|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) good critiques of his methods
(b) connections to Hollywood
(c) more time to make his films
(d) access to the equipment he needed
2. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(b) homeless people
(d) his siblings
3. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that it will fail
(b) that it has possibilities
(c) that they have planned well
(d) that it can be done cheaper than that
4. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
(a) They never get in to see her.
(b) Her agent demands too much money.
(c) She still will not commit to being in the movie.
(d) She agrees and then backs out.
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) hire a good cameraman
(b) improvise and learn the hard way
(c) read the owner's manual
(d) take a crash course
Short Answer Questions
1. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
2. What are the weapons used in the film?
3. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
5. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)