|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
(a) They want unknowns to play the lead roles.
(b) They want to destroy the $7,000 original.
(c) They want to shoot it in 3-D.
(d) They want to release the original too.
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person dream sequences
(b) third person interview form
(c) third person chronological form
(d) first person diary form
3. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to enter film contests
(b) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
(c) how to find investors for a movie project
(d) how to buy expensive equipment
4. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) los locos productions
(b) el estupido productions
(c) la luna productions
(d) el cheapo productions
5. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to compose music for the movie
(b) to find locations
(c) to make the costumes
(d) to hold the camera
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
2. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
3. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
4. What small luxury does Rodriguez enjoy when he's back in Texas.
5. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)