|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a financier
(b) an ICM agent
(c) a studio head
(d) a studio hiring agent
2. Where is Rodriguez invited to show his movie?
(a) at a major cinema
(b) at two film festivals
(c) in Mexico
(d) in a private screening room
3. What actor does Rodriguez meet who wants to be in his next film?
(a) Erik Estrada
(b) David Hasselhoff
(c) Cheech Marin
(d) Julio Iglasias
4. What does Rodriguez' life seem like after making it in Hollywood?
(a) like a whirlwind
(b) like a fairy tale
(c) like a disaster
(d) like a nightmare
5. For what is Rodriguez solicited after his speech at Sundance?
(a) for book deals
(b) for contract negotiations
(c) for charity endorsements
(d) for interviews and panels
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
3. What does Rodriguez predict the movie will do?
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
5. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)