|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had written the letter Bruce picks out of the box?
(c) Mrs. Mason.
2. Where did Bruce have the job mentioned in #52?
(a) His neighborhood block.
(b) The south side of town.
(c) His neighborhood store.
(d) A restaurant on a lake.
3. Nola is described as ______________________.
(a) living from the neck down.
(b) an idiot.
(c) a brainiac.
(d) a real blonde.
4. Why was Chet's annulled marriage renewed?
(a) Her parents insisted on it.
(b) He went against his parents' wishes.
(c) They couldn't live without each other.
(d) His wife was pregnant.
5. Why did the young woman ask Bruce to leave her hotel room?
(a) She really did not like him.
(b) She needed to make a phone call.
(c) She was not ready for a sexual relationship.
(d) She needed to get to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Bruce and Nola during the activity in #104?
2. Why does Bruce walk all the way home on this night?
3. What do Bruce and Nola do when the return to the prom?
4. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
5. Why had Nola's sister married her new husband?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)