|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to buy all their short films
(b) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
(c) to go on the company's payroll as directors
(d) to send them to a Mexican film school
2. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) a weekend study
(b) a $7,000 study
(c) a $3,000 study
(d) an outpatient study
3. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) the next day
(b) that same day
(c) in two weeks
(d) in four days
4. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) el estupido productions
(b) el cheapo productions
(c) la luna productions
(d) los locos productions
5. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that it will fail
(b) that it has possibilities
(c) that they have planned well
(d) that it can be done cheaper than that
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
2. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
3. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
4. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
5. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)