|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a human lab rat
(b) a pin cushion
(c) a vampire bat
(d) a starving artist
2. What do Rodriguez, Gallardo, and Peter see at the festival for the first time?
(a) the brand new Mariachi poster
(b) the red carpet
(c) the panel of judges
(d) the ballots for audience members
3. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) an ICM agent
(b) a studio head
(c) a financier
(d) a studio hiring agent
4. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of actors
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of time
(d) the lack of funds
5. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
(a) from a former colleague
(b) from Gallardo
(c) from the professor at the university
(d) from Antonio Banderas
Short Answer Questions
1. What version of the movie did even better sales than the original tapes?
2. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
3. What does Rodriguez decide he wants, even if he works for Hollywood?
4. What nearly brings Rodriguez to a breakdown?
5. For what is Rodriguez solicited after his speech at Sundance?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)