|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in his garage
(b) in class at his high school
(c) in a sports bar in Mexico
(d) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
2. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(b) Rodriguez's film school professor
(c) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
(d) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
3. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his cropping style
(b) his shooting and editing style
(c) his film noir style
(d) his soft focus style
4. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
(a) learning how to handle all the postproduction details
(b) learning how to operate a camera
(c) learning how to do makeshift lighting
(d) learning how to raise money
5. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) simple and plotless
(b) cheap and amateurish
(c) quick and quirky
(d) fast and effective
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
2. What does a critic say about EL MARIACHI?
3. What is ICM?
4. Heading back to Texas after failing to sign a contract, what does Rodriguez tell himself?
5. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)