|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans
(b) the same Stephen King book
(c) books on film making
(d) a John Grisham novel
2. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to keep from having to borrow money
(b) to prove that he is a man
(c) to get the rest he needs
(d) to get out of going to class
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) make two movies at one time
(b) edit his films
(c) shoot from multiple camera angles
(d) add titles to his films
4. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
(a) Azul gets a job singing at a Mexican cafe.
(b) The Mariachi sings to a beautiful woman.
(c) A police chase ends in a fiery crash.
(d) The Mariachi tries to find work at a cafe but is turned down.
5. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the tasteless food they have to eat
(b) the reruns of old TV movies
(c) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(d) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
Short Answer Questions
1. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
2. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
3. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
4. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
5. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)