|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) steady handheld camera skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) location negotiation skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
2. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the reruns of old TV movies
(b) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(c) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
3. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
(a) He sees too many defects in the film.
(b) He fears he is not up to the task.
(c) He needs help but has no money left.
(d) He only likes to work on things he enjoys.
4. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(b) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
(c) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
(d) staying up late every night editing
5. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
(a) a chance to meet the stars
(b) an attractive trailer
(c) a big neame star
(d) a higher percentage of the gross profits
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
2. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
4. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
5. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)