|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) previsualization skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) location negotiation skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
2. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(c) homeless people
(d) his siblings
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) expulsion from the program
(b) legal action
(c) a fine deducted from the pay
(d) extension of time in the study
4. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a short stint in the military
(b) a sleep deprivation study
(c) a dance team performing in Mexico
(d) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
5. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(b) the reruns of old TV movies
(c) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
2. Who is Peter Marquardt?
3. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
5. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)