|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) at the film school
(b) through an agency
(c) by accident
(d) through advertisements
2. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) a John Grisham novel
(b) The Last of the Mohicans
(c) books on film making
(d) the same Stephen King book
3. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(b) in class at his high school
(c) in a sports bar in Mexico
(d) in his garage
4. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
(b) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(c) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
(d) a market, a hotel, and a slum
5. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that it can be done cheaper than that
(b) that it will fail
(c) that they have planned well
(d) that it has possibilities
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
2. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
3. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
4. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)