|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
(a) learning how to handle all the postproduction details
(b) learning how to do makeshift lighting
(c) learning how to operate a camera
(d) learning how to raise money
2. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
(b) He needs more money.
(c) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(d) He needs a breat from editing.
3. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) quick and quirky
(b) simple and plotless
(c) cheap and amateurish
(d) fast and effective
4. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(b) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(c) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(d) He thinks it will be bad luck.
5. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) local teenage drivers
(b) the local police
(c) NASCAR drivers
(d) low riders
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
2. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
3. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
5. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)