|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(b) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(c) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(d) a family of sleepy siblings
2. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
(a) Gallardo will get paid for his work as a crew member.
(b) The town in Mexico will get a new jail.
(c) The actors will be flown to Hollywood for the premier.
(d) The Mariachi music composers will earn royalties
3. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(b) an offer to go to Hollywood
(c) a school scholarship
(d) a new 16mm movie camera
4. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
(b) half of the original budget
(c) $500 less than the original budget
(d) only $100
5. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(b) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(c) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
(d) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
2. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
4. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
5. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)