|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(a) his siblings
(c) homeless people
2. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get the rest he needs
(b) to get out of going to class
(c) to prove that he is a man
(d) to keep from having to borrow money
3. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his mother's love of the movies
(b) his father's job in a movie theater
(c) his hours watching old movies on TV
(d) the inspiration of an English teacher
4. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
(a) watching the other lab rats
(b) playing his guitar
(c) watching reruns on TV
(d) talking to the nurses
5. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the reruns of old TV movies
(b) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(c) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
3. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
4. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
5. How is the story of the book told?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)