|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
2. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
(a) the gunfight scenes in the jail
(b) the musical scenes
(c) the swimming pool scenes
(d) those with Reinol Martinez, the man who plays Azul
3. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) through prop enhancement
(b) through digital manipuation
(c) though a soft filter lens
(d) through careful editing
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) access to the equipment he needed
(b) connections to Hollywood
(c) more time to make his films
(d) good critiques of his methods
5. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
(a) an inexperienced actress to play the role of Domino
(b) a seamstress who makes cheap costumes
(c) the caterer for the movie
(d) a film editor to work on the movie
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
2. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
3. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
4. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
5. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)