|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) the next day
(b) in two weeks
(c) in four days
(d) that same day
2. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a sleep deprivation study
(b) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(c) a dance team performing in Mexico
(d) a short stint in the military
4. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(b) an offer to go to Hollywood
(c) a school scholarship
(d) a new 16mm movie camera
5. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
(a) talking to the nurses
(b) watching the other lab rats
(c) playing his guitar
(d) watching reruns on TV
Short Answer Questions
1. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
2. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
3. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
4. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
5. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)