|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
(a) to tell him he loves the trailer and that he wants to work with him
(b) to say he cannot use EL MARIACHI
(c) to get his phone number in Texas
(d) to ask for any other demos Rodriguez has
2. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
(a) good advice from his university professor
(b) a grant for having his movie edited
(c) access to old equipment at the cable station
(d) access to modern editing equipment at the university
3. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
(b) Million Dollar Video
4. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
(a) Rodriguez's brashness
(b) the story of the making of El Mariachi
(c) the unusual plot of the movie
(d) the production values of the film
5. What is happening with Columbia Pictures?
(a) They are debating whether to buy the film.
(b) Contracts are being negotiated for El Mariachi.
(c) Counter offers are being made.
(d) They are refusing Rodriguez's demands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
2. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
3. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
4. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
5. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)