|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) the same Stephen King book
(b) books on film making
(c) a John Grisham novel
(d) The Last of the Mohicans
2. What is ICM?
(a) a small fim producing copany
(b) a major talent agency
(c) International Cinema Marketing
(d) a distribution company
3. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
(a) a camera borrowed from his film professor
(b) an Arriflex that he borrowed from a friend in Austin
(c) equipment rented in Mexico
(d) a small video camera
4. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(b) his 23rd birthday
(c) the day he wins another film contest
(d) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
5. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) take out ads in the LA Times
(b) get on TV and push their product
(c) have free showings of El Mariachi
(d) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
2. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
3. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
4. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
5. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)