|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Rodriguez learn about professional jealousy in the world of filmmaking?
(a) from Antonio Banderas
(b) from the professor at the university
(c) from Gallardo
(d) from a former colleague
2. For what event is Rodriguez driving himself to finish editing El Mariachi?
(a) the official premier
(b) the general release of the film
(c) the Guinness Book of Records
(d) the Telluride Festival
3. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to find investors for a movie project
(b) how to buy expensive equipment
(c) how to enter film contests
(d) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
4. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a short stint in the military
(b) a sleep deprivation study
(c) a dance team performing in Mexico
(d) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
5. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
(a) He owes money for his school loans.
(b) He thinks it is all a dream.
(c) He won't believe it until the check is in his hand.
(d) He is reluctant to take out a loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
2. How is the story of the book told?
3. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
4. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
5. What pleases Rodriguez about benefits for others who donated their time and talent to the film?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)