|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
(a) ask advice from Quentin Tarantino
(b) take it to his university professor
(c) make a rough edit at home
(d) take a class on movie editing
2. What do the festival organizers decide to do after EL MARIACHI becomes so popular?
(a) They decide to add two more screenings.
(b) Invite Rodriguez back again next year.
(c) Get Rodrigues to hold a seminar.
(d) Take the movie out of the competition.
3. What talk shows is Rodriguez on as a guest?
(a) Tonight and Phil Donahue
(b) Meet the Press and Oprah Winfrey
(c) The Howard Stern Show and Late Night with David Letterman
(d) Good Morning America and Today on NBC
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) through an agency
(b) by accident
(c) at the film school
(d) through advertisements
5. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
(a) the national release of El Mariachi
(b) the shelving of the entire project
(c) the plans to film a sequel
(d) the mention of an Academy Award nomination
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
2. Why does Rodriguez travel all over the U.S.A.?
3. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
4. What does Rodriguez do in the final chapter of his book?
5. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)