|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(a) homeless people
(c) his siblings
2. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
(a) Gallardo will get paid for his work as a crew member.
(b) The Mariachi music composers will earn royalties
(c) The town in Mexico will get a new jail.
(d) The actors will be flown to Hollywood for the premier.
3. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
(a) A Rodgal Production
(b) A Small Wonder Production
(c) A Gallardo/Rodriguez Production
(d) A Los Hooligans Production
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) She agrees and then backs out.
(b) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
(c) They never get in to see her.
(d) Her agent demands too much money.
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) improvise and learn the hard way
(b) hire a good cameraman
(c) read the owner's manual
(d) take a crash course
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
2. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
3. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
4. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
5. What excites Rodriguez on July 8th, two weeks after his 24th birthday?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)