|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) more time to make his films
(b) good critiques of his methods
(c) connections to Hollywood
(d) access to the equipment he needed
2. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) He thinks no one will notice.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) It is something that he can edit out.
(d) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
3. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
(a) backs out on the deal
(b) raises the offer to $150,000.
(c) lowers its final offer
(d) calls his agents
4. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) a school scholarship
(b) a new 16mm movie camera
(c) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(d) an offer to go to Hollywood
5. What does Rodriguez' life seem like after making it in Hollywood?
(a) like a disaster
(b) like a nightmare
(c) like a fairy tale
(d) like a whirlwind
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
2. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
4. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
5. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)