|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(b) a family of sleepy siblings
(c) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(d) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
2. What does Rodriguez ask about his per diem in Hollywood?
(a) if he has to give an expense report
(b) if it will be doubled when his wife joins him
(c) if it will come out of his royalties
(d) if he can keep what he doesn't spend
3. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(a) his siblings
(d) homeless people
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) by accident
(b) through advertisements
(c) at the film school
(d) through an agency
5. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
(a) a big neame star
(b) a higher percentage of the gross profits
(c) an attractive trailer
(d) a chance to meet the stars
Short Answer Questions
1. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
2. Why does Rodriguez do the subtitling himself?
3. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
4. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
5. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)