|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of funds
(b) the lack of time
(c) the lack of experience
(d) the lack of actors
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) fast and effective
(b) quick and quirky
(c) cheap and amateurish
(d) simple and plotless
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(b) a sleep deprivation study
(c) a short stint in the military
(d) a dance team performing in Mexico
4. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) making another award winning short film
(b) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(c) getting a free ticket to New York
(d) getting a star for his next movie
5. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
(a) to purchase and release the original El Mariachi
(b) to shoot a full length film of Bedhead
(c) to hire him to write scripts
(d) to buy his next film
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
2. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
3. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
4. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
5. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)