|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
(a) Million Dollar Video
2. After Telluride, where does Rodriguez take his film next?
(a) the Toronto Film Festival
(b) the Miami Film Festival
(c) the Los Angeles Film Festival
(d) the Sundance Film Festival
3. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
(a) He only likes to work on things he enjoys.
(b) He fears he is not up to the task.
(c) He sees too many defects in the film.
(d) He needs help but has no money left.
4. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
(a) Something good will come from his failure.
(b) It will come through and he will do everything by mail.
(c) A contract will come from New York.
(d) He can raise more money and go back again.
5. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) El Mariachi
(c) Los Hooligans
(d) El Lobo
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
2. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
3. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
4. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
5. What does Rodriguez ask about his per diem in Hollywood?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)