Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) making another award winning short film
(b) getting a star for his next movie
(c) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(d) getting a free ticket to New York
2. What does Rodriguez like to tell interviewers?
(a) to keep his secrets of economical film making to himself
(b) to brag about coming out of poverty
(c) to talk about other people's movies
(d) to explain in technical terms how he could make the movie
3. What young movie maker is also at the festival screening his film, RESERVOIR DOGS?
(a) Roger Corman
(b) Stephen Spielberg
(c) John Landis
(d) Quentin Tarantino
4. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
(a) He is taking El Mariachi to the Berlin Film Festival.
(b) He is ordering a print of El Mariachi.
(c) He is suing the Mexican film commission.
(d) He is showing El Miriachi every Saturday at midnight.
5. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
(a) his unusual filmmaking and his talent
(b) what a pest he makes of himself
(c) how unmarketable his film is
(d) how grainy his film is
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez want to explain his process to the world?
2. What excites Rodriguez on July 8th, two weeks after his 24th birthday?
3. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
4. After Telluride, where does Rodriguez take his film next?
5. Why does Rodriguez travel all over the U.S.A.?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)