|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
(a) shopping on Rodeo Drive
(b) at the Golden Globe Awards
(c) in the Columbia commissary
(d) at a movie premiere
2. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(b) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(c) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(d) He thinks it will be bad luck.
3. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a pin cushion
(b) a starving artist
(c) a human lab rat
(d) a vampire bat
4. What do the festival organizers decide to do after EL MARIACHI becomes so popular?
(a) Take the movie out of the competition.
(b) Invite Rodriguez back again next year.
(c) Get Rodrigues to hold a seminar.
(d) They decide to add two more screenings.
5. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a studio head
(b) a financier
(c) an ICM agent
(d) a studio hiring agent
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
2. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
3. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
4. What does Rodriguez admit to Jim, a fellow Texan?
5. What is Rodriguez eager to make?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)