|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
2. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
(a) the caterer for the movie
(b) a film editor to work on the movie
(c) a seamstress who makes cheap costumes
(d) an inexperienced actress to play the role of Domino
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a dance team performing in Mexico
(b) a sleep deprivation study
(c) a short stint in the military
(d) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
4. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) an outpatient study
(b) a $7,000 study
(c) a weekend study
(d) a $3,000 study
5. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
(b) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(c) staying up late every night editing
(d) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
2. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
3. What are the weapons used in the film?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
5. How is the story of the book told?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)