|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
(b) how to enter film contests
(c) how to buy expensive equipment
(d) how to find investors for a movie project
2. What does Rodriguez decide he wants, even if he works for Hollywood?
(a) to reside in Texas
(b) to have his own airplane
(c) to live in Beverly Hills
(d) to work on location in Mexico
3. What special treatment does Rodriguez receive in Hollywood?
(a) tours of the back lots
(b) free movie passes
(c) introductions to all his favorite stars
(d) limousines and luxury hotels
4. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the fear of failing the physical
(b) the isolation from his family
(c) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(d) the time he will lose
5. What is happening with Columbia Pictures?
(a) Contracts are being negotiated for El Mariachi.
(b) They are debating whether to buy the film.
(c) They are refusing Rodriguez's demands.
(d) Counter offers are being made.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
2. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
4. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
5. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)