|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) El Lobo
(b) Los Hooligans
(d) El Mariachi
2. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) the inspiration of an English teacher
(b) his mother's love of the movies
(c) his father's job in a movie theater
(d) his hours watching old movies on TV
3. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get the rest he needs
(b) to keep from having to borrow money
(c) to get out of going to class
(d) to prove that he is a man
4. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(b) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(c) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
(d) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans
(b) the same Stephen King book
(c) a John Grisham novel
(d) books on film making
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
2. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
3. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
4. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
5. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)