|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
(a) an attractive trailer
(b) a big neame star
(c) a higher percentage of the gross profits
(d) a chance to meet the stars
2. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of funds
(b) the lack of actors
(c) the lack of time
(d) the lack of experience
3. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
(a) the Mariachi drinking from a coconut
(b) Azul and his jacket
(c) a turtle walking to town with the Mariachi
(d) a chase scene between the villians and the Mariachi.
4. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) location negotiation skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) improvizational filming skills
(d) steady handheld camera skills
5. What is on Rodriguez' demo tape?
(a) reviews from major critics
(b) the rough cut version of EL MARIACHI
(c) views of all the film show awards Rodriguez has won
(d) BEDHEAD and the trailer of EL MARIACHI
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez have in addition to his large office at Columbia?
2. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
3. What does Rodriguez admit to Jim, a fellow Texan?
4. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
5. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)