|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(b) He needs a breat from editing.
(c) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
(d) He needs more money.
2. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
(a) at the Golden Globe Awards
(b) shopping on Rodeo Drive
(c) at a movie premiere
(d) in the Columbia commissary
3. After Telluride, where does Rodriguez take his film next?
(a) the Sundance Film Festival
(b) the Miami Film Festival
(c) the Los Angeles Film Festival
(d) the Toronto Film Festival
4. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a family of sleepy siblings
(b) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(c) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(d) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) la luna productions
(b) los locos productions
(c) el cheapo productions
(d) el estupido productions
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
2. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
3. For what is Rodriguez solicited after his speech at Sundance?
4. Why is Alfonso Arau in Toronto?
5. Why does Rodriguez want to explain his process to the world?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)