|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez not like to work with professional editors?
(a) He feels that they are too expensive.
(b) He feels that they take too long.
(c) He thinks that are not creative.
(d) He feels that they do not really love the film
2. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) la luna productions
(b) el cheapo productions
(c) los locos productions
(d) el estupido productions
3. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) a $3,000 study
(b) an outpatient study
(c) a weekend study
(d) a $7,000 study
4. Besides the screening of his film, what bothers Rodriguez at the film festival?
(a) He has to answer questions at the end.
(b) He has to reveal his secrets.
(c) He has to give a speech before the movie starts.
(d) A large photo of him is up in the lobby.
5. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) fast and effective
(b) quick and quirky
(c) simple and plotless
(d) cheap and amateurish
Short Answer Questions
1. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
2. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
4. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
5. Why does Rodriguez have the last laugh by becoming a Hollywood success?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)