|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
2. What does El Mariachi receive on airing its trailer on public access TV?
(a) negative reviews by critics
(b) an offer to finance the film
(c) inquiries about where the film was made
(d) positive responses from viewers
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) expulsion from the program
(b) legal action
(c) a fine deducted from the pay
(d) extension of time in the study
4. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
(b) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
(c) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(d) staying up late every night editing
5. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) conduct a survey of movie goers
(b) got to movie sets in Mexico
(c) read books about Spanish film making
(d) rent Spanish action videos
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
2. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
3. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)