|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his film noir style
(b) his shooting and editing style
(c) his cropping style
(d) his soft focus style
2. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
(a) Azul gets a job singing at a Mexican cafe.
(b) A police chase ends in a fiery crash.
(c) The Mariachi sings to a beautiful woman.
(d) The Mariachi tries to find work at a cafe but is turned down.
3. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) good critiques of his methods
(b) connections to Hollywood
(c) access to the equipment he needed
(d) more time to make his films
4. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) the day he wins another film contest
(b) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(c) his 23rd birthday
(d) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
5. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Last Carnival
(b) The Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
3. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
4. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)