|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through a sales promotion with no money down
(b) through his wife's brother's hobby
(c) through winning a contest
(d) through his father's love for gadgets
2. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) an outpatient study
(b) a $7,000 study
(c) a $3,000 study
(d) a weekend study
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the tasteless food they have to eat
(b) the reruns of old TV movies
(c) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(d) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
4. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
(a) it takes at least $30,000 to make a movie
(b) being creative and technical is better
(c) always hire someone to do the technical jobs
(d) being creative is all you need to succeed
5. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
(a) a human lab rat
(b) a pin cushion
(c) a starving artist
(d) a vampire bat
Short Answer Questions
1. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
3. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
4. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)