|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
(b) to send them to a Mexican film school
(c) to go on the company's payroll as directors
(d) to buy all their short films
2. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
(a) access to modern editing equipment at the university
(b) access to old equipment at the cable station
(c) a grant for having his movie edited
(d) good advice from his university professor
3. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
(a) hopping a freight car to LA and sleeping in a park
(b) hitchhiking to Los Angeles
(c) driving to Los Angeles and staying at a friend's place
(d) taking the bus to Los Angeles and staying at the YMCA
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) Her agent demands too much money.
(b) She agrees and then backs out.
(c) They never get in to see her.
(d) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) previsualization skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) location negotiation skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
2. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
4. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
5. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)