|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bruce recalls that he was a/an _____________ teenager.
2. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
(a) Desperate for him.
3. Why had Nola's sister married her new husband?
(a) She fell instantly in love with him.
(b) To help her care for the children of her first marriage.
(c) She is a woman who can't be without a man.
(d) She wanted to marry into money.
4. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) a brainiac.
(b) living from the neck down.
(c) a real blonde.
(d) an idiot.
5. Who does Bruce stand behind in line after work one night?
(a) A priest.
(b) A single mother.
(c) A family of five.
(d) A young couple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce recall watching as he worked as a boy?
2. Who had once lived in the structure in #61?
3. What does Bruce do as the crowd grows as he waits after work one night?
4. What was the nature of the relationship between Bruce and the person in #105?
5. How had Bruce viewed Joe's father when Bruce was a boy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)