|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) got to movie sets in Mexico
(b) rent Spanish action videos
(c) conduct a survey of movie goers
(d) read books about Spanish film making
2. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) access to the equipment he needed
(b) more time to make his films
(c) connections to Hollywood
(d) good critiques of his methods
3. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
(a) as the one who is financing the movie
(b) as the one who wants to be famous
(c) as the one who does all the talking
(d) as the one who has all the ideas
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) at the film school
(b) by accident
(c) through advertisements
(d) through an agency
5. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He needs a breat from editing.
(c) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(d) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes it necessary to improvise?
2. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
3. How is the story of the book told?
4. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
5. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)