|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
(b) have free showings of El Mariachi
(c) take out ads in the LA Times
(d) get on TV and push their product
2. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
(a) on the film school wall
(b) on the cover of Texas Times
(c) on the post office wall
(d) on the entertainment page of the Express News
3. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
(a) by cutting out part of the script
(b) by working day and night
(c) by shooting several scenes each day
(d) by filming in fast motion
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) She agrees and then backs out.
(b) Her agent demands too much money.
(c) They never get in to see her.
(d) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
5. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(b) The Last Carnival
(c) The Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
2. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
3. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
4. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
5. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)