Short Essay Questions Key
1. How is the story of REBEL WITHOUT A CREW written?
2. How does Rodriguez begin his book?
3. At what age did Rodriguez get interested in making movies and how did it begin?
4. What does Robert Rodriguez say helped him improve his academic record by his junior year in high school?
5. In Mexico, what is Rodriguez' first experience on a real movie set?
6. What does Rodriguez' brief association with Alfonzo Arau and his wife give him the impetus to do?
7. What avenue does Rodriguez find for raising some quick cash?
8. Describe the premise of the story for EL MARIACHI.
9. What does Rodriguez write about getting into the Pharmaco study?
10. How do Rodriguez and Peter become friends in the Pharmaco dormitory?
11. What are some of the progressive steps Rodriguez takes toward his film while in the Pharmaco study?
12. How does Rodriguez' friend Gallardo keep occupied while Rodriguez is in the study?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)