Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, "Highway to Hell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
(a) a grant for having his movie edited
(b) good advice from his university professor
(c) access to modern editing equipment at the university
(d) access to old equipment at the cable station
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) improvizational filming skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) steady handheld camera skills
(d) location negotiation skills
3. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
(a) It is about to be closed.
(b) It is going public.
(c) It is being sold to new owners.
(d) It is moving to another city.
4. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that they have planned well
(b) that it will fail
(c) that it can be done cheaper than that
(d) that it has possibilities
5. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
(a) hopping a freight car to LA and sleeping in a park
(b) driving to Los Angeles and staying at a friend's place
(c) hitchhiking to Los Angeles
(d) taking the bus to Los Angeles and staying at the YMCA
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
3. How is the story of the book told?
4. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)