|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez have in addition to his large office at Columbia?
(a) a house in Burbank, CA
(b) use of a private jet
(c) a corporation based in Texas called Los Hooligans Productions, Inc
(d) an office on Rodeo Drive
2. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(b) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(c) a family of sleepy siblings
(d) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
3. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
(a) by working day and night
(b) by cutting out part of the script
(c) by filming in fast motion
(d) by shooting several scenes each day
4. Who goes with Rodriguez to Toronto?
5. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) He thinks no one will notice.
(d) It is something that he can edit out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
2. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
3. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
4. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
5. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)