|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
(a) offers to hold movie making classes
(b) free copies of his CD
(c) stand up comedy jokes about movie making
(d) tips about creating a film with a limited budget
2. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He thinks it will be bad luck.
(b) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(c) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(d) He does not have money to feed anyone.
3. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of experience
(b) the lack of funds
(c) the lack of time
(d) the lack of actors
4. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) an offer to go to Hollywood
(b) a school scholarship
(c) a new 16mm movie camera
(d) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
5. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(b) The Last Carnival
(c) The Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
2. How is the story of the book told?
3. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
5. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)