|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) half of the original budget
(b) $500 less than the original budget
(c) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
(d) only $100
2. What does Rodriguez decide he wants, even if he works for Hollywood?
(a) to reside in Texas
(b) to live in Beverly Hills
(c) to have his own airplane
(d) to work on location in Mexico
3. Even though there is talk of releasing the original film, El Mariachi, what does Rodriguez want?
(a) Rodriguez would rather do a remake.
(b) Rodgriguez wants to shoot some additional scenes.
(c) Rodriguez wants to show it free on Spanish TV.
(d) Rodriquez wants to keep it as a test film.
4. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) la luna productions
(b) el estupido productions
(c) los locos productions
(d) el cheapo productions
5. Why does Rodriguez have to go personally to ICM?
(a) the demo he left does not work properly
(b) they need him to pick up his demo
(c) he has to transalte the Spanish language
(d) he has to deliver some headshots
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
2. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
3. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
4. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
5. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)