|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
(a) Lina Santos
(c) Ricardo Montalban
(d) Ricky Ricardo
2. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
3. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) the same Stephen King book
(b) The Last of the Mohicans
(c) books on film making
(d) a John Grisham novel
4. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) only $100
(b) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
(c) $500 less than the original budget
(d) half of the original budget
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) take a crash course
(b) hire a good cameraman
(c) read the owner's manual
(d) improvise and learn the hard way
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
3. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
4. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)