|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rodriguez get the studio to do the first release of his movie?
(a) Toronto, Canada
(b) Austin, Texas
(c) Juarez, Mexico
(d) El Paso, Texas
2. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of experience
(b) the lack of actors
(c) the lack of funds
(d) the lack of time
3. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs a breat from editing.
(b) He needs more money.
(c) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
(d) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
4. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to get the rest he needs
(b) to prove that he is a man
(c) to keep from having to borrow money
(d) to get out of going to class
5. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
(a) his hours watching old movies on TV
(b) the inspiration of an English teacher
(c) his mother's love of the movies
(d) his father's job in a movie theater
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez classify as the main reason for professional incompetence in making movies?
2. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
3. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
4. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
5. What does EL MARIACHI win at Sundance?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)