|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) half of the original budget
(b) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
(c) $500 less than the original budget
(d) only $100
2. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his hours watching old movies on TV
(b) his mother's love of the movies
(c) the inspiration of an English teacher
(d) his father's job in a movie theater
3. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his soft focus style
(b) his cropping style
(c) his film noir style
(d) his shooting and editing style
4. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
(a) inquiries about where the film was made
(b) positive responses from viewers
(c) negative reviews by critics
(d) an offer to finance the film
5. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
(a) carrying equipment and setting up lights
(b) composing the music and doing the sound effects
(c) securing permission, using his relations, and finding actors
(d) editing the script and doing the titles
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing El Mariachi, what do the agents at ICM want to do?
2. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
3. What is Javier's offer for the rights to EL MARIACHI?
4. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
5. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)