|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Curse of El Mariachi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possibly could cause people to warn Rodriguez about the public?
(a) perhaps his media overexposure
(b) his ethnic background
(d) playing mind games with Rodriguez
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) steady handheld camera skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) improvizational filming skills
(d) location negotiation skills
3. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
(a) Something good will come from his failure.
(b) It will come through and he will do everything by mail.
(c) He can raise more money and go back again.
(d) A contract will come from New York.
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) make two movies at one time
(b) add titles to his films
(c) edit his films
(d) shoot from multiple camera angles
5. Why does the Grammy Awards show EL MARIACHI at its party?
(a) because they want to draw in Spanish speakers
(b) because it is about a musician
(c) because they can get it cheap
(d) because the music is original
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
2. Who does Rodriguez run into again in Toronto?
3. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
4. What actor does Rodriguez meet who wants to be in his next film?
5. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)