|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
(a) He only likes to work on things he enjoys.
(b) He sees too many defects in the film.
(c) He needs help but has no money left.
(d) He fears he is not up to the task.
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) legal action
(b) expulsion from the program
(c) extension of time in the study
(d) a fine deducted from the pay
3. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a studio head
(b) a financier
(c) an ICM agent
(d) a studio hiring agent
4. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
(a) goes on Jay Leno Show
(b) walks into the office of the president of Warner Bros.
(c) sends his tape to ICM
(d) takes an ad out in Variety
5. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to go on the company's payroll as directors
(b) to buy all their short films
(c) to send them to a Mexican film school
(d) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
2. What makes it necessary to improvise?
3. What is on Rodriguez' demo tape?
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
5. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)