|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though enormous sums of money are being dangled in front of him, what is Rodriguez' actual financial condition?
(a) working two jobs to make ends meet
(d) independently wealthy
2. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
(a) pawns his video camera
(b) sells his car
(c) works as a bartender in Texas
(d) drives a school bus
3. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
(a) learning how to operate a camera
(b) learning how to handle all the postproduction details
(c) learning how to do makeshift lighting
(d) learning how to raise money
4. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
(a) It is moving to another city.
(b) It is about to be closed.
(c) It is being sold to new owners.
(d) It is going public.
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(a) serious competition
(b) well made
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
2. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
3. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
4. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)