|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get the rest he needs
(b) to prove that he is a man
(c) to keep from having to borrow money
(d) to get out of going to class
2. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) hire a good cameraman
(b) take a crash course
(c) read the owner's manual
(d) improvise and learn the hard way
3. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
(a) how unmarketable his film is
(b) his unusual filmmaking and his talent
(c) what a pest he makes of himself
(d) how grainy his film is
4. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He thinks it will be bad luck.
(b) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(c) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(d) He fears they will take credit for his work.
5. What is happening with Columbia Pictures?
(a) Counter offers are being made.
(b) Contracts are being negotiated for El Mariachi.
(c) They are refusing Rodriguez's demands.
(d) They are debating whether to buy the film.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
2. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
3. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
4. Who is Robert Newman?
5. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)