|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) in four days
(b) in two weeks
(c) the next day
(d) that same day
2. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
(a) It is being sold to new owners.
(b) It is about to be closed.
(c) It is going public.
(d) It is moving to another city.
3. What special treatment does Rodriguez receive in Hollywood?
(a) introductions to all his favorite stars
(b) free movie passes
(c) limousines and luxury hotels
(d) tours of the back lots
4. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) extension of time in the study
(b) a fine deducted from the pay
(c) expulsion from the program
(d) legal action
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(c) well made
(d) serious competition
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Javier's offer for the rights to EL MARIACHI?
2. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
3. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
4. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
5. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)