|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
(a) watching reruns on TV
(b) playing his guitar
(c) talking to the nurses
(d) watching the other lab rats
2. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the tasteless food they have to eat
(b) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(c) the reruns of old TV movies
(d) the inane conversation of other lab rats
3. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans
(b) the same Stephen King book
(c) a John Grisham novel
(d) books on film making
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) access to the equipment he needed
(b) more time to make his films
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) connections to Hollywood
5. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(b) homeless people
(d) his siblings
Short Answer Questions
1. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
2. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
3. How is the story of the book told?
4. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
5. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)