|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) only $100
(b) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
(c) half of the original budget
(d) $500 less than the original budget
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) legal action
(b) extension of time in the study
(c) expulsion from the program
(d) a fine deducted from the pay
3. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(b) a family of sleepy siblings
(c) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(d) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
4. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
(a) A Gallardo/Rodriguez Production
(b) A Rodgal Production
(c) A Small Wonder Production
(d) A Los Hooligans Production
5. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) connections to Hollywood
(b) more time to make his films
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) access to the equipment he needed
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
2. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
3. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
4. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
5. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)