|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
(a) He only likes to work on things he enjoys.
(b) He sees too many defects in the film.
(c) He fears he is not up to the task.
(d) He needs help but has no money left.
2. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
(a) He has time to plan his next movie.
(b) He takes his wife out to expensive restaurants.
(c) He drives a brand new car.
(d) He does not have to go anywhere in the morning.
3. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person diary form
(b) first person dream sequences
(c) third person interview form
(d) third person chronological form
4. After what do people start to recognize him on the street?
(a) the premier of El Mariachi
(b) his photo on the cover of People magazine
(c) an interview for the LA Times
(d) a spot on Larry King Live
5. After seeing El Mariachi, what do the agents at ICM want to do?
(a) They want to stop answering his calls.
(b) They immediately want to become Rodriguez' agents.
(c) They want to criticize his film.
(d) They want to pass him on to another agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does EL MARIACHI win at Sundance?
2. How does EL MARIACHI do at the Sundance Festival?
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
4. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
5. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)