|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
(a) being creative and technical is better
(b) being creative is all you need to succeed
(c) it takes at least $30,000 to make a movie
(d) always hire someone to do the technical jobs
2. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get out of going to class
(b) to keep from having to borrow money
(c) to get the rest he needs
(d) to prove that he is a man
3. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the time he will lose
(b) the fear of failing the physical
(c) the isolation from his family
(d) the side effects caused by medical experiments
4. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(b) that his work shows signs of genius
(c) that his short films are creative but rough
(d) that he has never won a short film award
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) location negotiation skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) improvizational filming skills
(d) previsualization skills
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
2. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
3. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
4. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
5. How is the story of the book told?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)