|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what event is Rodriguez driving himself to finish editing El Mariachi?
(a) the official premier
(b) the Guinness Book of Records
(c) the general release of the film
(d) the Telluride Festival
2. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) books on film making
(b) The Last of the Mohicans
(c) a John Grisham novel
(d) the same Stephen King book
3. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
(a) from a former colleague
(b) from the professor at the university
(c) from Antonio Banderas
(d) from Gallardo
4. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
(a) stand up comedy jokes about movie making
(b) tips about creating a film with a limited budget
(c) offers to hold movie making classes
(d) free copies of his CD
5. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
(a) Azul and his jacket
(b) the Mariachi drinking from a coconut
(c) a chase scene between the villians and the Mariachi.
(d) a turtle walking to town with the Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
2. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
3. What special treatment does Rodriguez receive in Hollywood?
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
5. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)