Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. What is Bruce Mason's profession?
2. How has Bruce been caring for his elderly aunt?
(a) He visits her in the nursing home.
(b) She lives in his home.
(d) He does not care for her.
3. What does Bruce's aunt's death mean to him?
(a) She was the only person who ever loved him.
(b) He is devastated.
(c) He will be free of any more family obligations.
(d) He is too distraught to plan her funeral.
4. To what city does Bruce travel to plan his aunt's funeral?
(b) Salt Lake City.
5. What does Bruce also plan to do when he visits the city in #4?
(a) Speak to his attorney.
(b) Visit the U.S. Ambassador to Finland.
(c) See the sites of his childhood.
(d) Dedicate a library.
6. Where does Bruce go after he checks into his hotel?
(a) A bar.
(b) An Internet cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The funeral home.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)