|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(b) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(c) the reruns of old TV movies
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
2. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the isolation from his family
(b) the time he will lose
(c) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(d) the fear of failing the physical
3. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
(a) The Mariachi sings to a beautiful woman.
(b) The Mariachi tries to find work at a cafe but is turned down.
(c) A police chase ends in a fiery crash.
(d) Azul gets a job singing at a Mexican cafe.
4. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through winning a contest
(b) through his father's love for gadgets
(c) through his wife's brother's hobby
(d) through a sales promotion with no money down
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) improvizational filming skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) location negotiation skills
(d) steady handheld camera skills
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
2. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
3. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
4. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)