|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the original EL MARIACHI tapes sell for?
(a) a total of $1.5 million
(b) a total of $25,000
(c) a total of $10,000
(d) a total of $500,000
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that he has never won a short film award
(b) that his short films are creative but rough
(c) that his work shows signs of genius
(d) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) edit his films
(b) add titles to his films
(c) make two movies at one time
(d) shoot from multiple camera angles
4. Why does Rodriguez have the last laugh by becoming a Hollywood success?
(a) He remembers how he made the movie on a shoestring.
(b) Many people had predicted he would fail.
(c) He never has to worry about money again.
(d) He did something no one else could ever do.
5. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) more time to make his films
(b) connections to Hollywood
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) access to the equipment he needed
Short Answer Questions
1. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
2. Why does Rodriguez do the subtitling himself?
3. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
4. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
5. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)