|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to work only in the early morning
(b) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(c) to write with one camera angle in mind
(d) to plan only short scenes for the film
2. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) through an agency
(b) by accident
(c) through advertisements
(d) at the film school
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through his wife's brother's hobby
(b) through winning a contest
(c) through a sales promotion with no money down
(d) through his father's love for gadgets
4. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(b) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(c) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(d) He thinks it will be bad luck.
5. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(b) the day he wins another film contest
(c) his 23rd birthday
(d) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes it necessary to improvise?
2. Who is Peter Marquardt?
3. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
4. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
5. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)