|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a human lab rat
(b) a pin cushion
(c) a starving artist
(d) a vampire bat
2. Who goes with Rodriguez to Toronto?
3. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
(a) A contract will come from New York.
(b) Something good will come from his failure.
(c) It will come through and he will do everything by mail.
(d) He can raise more money and go back again.
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) access to the equipment he needed
(b) more time to make his films
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) connections to Hollywood
5. Why does Rodriguez not like to work with professional editors?
(a) He feels that they are too expensive.
(b) He thinks that are not creative.
(c) He feels that they take too long.
(d) He feels that they do not really love the film
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides the screening of his film, what bothers Rodriguez at the film festival?
2. What write-up does Rodriguez particularly appreciate?
3. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
4. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
5. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)