|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) an offer to go to Hollywood
(b) a new 16mm movie camera
(c) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(d) a school scholarship
2. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
(b) Rodriguez's film school professor
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
3. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in a sports bar in Mexico
(b) in class at his high school
(c) in his garage
(d) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
4. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
(b) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(c) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(d) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
5. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) rent Spanish action videos
(b) conduct a survey of movie goers
(c) read books about Spanish film making
(d) got to movie sets in Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
2. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)