|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) location negotiation skills
(b) improvizational filming skills
(c) steady handheld camera skills
(d) previsualization skills
2. What is Rodriguez eager to make?
(a) low budget film where he does everything
(b) the kind of movies he could make with a real budget
(c) as much money as possible
(d) new friends in the movie industry
3. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
(a) by cutting out part of the script
(b) by shooting several scenes each day
(c) by filming in fast motion
(d) by working day and night
4. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
(a) He owes money for his school loans.
(b) He thinks it is all a dream.
(c) He is reluctant to take out a loan.
(d) He won't believe it until the check is in his hand.
5. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
(a) a higher percentage of the gross profits
(b) a chance to meet the stars
(c) an attractive trailer
(d) a big neame star
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
2. What is the first scene Rodriguez completes as he writes his screenplay?
3. What is Javier's offer for the rights to EL MARIACHI?
4. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
5. What is ICM?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)