Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, "Preproduction".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of actors
(b) the lack of funds
(c) the lack of experience
(d) the lack of time
2. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through a sales promotion with no money down
(b) through winning a contest
(c) through his wife's brother's hobby
(d) through his father's love for gadgets
3. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
(a) as simplification
(b) as education
(c) as improvisation
(d) as the hardest part
4. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in class at his high school
(b) in his garage
(c) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
(d) in a sports bar in Mexico
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) by accident
(b) through advertisements
(c) at the film school
(d) through an agency
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
3. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
4. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
5. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)