|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
(a) Compared to other films, his had better quality.
(b) Private showings have gotten rave reviews.
(c) Several companies express an interest in the film.
(d) The trailer has received great reviews.
2. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
(b) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) He needs a breat from editing.
3. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) in four days
(b) the next day
(c) that same day
(d) in two weeks
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) through an agency
(b) through advertisements
(c) by accident
(d) at the film school
5. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
(b) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(c) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(d) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
2. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
3. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
4. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
5. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)