|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) quick and quirky
(c) cheap and amateurish
(d) fast and effective
2. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(b) an offer to go to Hollywood
(c) a new 16mm movie camera
(d) a school scholarship
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through winning a contest
(b) through his wife's brother's hobby
(c) through a sales promotion with no money down
(d) through his father's love for gadgets
4. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
(a) equipment rented in Mexico
(b) an Arriflex that he borrowed from a friend in Austin
(c) a camera borrowed from his film professor
(d) a small video camera
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) los locos productions
(b) la luna productions
(c) el cheapo productions
(d) el estupido productions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
2. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
3. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
4. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)