|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that he has never won a short film award
(b) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(c) that his short films are creative but rough
(d) that his work shows signs of genius
2. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to keep from having to borrow money
(b) to get out of going to class
(c) to get the rest he needs
(d) to prove that he is a man
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) expulsion from the program
(b) extension of time in the study
(c) a fine deducted from the pay
(d) legal action
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez's film school professor
(b) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(c) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(d) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
5. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(b) his 23rd birthday
(c) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
(d) the day he wins another film contest
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
2. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
3. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
4. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
5. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)