|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) an outpatient study
(b) a weekend study
(c) a $7,000 study
(d) a $3,000 study
2. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to hold the camera
(b) to find locations
(c) to compose music for the movie
(d) to make the costumes
3. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(b) his 23rd birthday
(c) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
(d) the day he wins another film contest
4. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
(a) securing permission, using his relations, and finding actors
(b) carrying equipment and setting up lights
(c) editing the script and doing the titles
(d) composing the music and doing the sound effects
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in a sports bar in Mexico
(b) in class at his high school
(c) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(d) in his garage
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
2. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
3. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
4. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
5. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)