|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(b) the reruns of old TV movies
(c) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
2. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(b) well made
(c) serious competition
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(b) a sleep deprivation study
(c) a dance team performing in Mexico
(d) a short stint in the military
4. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) quick and quirky
(b) simple and plotless
(c) cheap and amateurish
(d) fast and effective
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) a John Grisham novel
(b) books on film making
(c) the same Stephen King book
(d) The Last of the Mohicans
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
3. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
4. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
5. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)