|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rodriguez go on tour to promote EL MARIACHI?
(a) the same year he shot the movie
(b) in 1993, two years after he shot the movie
(c) Right after he finishes shooting the movie
(d) in 1994, three years after the movie is completed
2. What do some skeptics accuse Rodriguez of?
(a) seeking personal glory
(b) lying about the cost of the movie
(d) getting the big head
3. What is happening with Columbia Pictures?
(a) Contracts are being negotiated for El Mariachi.
(b) They are refusing Rodriguez's demands.
(c) Counter offers are being made.
(d) They are debating whether to buy the film.
4. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
(a) how unmarketable his film is
(b) what a pest he makes of himself
(c) his unusual filmmaking and his talent
(d) how grainy his film is
5. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to hold the camera
(b) to find locations
(c) to compose music for the movie
(d) to make the costumes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez have to go personally to ICM?
2. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
3. Even though enormous sums of money are being dangled in front of him, what is Rodriguez' actual financial condition?
4. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
5. What does Rodriguez predict the movie will do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)