|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease had stricken Bruce's brother?
(b) Heart Disease.
2. What job does Bruce recall having when he was a boy?
(b) Grocery stock boy.
(d) Errand boy.
3. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
(a) It is one of the happiest places his family ever lived.
(b) It is much smaller than he remembered.
(c) It should be condemned.
(d) It was the site of horrible child abuse.
4. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
(a) No one answers.
(b) A new family lives there.
(c) He wakes everybody in the house next door.
(d) He does not knock on the door.
5. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
(d) Bruce's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
2. Nola is described as ______________________.
3. Which girl did Bruce take to the prom?
4. What was Joe's father's name?
5. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)