|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though enormous sums of money are being dangled in front of him, what is Rodriguez' actual financial condition?
(b) independently wealthy
(d) working two jobs to make ends meet
2. Why are Peter and Gallardo at the Sundance festival with Rodriguez?
(a) They are jealous of Rodriguez's popularity.
(b) They need a vacation.
(c) They are both actors in El Mariachi.
(d) They are getting paid to attend.
3. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
(a) some dialog is garbled
(b) the movie needs color correcting
(c) a distributor changes the scheduel
(d) the sound track is off
4. What is Rodriguez' last entry in his diary?
(a) Tomorrow is another day.
(b) This is the end of the EL MARIACHI story.
(c) Who would have believed all that has happened?
(d) These are the kind of days you start a diary for in the first place
5. What does Rodriguez like to tell interviewers?
(a) to talk about other people's movies
(b) to brag about coming out of poverty
(c) to explain in technical terms how he could make the movie
(d) to keep his secrets of economical film making to himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the festival organizers decide to do after EL MARIACHI becomes so popular?
2. After Telluride, where does Rodriguez take his film next?
3. Who does Rodriguez run into again in Toronto?
4. What does Rodriguez admit to Jim, a fellow Texan?
5. What does a critic say about EL MARIACHI?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)