|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez consider paying for out of his per diem?
(a) a sports car
(b) fixing up his father's house
(c) his brother's education
(d) buying new video equipment
2. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
(a) learning how to handle all the postproduction details
(b) learning how to do makeshift lighting
(c) learning how to operate a camera
(d) learning how to raise money
3. Who goes with Rodriguez to Toronto?
4. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
(a) taking the bus to Los Angeles and staying at the YMCA
(b) hitchhiking to Los Angeles
(c) hopping a freight car to LA and sleeping in a park
(d) driving to Los Angeles and staying at a friend's place
5. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) El Lobo
(c) Los Hooligans
(d) El Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
2. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
3. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
4. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
5. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)