|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ICM?
(a) International Cinema Marketing
(b) a major talent agency
(c) a small fim producing copany
(d) a distribution company
2. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his soft focus style
(b) his shooting and editing style
(c) his film noir style
(d) his cropping style
3. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(a) homeless people
(c) his siblings
4. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
(a) They want to destroy the $7,000 original.
(b) They want to shoot it in 3-D.
(c) They want unknowns to play the lead roles.
(d) They want to release the original too.
5. What does Rodriguez have in addition to his large office at Columbia?
(a) an office on Rodeo Drive
(b) a house in Burbank, CA
(c) use of a private jet
(d) a corporation based in Texas called Los Hooligans Productions, Inc
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
2. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
3. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
4. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
5. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)