|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Nola's sister married her new husband?
(a) She is a woman who can't be without a man.
(b) She fell instantly in love with him.
(c) To help her care for the children of her first marriage.
(d) She wanted to marry into money.
2. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
(a) They could run away tonight.
(b) They could get married tonight.
(c) She could go back to school with him.
(d) They would have time together over the summer.
3. Bruce identifies the accent of the person in #49 as being from __________________.
(a) Cache Valley.
(d) Clear Creek Township.
4. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
5. How does Bruce get home from his job?
(a) The train.
(b) The bus.
(c) A cab.
(d) His bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did the Mulders practice?
2. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
3. How was Nola during Bruce's home visit in January?
4. What does Nola always need in her life?
5. What does Mature Bruce think that Nola would not have appreciated?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)