|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
(a) A contract will come from New York.
(b) He can raise more money and go back again.
(c) Something good will come from his failure.
(d) It will come through and he will do everything by mail.
2. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
(a) by working day and night
(b) by cutting out part of the script
(c) by shooting several scenes each day
(d) by filming in fast motion
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(b) Los Hooligans
(c) El Mariachi
(d) El Lobo
4. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) the next day
(b) that same day
(c) in four days
(d) in two weeks
5. What is ICM?
(a) a small fim producing copany
(b) International Cinema Marketing
(c) a major talent agency
(d) a distribution company
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter Marquardt?
2. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
3. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
4. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
5. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)