|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) read books about Spanish film making
(b) conduct a survey of movie goers
(c) rent Spanish action videos
(d) got to movie sets in Mexico
2. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(b) The Mariachi
(c) The Last Carnival
3. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) a $3,000 study
(b) a weekend study
(c) a $7,000 study
(d) an outpatient study
4. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) the local police
(b) NASCAR drivers
(c) local teenage drivers
(d) low riders
5. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
(a) as improvisation
(b) as the hardest part
(c) as simplification
(d) as education
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
2. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
3. Which company was the only one that seemed to make a reasonable offer for EL MARIACHI?
4. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
5. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)