|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) low riders
(b) local teenage drivers
(c) the local police
(d) NASCAR drivers
2. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
(a) the gunfight scenes in the jail
(b) the musical scenes
(c) the swimming pool scenes
(d) those with Reinol Martinez, the man who plays Azul
3. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
(a) an offer to finance the film
(b) positive responses from viewers
(c) negative reviews by critics
(d) inquiries about where the film was made
4. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
(a) offers to hold movie making classes
(b) tips about creating a film with a limited budget
(c) stand up comedy jokes about movie making
(d) free copies of his CD
5. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) add titles to his films
(b) edit his films
(c) shoot from multiple camera angles
(d) make two movies at one time
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
2. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
3. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)