|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(b) well made
(c) serious competition
2. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
(a) A contract will come from New York.
(b) It will come through and he will do everything by mail.
(c) He can raise more money and go back again.
(d) Something good will come from his failure.
3. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) Her agent demands too much money.
(b) They never get in to see her.
(c) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
(d) She agrees and then backs out.
4. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to send them to a Mexican film school
(b) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
(c) to buy all their short films
(d) to go on the company's payroll as directors
5. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
(b) Million Dollar Video
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
2. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
3. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
5. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)