|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez return to see Gallardo in Mexico?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He needs a breat from editing.
(c) He needs to re-record some of his lines.
(d) He needs Gallardo's moral support.
2. What are the Columbia people considering after the reception of EL MARIACHI at the film festival?
(a) having Rodriguez direct a new movie
(b) giving Rodriguez a larger office
(c) scrapping the whole project
(d) releasing the movie nationally
3. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) an ICM agent
(b) a studio hiring agent
(c) a financier
(d) a studio head
4. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that it can be done cheaper than that
(b) that it has possibilities
(c) that they have planned well
(d) that it will fail
5. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) quick and quirky
(c) fast and effective
(d) cheap and amateurish
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
2. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
3. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
4. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
5. In his TV interview, what does Rodriguez give the viewers?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)