|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) fast and effective
(b) simple and plotless
(c) quick and quirky
(d) cheap and amateurish
2. What is Javier's offer for the rights to EL MARIACHI?
(c) $1,000 plus a percentage of the gorss
3. What enhances Rodriguez' technical skills?
(a) learning how to operate a camera
(b) learning how to handle all the postproduction details
(c) learning how to raise money
(d) learning how to do makeshift lighting
4. Where is Rodriguez invited to show his movie?
(a) at a major cinema
(b) in a private screening room
(c) in Mexico
(d) at two film festivals
5. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
(a) the movie needs color correcting
(b) a distributor changes the scheduel
(c) the sound track is off
(d) some dialog is garbled
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
2. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
3. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
4. Why does the boring work of editing the film begin to get Rodriguez down?
5. What makes it necessary to improvise?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)