|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
(a) make a rough edit at home
(b) ask advice from Quentin Tarantino
(c) take it to his university professor
(d) take a class on movie editing
2. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(b) the fear of failing the physical
(c) the isolation from his family
(d) the time he will lose
3. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) through prop enhancement
(b) though a soft filter lens
(c) through careful editing
(d) through digital manipuation
4. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) previsualization skills
(b) improvizational filming skills
(c) steady handheld camera skills
(d) location negotiation skills
5. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
(a) good advice from his university professor
(b) a grant for having his movie edited
(c) access to modern editing equipment at the university
(d) access to old equipment at the cable station
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
2. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
3. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)