|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, "I Was A Human Lab Rat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
(a) working hard on his short films and working two jobs
(b) trying to keep his grades up at the University of Texas
(c) traveling back and forth to Mexico
(d) staying up late every night editing
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) third person interview form
(b) third person chronological form
(c) first person diary form
(d) first person dream sequences
3. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) a weekend study
(b) an outpatient study
(c) a $7,000 study
(d) a $3,000 study
4. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his father's job in a movie theater
(b) the inspiration of an English teacher
(c) his hours watching old movies on TV
(d) his mother's love of the movies
5. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the fear of failing the physical
(b) the time he will lose
(c) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(d) the isolation from his family
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
4. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
5. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)