|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
(b) how to find investors for a movie project
(c) how to buy expensive equipment
(d) how to enter film contests
2. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
(a) ask advice from Quentin Tarantino
(b) take a class on movie editing
(c) take it to his university professor
(d) make a rough edit at home
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) a fine deducted from the pay
(b) legal action
(c) extension of time in the study
(d) expulsion from the program
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) They never get in to see her.
(b) She agrees and then backs out.
(c) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
(d) Her agent demands too much money.
5. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of time
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of actors
(d) the lack of funds
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
3. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
4. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
5. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)