|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his soft focus style
(b) his shooting and editing style
(c) his film noir style
(d) his cropping style
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(b) that his short films are creative but rough
(c) that his work shows signs of genius
(d) that he has never won a short film award
3. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that they have planned well
(b) that it has possibilities
(c) that it will fail
(d) that it can be done cheaper than that
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) add titles to his films
(b) make two movies at one time
(c) edit his films
(d) shoot from multiple camera angles
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) los locos productions
(b) la luna productions
(c) el estupido productions
(d) el cheapo productions
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
3. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
5. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)