|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) through digital manipuation
(b) through careful editing
(c) though a soft filter lens
(d) through prop enhancement
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) fast and effective
(b) simple and plotless
(c) quick and quirky
(d) cheap and amateurish
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) shoot from multiple camera angles
(b) make two movies at one time
(c) add titles to his films
(d) edit his films
4. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
(a) The Mariachi tries to find work at a cafe but is turned down.
(b) Azul gets a job singing at a Mexican cafe.
(c) A police chase ends in a fiery crash.
(d) The Mariachi sings to a beautiful woman.
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) improvise and learn the hard way
(b) read the owner's manual
(c) hire a good cameraman
(d) take a crash course
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
2. Why does Rodriguez have to go personally to ICM?
3. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
4. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
5. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)