|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that he has never won a short film award
(b) that his work shows signs of genius
(c) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(d) that his short films are creative but rough
2. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to send them to a Mexican film school
(b) to buy all their short films
(c) to go on the company's payroll as directors
(d) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
3. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his father's job in a movie theater
(b) the inspiration of an English teacher
(c) his mother's love of the movies
(d) his hours watching old movies on TV
4. What does Rodriguez have in addition to his large office at Columbia?
(a) an office on Rodeo Drive
(b) a house in Burbank, CA
(c) a corporation based in Texas called Los Hooligans Productions, Inc
(d) use of a private jet
5. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
(a) He is ordering a print of El Mariachi.
(b) He is suing the Mexican film commission.
(c) He is showing El Miriachi every Saturday at midnight.
(d) He is taking El Mariachi to the Berlin Film Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
2. What does Newman tell Rodriguez about the major film companies in Hollywood?
3. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
4. After seeing El Mariachi, what do the agents at ICM want to do?
5. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)