|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez not like to work with professional editors?
(a) He feels that they take too long.
(b) He feels that they do not really love the film
(c) He feels that they are too expensive.
(d) He thinks that are not creative.
2. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in class at his high school
(b) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(c) in a sports bar in Mexico
(d) in his garage
3. What does Rodriguez admit to Jim, a fellow Texan?
(a) that he hates film editing
(b) that he is a fraud
(c) that he was just lucky
(d) that he hates Hollywood
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(b) Rodriguez's film school professor
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
5. Who does Rodriguez run into again in Toronto?
(a) George Lucas
(b) Quentin Tarantino
(c) Jay Leno
(d) Stephen Speilberg
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
3. How is the story of the book told?
4. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
5. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)