|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(c) homeless people
(d) his siblings
2. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to go on the company's payroll as directors
(b) to send them to a Mexican film school
(c) to buy all their short films
(d) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
3. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) half of the original budget
(b) $500 less than the original budget
(c) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
(d) only $100
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
(a) an Arriflex that he borrowed from a friend in Austin
(b) a small video camera
(c) equipment rented in Mexico
(d) a camera borrowed from his film professor
5. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
(a) positive responses from viewers
(b) an offer to finance the film
(c) inquiries about where the film was made
(d) negative reviews by critics
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
2. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
3. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
4. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
5. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)