|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) El Mariachi
(c) El Lobo
(d) Los Hooligans
2. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
(a) He accidentally erases all his work.
(b) His back goes out
(c) He starts losing his vision.
(d) He has a reaction to the Pharmaco experiment.
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the tasteless food they have to eat
(b) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(c) the reruns of old TV movies
(d) the inane conversation of other lab rats
4. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
(a) Lina Santos
(b) Ricky Ricardo
(d) Ricardo Montalban
5. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) the inspiration of an English teacher
(b) his mother's love of the movies
(c) his father's job in a movie theater
(d) his hours watching old movies on TV
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
2. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
4. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
5. How is the story of the book told?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)