|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(c) serious competition
(d) well made
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) third person chronological form
(b) first person dream sequences
(c) third person interview form
(d) first person diary form
3. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that he has never won a short film award
(b) that his short films are creative but rough
(c) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(d) that his work shows signs of genius
4. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Last Carnival
(d) The Mariachi
5. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get the rest he needs
(b) to prove that he is a man
(c) to get out of going to class
(d) to keep from having to borrow money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
2. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
3. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
4. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
5. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)