|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez classify as the main reason for professional incompetence in making movies?
(a) not much innovation
(b) too much technical training
(c) lack of vision
(d) the waste of money
2. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) have free showings of El Mariachi
(b) get on TV and push their product
(c) take out ads in the LA Times
(d) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
3. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) connections to Hollywood
(b) access to the equipment he needed
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) more time to make his films
4. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
(a) to buy his next film
(b) to shoot a full length film of Bedhead
(c) to purchase and release the original El Mariachi
(d) to hire him to write scripts
5. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) El Lobo
(c) El Mariachi
(d) Los Hooligans
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
2. How does Rodriguez shoot Hollywood films?
3. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
4. Why does Rodriguez have the last laugh by becoming a Hollywood success?
5. What actor does Rodriguez meet who wants to be in his next film?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)