|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
(a) The trailer has received great reviews.
(b) Compared to other films, his had better quality.
(c) Private showings have gotten rave reviews.
(d) Several companies express an interest in the film.
2. What is ICM?
(a) a distribution company
(b) International Cinema Marketing
(c) a major talent agency
(d) a small fim producing copany
3. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
(a) to ask for any other demos Rodriguez has
(b) to get his phone number in Texas
(c) to tell him he loves the trailer and that he wants to work with him
(d) to say he cannot use EL MARIACHI
4. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to write with one camera angle in mind
(b) to plan only short scenes for the film
(c) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(d) to work only in the early morning
5. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(b) homeless people
(c) his siblings
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robert Newman?
2. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
3. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)