|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his father's job in a movie theater
(b) the inspiration of an English teacher
(c) his hours watching old movies on TV
(d) his mother's love of the movies
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) steady handheld camera skills
(b) location negotiation skills
(c) previsualization skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(a) well made
(b) serious competition
4. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(b) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(c) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(d) a family of sleepy siblings
5. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
(b) the day he wins another film contest
(c) his 23rd birthday
(d) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
2. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
4. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
5. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)