|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) make two movies at one time
(b) shoot from multiple camera angles
(c) add titles to his films
(d) edit his films
2. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
(a) composing the music and doing the sound effects
(b) securing permission, using his relations, and finding actors
(c) editing the script and doing the titles
(d) carrying equipment and setting up lights
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through a sales promotion with no money down
(b) through winning a contest
(c) through his father's love for gadgets
(d) through his wife's brother's hobby
4. What is ICM?
(a) a small fim producing copany
(b) a distribution company
(c) International Cinema Marketing
(d) a major talent agency
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) a John Grisham novel
(b) books on film making
(c) the same Stephen King book
(d) The Last of the Mohicans
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
2. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
4. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)