|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) a $7,000 study
(b) an outpatient study
(c) a weekend study
(d) a $3,000 study
2. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a studio hiring agent
(b) a studio head
(c) an ICM agent
(d) a financier
3. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
(a) it takes at least $30,000 to make a movie
(b) being creative is all you need to succeed
(c) always hire someone to do the technical jobs
(d) being creative and technical is better
4. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
(a) a seamstress who makes cheap costumes
(b) a film editor to work on the movie
(c) the caterer for the movie
(d) an inexperienced actress to play the role of Domino
5. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
(a) as simplification
(b) as the hardest part
(c) as improvisation
(d) as education
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
2. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
3. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
5. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)