|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) quick and quirky
(c) fast and effective
(d) cheap and amateurish
2. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through his wife's brother's hobby
(b) through his father's love for gadgets
(c) through a sales promotion with no money down
(d) through winning a contest
3. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
(a) to go on the company's payroll as directors
(b) to make a Spanish video action movie for him for $30,000
(c) to buy all their short films
(d) to send them to a Mexican film school
4. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) read books about Spanish film making
(b) rent Spanish action videos
(c) conduct a survey of movie goers
(d) got to movie sets in Mexico
5. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person dream sequences
(b) third person interview form
(c) third person chronological form
(d) first person diary form
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
3. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
4. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)