|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person dream sequences
(b) third person chronological form
(c) first person diary form
(d) third person interview form
2. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) conduct a survey of movie goers
(b) rent Spanish action videos
(c) got to movie sets in Mexico
(d) read books about Spanish film making
3. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(a) his siblings
(c) homeless people
4. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) extension of time in the study
(b) expulsion from the program
(c) legal action
(d) a fine deducted from the pay
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(c) well made
(d) serious competition
Short Answer Questions
1. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
2. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
3. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
4. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
5. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)