|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(b) to plan only short scenes for the film
(c) to write with one camera angle in mind
(d) to work only in the early morning
2. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
(a) to hire him to write scripts
(b) to shoot a full length film of Bedhead
(c) to purchase and release the original El Mariachi
(d) to buy his next film
3. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(b) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(c) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(d) He thinks it will be bad luck.
4. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
(a) It is going public.
(b) It is about to be closed.
(c) It is being sold to new owners.
(d) It is moving to another city.
5. Who goes with Rodriguez to Toronto?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
2. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
4. Where does Rodriguez meet Tarantino again?
5. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)