|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
(a) He only likes to work on things he enjoys.
(b) He fears he is not up to the task.
(c) He needs help but has no money left.
(d) He sees too many defects in the film.
2. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
(a) Azul and his jacket
(b) a turtle walking to town with the Mariachi
(c) the Mariachi drinking from a coconut
(d) a chase scene between the villians and the Mariachi.
3. After seeing El Mariachi, what do the agents at ICM want to do?
(a) They want to pass him on to another agent.
(b) They want to criticize his film.
(c) They immediately want to become Rodriguez' agents.
(d) They want to stop answering his calls.
4. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a family of sleepy siblings
(b) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(c) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(d) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
5. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) in two weeks
(b) the next day
(c) in four days
(d) that same day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Newman?
2. What does Rodriguez' life seem like after making it in Hollywood?
3. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
4. What young movie maker is also at the festival screening his film, RESERVOIR DOGS?
5. Why does Rodriguez do the subtitling himself?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)