|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) a new 16mm movie camera
(b) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(c) a school scholarship
(d) an offer to go to Hollywood
2. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to buy expensive equipment
(b) how to enter film contests
(c) how to find investors for a movie project
(d) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the tasteless food they have to eat
(b) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(c) the reruns of old TV movies
(d) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
4. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the fear of failing the physical
(b) the isolation from his family
(c) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(d) the time he will lose
5. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his short films are creative but rough
(b) that he has never won a short film award
(c) that his work shows signs of genius
(d) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
2. How is the story of the book told?
3. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
4. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
5. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)