|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
(a) He fears he is not up to the task.
(b) He needs help but has no money left.
(c) He only likes to work on things he enjoys.
(d) He sees too many defects in the film.
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) third person interview form
(b) third person chronological form
(c) first person dream sequences
(d) first person diary form
3. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
(a) His back goes out
(b) He accidentally erases all his work.
(c) He starts losing his vision.
(d) He has a reaction to the Pharmaco experiment.
4. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(b) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(c) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(d) a family of sleepy siblings
5. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(b) a dance team performing in Mexico
(c) a sleep deprivation study
(d) a short stint in the military
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
2. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
4. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)