|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
(a) Rodriguez's brashness
(b) the unusual plot of the movie
(c) the story of the making of El Mariachi
(d) the production values of the film
2. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
(b) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(c) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(d) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
3. What does Rodriguez decide he wants, even if he works for Hollywood?
(a) to work on location in Mexico
(b) to have his own airplane
(c) to live in Beverly Hills
(d) to reside in Texas
4. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(b) making another award winning short film
(c) getting a star for his next movie
(d) getting a free ticket to New York
5. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
(a) Gallardo will get paid for his work as a crew member.
(b) The actors will be flown to Hollywood for the premier.
(c) The Mariachi music composers will earn royalties
(d) The town in Mexico will get a new jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
2. Where does Rodriguez realize he was just one year ago on his 23rd birthday?
3. What does Rodriguez have in addition to his large office at Columbia?
4. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)