|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a dance team performing in Mexico
(b) a sleep deprivation study
(c) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(d) a short stint in the military
2. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
(b) He thinks no one will notice.
(c) It is something that he can edit out.
(d) He doesn't have money to correct them.
3. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) read the owner's manual
(b) take a crash course
(c) improvise and learn the hard way
(d) hire a good cameraman
4. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(a) his siblings
(b) homeless people
5. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of funds
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of time
(d) the lack of actors
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
2. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
3. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
4. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)