|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to enter film contests
(b) how to find investors for a movie project
(c) how to buy expensive equipment
(d) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
2. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(b) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(c) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
(d) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) through an agency
(b) at the film school
(c) through advertisements
(d) by accident
4. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) though a soft filter lens
(b) through digital manipuation
(c) through careful editing
(d) through prop enhancement
5. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
(a) the gunfight scenes in the jail
(b) those with Reinol Martinez, the man who plays Azul
(c) the swimming pool scenes
(d) the musical scenes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
2. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
4. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
5. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)