|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in his garage
(b) in a sports bar in Mexico
(c) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(d) in class at his high school
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) a fine deducted from the pay
(b) expulsion from the program
(c) legal action
(d) extension of time in the study
3. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) a new 16mm movie camera
(b) an offer to go to Hollywood
(c) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
(d) a school scholarship
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) add titles to his films
(b) make two movies at one time
(c) shoot from multiple camera angles
(d) edit his films
5. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a dance team performing in Mexico
(b) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(c) a short stint in the military
(d) a sleep deprivation study
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
2. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
3. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
4. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)