|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of <I>El Mariachi</I>.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person diary form
(b) third person chronological form
(c) third person interview form
(d) first person dream sequences
2. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
(a) He has a reaction to the Pharmaco experiment.
(b) He starts losing his vision.
(c) His back goes out
(d) He accidentally erases all his work.
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) add titles to his films
(b) make two movies at one time
(c) shoot from multiple camera angles
(d) edit his films
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
(a) a camera borrowed from his film professor
(b) an Arriflex that he borrowed from a friend in Austin
(c) a small video camera
(d) equipment rented in Mexico
5. What do some skeptics accuse Rodriguez of?
(b) lying about the cost of the movie
(c) getting the big head
(d) seeking personal glory
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
2. What write-up does Rodriguez particularly appreciate?
3. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
4. What does Rodriguez consider paying for out of his per diem?
5. What does Rodriguez predict the movie will do?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)