|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
(a) It will come through and he will do everything by mail.
(b) He can raise more money and go back again.
(c) Something good will come from his failure.
(d) A contract will come from New York.
2. Why does Rodriguez suddenly think he can make a good profit with EL MARIACHI?
(a) Private showings have gotten rave reviews.
(b) The trailer has received great reviews.
(c) Several companies express an interest in the film.
(d) Compared to other films, his had better quality.
3. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) He thinks no one will notice.
(d) It is something that he can edit out.
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) She agrees and then backs out.
(b) Her agent demands too much money.
(c) They never get in to see her.
(d) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
5. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
(b) get on TV and push their product
(c) have free showings of El Mariachi
(d) take out ads in the LA Times
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
4. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)