|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to prove that he is a man
(b) to get the rest he needs
(c) to get out of going to class
(d) to keep from having to borrow money
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person diary form
(b) third person interview form
(c) third person chronological form
(d) first person dream sequences
3. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) read books about Spanish film making
(b) got to movie sets in Mexico
(c) rent Spanish action videos
(d) conduct a survey of movie goers
4. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
(a) to work only in the early morning
(b) to shoot as little raw footage as possible
(c) to write with one camera angle in mind
(d) to plan only short scenes for the film
5. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
3. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
4. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
5. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)