|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) quick and quirky
(b) cheap and amateurish
(c) fast and effective
(d) simple and plotless
2. What is Rodriguez eager to make?
(a) new friends in the movie industry
(b) the kind of movies he could make with a real budget
(c) low budget film where he does everything
(d) as much money as possible
3. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
(a) lowers its final offer
(b) calls his agents
(c) backs out on the deal
(d) raises the offer to $150,000.
4. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Mariachi
(d) The Last Carnival
5. Who goes with Rodriguez to Toronto?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
2. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
3. What are the weapons used in the film?
4. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
5. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)