|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
(a) from Gallardo
(b) from Antonio Banderas
(c) from a former colleague
(d) from the professor at the university
2. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
(a) ask advice from Quentin Tarantino
(b) take it to his university professor
(c) make a rough edit at home
(d) take a class on movie editing
3. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a starving artist
(b) a vampire bat
(c) a human lab rat
(d) a pin cushion
4. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(b) getting a star for his next movie
(c) making another award winning short film
(d) getting a free ticket to New York
5. What is the curse of EL MARIACHI?
(a) It all turned out o be a daydream.
(b) None, the heading is just a joke.
(c) Rodriguez never made another movie.
(d) As predicted, the public turned against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
2. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
3. What does Rodriguez like to tell interviewers?
4. Even though there is talk of releasing the original film, El Mariachi, what does Rodriguez want?
5. What is said to determine the fate of El Mariachi?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)