|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
(b) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(c) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(d) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
2. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(b) homeless people
(d) his siblings
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
(a) a short stint in the military
(b) a drug study conducted by Pharmaco
(c) a sleep deprivation study
(d) a dance team performing in Mexico
4. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
(a) He is taking El Mariachi to the Berlin Film Festival.
(b) He is suing the Mexican film commission.
(c) He is showing El Miriachi every Saturday at midnight.
(d) He is ordering a print of El Mariachi.
5. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is something that he can edit out.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
(d) He thinks no one will notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
2. How is the story of the book told?
3. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
5. What young movie maker is also at the festival screening his film, RESERVOIR DOGS?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)