|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) hire a good cameraman
(b) improvise and learn the hard way
(c) read the owner's manual
(d) take a crash course
2. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to plan only short scenes for the film
(b) to write with one camera angle in mind
(c) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(d) to work only in the early morning
3. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a pin cushion
(b) a human lab rat
(c) a starving artist
(d) a vampire bat
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) by accident
(b) at the film school
(c) through an agency
(d) through advertisements
5. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
(b) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
(c) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(d) staying up late every night editing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
3. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
4. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
5. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)