|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
(a) a chance to meet the stars
(b) an attractive trailer
(c) a big neame star
(d) a higher percentage of the gross profits
2. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He thinks it will be bad luck.
(b) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(c) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(d) He does not have money to feed anyone.
3. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
(a) some theaters cancel its bookings
(b) forty feet of it is destroyed during the transfer process
(c) Mexican nationals picket the openings
(d) Columbia decides to go straight to video
4. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) a John Grisham novel
(b) the same Stephen King book
(c) books on film making
(d) The Last of the Mohicans
5. Even though enormous sums of money are being dangled in front of him, what is Rodriguez' actual financial condition?
(c) independently wealthy
(d) working two jobs to make ends meet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez ask about his per diem in Hollywood?
2. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
3. Who is Robert Newman?
4. What does Rodriguez have in addition to his large office at Columbia?
5. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)