Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, "Postproduction, Take 2".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez decide he wants, even if he works for Hollywood?
(a) to have his own airplane
(b) to reside in Texas
(c) to work on location in Mexico
(d) to live in Beverly Hills
2. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his hours watching old movies on TV
(b) his mother's love of the movies
(c) the inspiration of an English teacher
(d) his father's job in a movie theater
3. What is happening with Columbia Pictures?
(a) They are debating whether to buy the film.
(b) Contracts are being negotiated for El Mariachi.
(c) They are refusing Rodriguez's demands.
(d) Counter offers are being made.
4. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(b) The Last Carnival
(d) The Mariachi
5. What is said to determine the fate of El Mariachi?
(a) Public reaction at a private screening will decide.
(b) The movie moguls will flip coins for the rights.
(c) El Mariachi will be screened by a selected audience.
(d) Rodriguez must hurry and make a deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
3. How is the story of the book told?
4. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
5. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)