|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that it can be done cheaper than that
(b) that it will fail
(c) that it has possibilities
(d) that they have planned well
2. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
(a) a small video camera
(b) an Arriflex that he borrowed from a friend in Austin
(c) a camera borrowed from his film professor
(d) equipment rented in Mexico
3. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his short films are creative but rough
(b) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(c) that he has never won a short film award
(d) that his work shows signs of genius
4. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) El Lobo
(c) Los Hooligans
(d) El Mariachi
5. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person diary form
(b) third person interview form
(c) first person dream sequences
(d) third person chronological form
Short Answer Questions
1. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
2. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
3. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
4. What makes it necessary to improvise?
5. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)