|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) staying up late every night editing
(b) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(c) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
(d) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
2. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Mariachi
(c) The Last Carnival
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through his father's love for gadgets
(b) through a sales promotion with no money down
(c) through his wife's brother's hobby
(d) through winning a contest
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(b) well made
(c) serious competition
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in a sports bar in Mexico
(b) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(c) in his garage
(d) in class at his high school
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
4. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)