|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that they have planned well
(b) that it has possibilities
(c) that it can be done cheaper than that
(d) that it will fail
2. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Mariachi
(d) The Last Carnival
3. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
(a) watching reruns on TV
(b) watching the other lab rats
(c) talking to the nurses
(d) playing his guitar
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(a) serious competition
(c) well made
5. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) expulsion from the program
(b) a fine deducted from the pay
(c) legal action
(d) extension of time in the study
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
2. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
3. Who is Peter Marquardt?
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
5. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)