|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(b) the isolation from his family
(c) the fear of failing the physical
(d) the time he will lose
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) cheap and amateurish
(c) fast and effective
(d) quick and quirky
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(b) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
(c) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(d) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez's film school professor
(b) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
5. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of time
(b) the lack of actors
(c) the lack of funds
(d) the lack of experience
Short Answer Questions
1. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
2. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
3. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
5. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)