|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in a sports bar in Mexico
(b) in his garage
(c) in class at his high school
(d) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
2. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(b) Rodriguez's film school professor
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a short stint in the military
(b) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(c) a dance team performing in Mexico
(d) a sleep deprivation study
4. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that he has never won a short film award
(b) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(c) that his work shows signs of genius
(d) that his short films are creative but rough
5. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a starving artist
(b) a pin cushion
(c) a human lab rat
(d) a vampire bat
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
2. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
3. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
4. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)