Short Answer Key
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. How is the story of the book told?
first person diary form
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
through his father's love for gadgets
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
edit his films
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
6. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
to shoot as little raw footage as possible
7. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
his mother's love of the movies
8. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
fast and effective
9. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
This section contains 2,854 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)