|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What young movie maker is also at the festival screening his film, RESERVOIR DOGS?
(a) John Landis
(b) Quentin Tarantino
(c) Roger Corman
(d) Stephen Spielberg
2. Why is Rodriguez desperate for Columbia to pay him soon?
(a) He is reluctant to take out a loan.
(b) He owes money for his school loans.
(c) He thinks it is all a dream.
(d) He won't believe it until the check is in his hand.
3. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
(a) pawns his video camera
(b) works as a bartender in Texas
(c) sells his car
(d) drives a school bus
4. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
(a) some theaters cancel its bookings
(b) forty feet of it is destroyed during the transfer process
(c) Mexican nationals picket the openings
(d) Columbia decides to go straight to video
5. Why does Rodriguez do the subtitling himself?
(a) It would take 6 months to complete.
(b) Only he understands the real meaning of the words.
(c) It would add $15,000 to the cost of making the film
(d) It would take 3 weeks and cost $3000.
Short Answer Questions
1. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
2. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
4. What is ICM?
5. What happens to Rodriguez after spending hours on editing his film?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)