|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nearly brings Rodriguez to a breakdown?
(a) His lawyer tells him not to cash his first $13,000 paycheck.
(b) Columbia nearly withdraws its offers.
(c) He is sued by Mex-American for breech of contract.
(d) His remake will be directed by someone else.
2. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
(a) on the cover of Texas Times
(b) on the film school wall
(c) on the post office wall
(d) on the entertainment page of the Express News
3. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) quick and quirky
(c) fast and effective
(d) cheap and amateurish
4. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) previsualization skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) location negotiation skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
5. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the fear of failing the physical
(b) the time he will lose
(c) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(d) the isolation from his family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
2. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
3. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)