #62 to her room one evening?
(a) It was late and he had an early wake-up call.
(b) The woman would not allow it.
(c) The elevator attendant would not allow it.
(d) He had an emergency call at the hospital.
3. Why was Bruce anxious to leave Nola's sister's wedding?
(a) To change into comfortable clothes.
(b) To get away from her crazy relatives.
(c) To get back to school.
(d) To spend the night with Nola.
4. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
5. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
(a) A young couple.
(b) A priest.
(c) A family of five.
(d) A single mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only two members of Nola's family that Bruce likes are her brother and ____________.
2. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
3. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
4. What did Bruce and the young woman do after he was able to get into her room?
5. Where had Bruce spent his career as a diplomat?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)