|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
2. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) his 23rd birthday
(b) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
(c) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
(d) the day he wins another film contest
3. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) expulsion from the program
(b) a fine deducted from the pay
(c) extension of time in the study
(d) legal action
4. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) cheap and amateurish
(c) quick and quirky
(d) fast and effective
5. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
(a) an offer to go to Hollywood
(b) a school scholarship
(c) a new 16mm movie camera
(d) $700 that he will use in El Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
2. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
3. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
4. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
5. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)