|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Nola's brother taken Bruce behind the barn?
(a) To drink whiskey.
(b) To smoke dope.
(c) To get some peace.
(d) To shoot rifles.
2. Why does a girl's boyfriend get mad at Bruce?
(a) He touched his girlfriend inappropriately.
(b) He kissed his girlfriend.
(c) He stole money from his wallet.
(d) He stepped on his new shoes.
3. What does Bruce recall about the Mulder family?
(a) They were very poor.
(b) They were strict Catholics.
(c) They were good and respectable.
(d) They were itinerant.
4. How does Bruce get home from his job?
(a) His bike.
(b) A cab.
(c) The bus.
(d) The train.
5. Why was Bruce reluctant to leave his mother at home while he went to the prom?
(a) She never got to go anywhere nice.
(b) She was recovering from breast cancer surgery.
(c) She had a sick migraine.
(d) His father had beaten her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's father's name?
2. How does the person in #49 respond to Bruce's advice?
3. Why did Joe once shove Bailey into a trash can?
4. What is the subject of the pictures that Bruce sees in the box?
5. What did Bruce tell Nola to try to lift her spirits?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)