|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez like to tell interviewers?
(a) to talk about other people's movies
(b) to keep his secrets of economical film making to himself
(c) to brag about coming out of poverty
(d) to explain in technical terms how he could make the movie
2. What do some skeptics accuse Rodriguez of?
(a) seeking personal glory
(b) lying about the cost of the movie
(c) getting the big head
3. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
(a) Warner Bros. and Paramount
(b) Sean Penn and Bruce Willis
(c) Tri-Star and First Artists
(d) Disney and Columbia
4. Making his speech, why does Rodriguez try to be as precise and technical as possible?
(a) so people will be impressed with his knowledge
(b) so his knees will stop shaking
(c) so the speech will be as short as possible
(d) so people understand how he made the movie
5. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
(a) a distributor changes the scheduel
(b) some dialog is garbled
(c) the sound track is off
(d) the movie needs color correcting
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez do the subtitling himself?
2. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
3. What does a critic say about EL MARIACHI?
4. What does ICM want to do with Rodriguez' diary?
5. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)