|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(b) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) He needs a breat from editing.
2. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
(a) inquiries about where the film was made
(b) negative reviews by critics
(c) an offer to finance the film
(d) positive responses from viewers
3. What does Newman tell Rodriguez about the major film companies in Hollywood?
(a) He cannot get in the door.
(b) None of them like it.
(c) All of them are interested.
(d) He needs to remake the film for them.
4. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) an outpatient study
(b) a $7,000 study
(c) a weekend study
(d) a $3,000 study
5. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a financier
(b) a studio head
(c) a studio hiring agent
(d) an ICM agent
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
2. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
3. What does a critic say about EL MARIACHI?
4. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
5. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)