Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
2. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
(a) She lives in his home.
(b) He does not care for her.
(c) He visits her in the nursing home.
3. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
(b) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(c) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(d) He is devastated.
4. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(d) Salt Lake City.
5. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(b) Speak to his attorney.
(c) See the sites of his childhood.
(d) Dedicate a library.
6. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) An Internet cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)