|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) el estupido productions
(b) el cheapo productions
(c) la luna productions
(d) los locos productions
2. What does Rodriguez consider paying for out of his per diem?
(a) a sports car
(b) fixing up his father's house
(c) his brother's education
(d) buying new video equipment
3. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
(a) The trailer has received great reviews.
(b) Several companies express an interest in the film.
(c) Private showings have gotten rave reviews.
(d) Compared to other films, his had better quality.
4. After Telluride, where does Rodriguez take his film next?
(a) the Sundance Film Festival
(b) the Toronto Film Festival
(c) the Miami Film Festival
(d) the Los Angeles Film Festival
5. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
2. What nearly brings Rodriguez to a breakdown?
3. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
4. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
5. What is ICM?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)