|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
(a) as improvisation
(b) as the hardest part
(c) as education
(d) as simplification
2. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
(a) always hire someone to do the technical jobs
(b) it takes at least $30,000 to make a movie
(c) being creative is all you need to succeed
(d) being creative and technical is better
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) Los Hooligans
(b) El Mariachi
(d) El Lobo
4. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) NASCAR drivers
(b) the local police
(c) local teenage drivers
(d) low riders
5. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to find investors for a movie project
(b) how to enter film contests
(c) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
(d) how to buy expensive equipment
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
2. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
3. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
4. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)