|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, "Postproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) real guns borrowed from the police
(b) plastic toy store guns
(c) army surplus guns
(d) guns rented from a pawnshop
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) location negotiation skills
(b) improvizational filming skills
(c) steady handheld camera skills
(d) previsualization skills
3. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
(a) learning how to raise money
(b) learning how to operate a camera
(c) learning how to do makeshift lighting
(d) learning how to handle all the postproduction details
4. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(b) a family of sleepy siblings
(c) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(d) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
5. What does the budget for transferring the film to video come in at?
(a) half of the original budget
(b) only $100
(c) $500 less than the original budget
(d) twice what Rodriguez had estimated
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
3. How does Rodriguez decide to label his film in the credits?
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
5. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)