|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) a $3,000 study
(b) an outpatient study
(c) a weekend study
(d) a $7,000 study
2. Where does Rodriguez realize he was just one year ago on his 23rd birthday?
(a) locked up at Pharmaco
(b) working two jobs to get money
(c) begging for a used camera
(d) in school at UT-Austin
3. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
(a) the Mariachi drinking from a coconut
(b) a chase scene between the villians and the Mariachi.
(c) a turtle walking to town with the Mariachi
(d) Azul and his jacket
4. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) guns rented from a pawnshop
(b) real guns borrowed from the police
(c) plastic toy store guns
(d) army surplus guns
5. What does Rodriguez classify as the main reason for professional incompetence in making movies?
(a) the waste of money
(b) lack of vision
(c) too much technical training
(d) not much innovation
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alfonso Arau in Toronto?
2. What does Rodriguez' life seem like after making it in Hollywood?
3. Who is Robert Newman?
4. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
5. Where does Rodriguez meet Tarantino again?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)