|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) improvizational filming skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) location negotiation skills
(d) previsualization skills
2. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a pin cushion
(b) a starving artist
(c) a vampire bat
(d) a human lab rat
3. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his hours watching old movies on TV
(b) his mother's love of the movies
(c) his father's job in a movie theater
(d) the inspiration of an English teacher
4. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) only $100
(b) half of the original budget
(c) $500 less than the original budget
(d) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
5. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(b) to work only in the early morning
(c) to write with one camera angle in mind
(d) to plan only short scenes for the film
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
2. How is the story of the book told?
3. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
4. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
5. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)