|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a starving artist
(b) a vampire bat
(c) a human lab rat
(d) a pin cushion
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his work shows signs of genius
(b) that he has never won a short film award
(c) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(d) that his short films are creative but rough
3. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) the local police
(b) low riders
(c) NASCAR drivers
(d) local teenage drivers
4. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He needs a breat from editing.
(c) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(d) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
5. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to prove that he is a man
(b) to keep from having to borrow money
(c) to get out of going to class
(d) to get the rest he needs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
2. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
4. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
5. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)