|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the woman in #62?
2. What does Mature Bruce think that Nola would not have appreciated?
(a) Fine jewelry.
(c) Touring Europe.
(d) The books he loaned her.
3. What was a taboo subject when Bruce was a teenager?
4. In what year did Bruce go to the prom?
5. What disease had stricken Bruce's brother?
(d) Heart Disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
2. Who tried to prevent Bruce from entering the young woman's hotel room?
3. What does Bruce note about the second house he visits on this night?
4. What happens when Bruce knocks on the door of the house?
5. How did Bruce get upstairs to the young woman's hotel room?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)