|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez's film school professor
(b) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
2. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) el estupido productions
(b) los locos productions
(c) el cheapo productions
(d) la luna productions
3. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) only $100
(b) $500 less than the original budget
(c) half of the original budget
(d) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
4. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
(a) as the one who is financing the movie
(b) as the one who wants to be famous
(c) as the one who has all the ideas
(d) as the one who does all the talking
5. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
(b) She agrees and then backs out.
(c) Her agent demands too much money.
(d) They never get in to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
2. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
3. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
5. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)