|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) his 23rd birthday
(b) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(c) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
(d) the day he wins another film contest
2. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
3. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in his garage
(b) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(c) in class at his high school
(d) in a sports bar in Mexico
4. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) got to movie sets in Mexico
(b) conduct a survey of movie goers
(c) read books about Spanish film making
(d) rent Spanish action videos
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans
(b) the same Stephen King book
(c) books on film making
(d) a John Grisham novel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peter Marquardt?
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
4. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
5. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)