|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) location negotiation skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) improvizational filming skills
(d) previsualization skills
2. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(b) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
(c) staying up late every night editing
(d) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
3. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) army surplus guns
(b) real guns borrowed from the police
(c) plastic toy store guns
(d) guns rented from a pawnshop
4. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) an ICM agent
(b) a studio head
(c) a studio hiring agent
(d) a financier
5. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) local teenage drivers
(b) NASCAR drivers
(c) low riders
(d) the local police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
2. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
3. What makes it necessary to improvise?
4. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
5. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)