|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
(a) to purchase and release the original El Mariachi
(b) to hire him to write scripts
(c) to shoot a full length film of Bedhead
(d) to buy his next film
2. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
(a) in four days
(b) in two weeks
(c) that same day
(d) the next day
3. What does Rodriguez ask about his per diem in Hollywood?
(a) if it will come out of his royalties
(b) if it will be doubled when his wife joins him
(c) if he can keep what he doesn't spend
(d) if he has to give an expense report
4. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
(a) composing the music and doing the sound effects
(b) securing permission, using his relations, and finding actors
(c) editing the script and doing the titles
(d) carrying equipment and setting up lights
5. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) make two movies at one time
(b) shoot from multiple camera angles
(c) add titles to his films
(d) edit his films
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to determine the fate of El Mariachi?
2. What fear of Rodriquez' returns before the screening of his film?
3. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
4. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
5. What does Rodriguez think is the most important thing for attracting a distributor?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)