|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(b) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(c) Rodriguez's film school professor
(d) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
2. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(b) He thinks it will be bad luck.
(c) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(d) He fears they will take credit for his work.
3. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
(a) Gallardo will get paid for his work as a crew member.
(b) The Mariachi music composers will earn royalties
(c) The actors will be flown to Hollywood for the premier.
(d) The town in Mexico will get a new jail.
4. What does Rodriguez' life seem like after making it in Hollywood?
(a) like a disaster
(b) like a whirlwind
(c) like a nightmare
(d) like a fairy tale
5. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
(a) some theaters cancel its bookings
(b) Columbia decides to go straight to video
(c) forty feet of it is destroyed during the transfer process
(d) Mexican nationals picket the openings
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
2. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
3. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
4. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
5. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)