|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) making another award winning short film
(b) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(c) getting a free ticket to New York
(d) getting a star for his next movie
2. Why does Rodriguez have to work faster at the cable station?
(a) It is going public.
(b) It is about to be closed.
(c) It is being sold to new owners.
(d) It is moving to another city.
3. What daring thing does Rodriguez do in Hollywood?
(a) walks into the office of the president of Warner Bros.
(b) takes an ad out in Variety
(c) sends his tape to ICM
(d) goes on Jay Leno Show
4. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
(a) securing permission, using his relations, and finding actors
(b) carrying equipment and setting up lights
(c) composing the music and doing the sound effects
(d) editing the script and doing the titles
5. What will happen at a test screening of EL MARIACHI?
(a) The audience will answer questions about the movie.
(b) Statistics will be gathered about how many fall asleep.
(c) Ticket prices will be lowered.
(d) The audience response will be measured by applause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ICM?
2. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
3. What are the Columbia people considering after the reception of EL MARIACHI at the film festival?
4. Why does Rodriguez do the subtitling himself?
5. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)