|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
(b) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
(c) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(d) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
2. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) through an agency
(b) through advertisements
(c) at the film school
(d) by accident
3. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
(a) Several companies express an interest in the film.
(b) The trailer has received great reviews.
(c) Compared to other films, his had better quality.
(d) Private showings have gotten rave reviews.
4. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) an outpatient study
(b) a weekend study
(c) a $3,000 study
(d) a $7,000 study
5. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
(a) He starts losing his vision.
(b) He has a reaction to the Pharmaco experiment.
(c) His back goes out
(d) He accidentally erases all his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
2. How is the story of the book told?
3. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
4. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
5. What excites Rodriguez on July 8th, two weeks after his 24th birthday?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)