|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez' life seem like after making it in Hollywood?
(a) like a nightmare
(b) like a fairy tale
(c) like a disaster
(d) like a whirlwind
2. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
3. Why does Rodriguez not like to work with professional editors?
(a) He feels that they are too expensive.
(b) He feels that they take too long.
(c) He thinks that are not creative.
(d) He feels that they do not really love the film
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) connections to Hollywood
(b) access to the equipment he needed
(c) more time to make his films
(d) good critiques of his methods
5. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
(a) from the professor at the university
(b) from a former colleague
(c) from Antonio Banderas
(d) from Gallardo
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
2. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
5. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)