|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to write with one camera angle in mind
(b) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(c) to work only in the early morning
(d) to plan only short scenes for the film
2. Where does Newman want to send El Mariachi?
(a) to Spain
(b) to the Argentine film festival
(c) to Antonio Banderas
(d) to the Cannes Festival
3. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
(a) from Gallardo
(b) from the professor at the university
(c) from a former colleague
(d) from Antonio Banderas
4. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a sleep deprivation study
(b) a dance team performing in Mexico
(c) a short stint in the military
(d) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
5. Where does Rodriguez realize he was just one year ago on his 23rd birthday?
(a) locked up at Pharmaco
(b) working two jobs to get money
(c) in school at UT-Austin
(d) begging for a used camera
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rodriguez meet Tarantino again?
2. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
3. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
4. What is Rodriguez eager to make?
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)