|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Making his speech, why does Rodriguez try to be as precise and technical as possible?
(a) so people understand how he made the movie
(b) so people will be impressed with his knowledge
(c) so his knees will stop shaking
(d) so the speech will be as short as possible
2. What version of the movie did even better sales than the original tapes?
(a) the color enhanced version
(b) the dubbed version
(c) the digitized version
(d) the sub-titled version
3. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) los locos productions
(b) el cheapo productions
(c) la luna productions
(d) el estupido productions
4. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a studio head
(b) a financier
(c) an ICM agent
(d) a studio hiring agent
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) location negotiation skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) steady handheld camera skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alfonso Arau in Toronto?
2. Even though there is talk of releasing the original film, El Mariachi, what does Rodriguez want?
3. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
4. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
5. Where does Rodriguez set the record straight in an interview?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)