|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(a) well made
(b) serious competition
2. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
(a) a chase scene between the villians and the Mariachi.
(b) Azul and his jacket
(c) a turtle walking to town with the Mariachi
(d) the Mariachi drinking from a coconut
3. How much did the original EL MARIACHI tapes sell for?
(a) a total of $10,000
(b) a total of $1.5 million
(c) a total of $25,000
(d) a total of $500,000
4. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) quick and quirky
(b) cheap and amateurish
(c) fast and effective
(d) simple and plotless
5. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get the rest he needs
(b) to get out of going to class
(c) to prove that he is a man
(d) to keep from having to borrow money
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
2. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
3. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
4. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
5. What is on Rodriguez' demo tape?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)