|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is something that he can edit out.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
(d) He thinks no one will notice.
2. How does EL MARIACHI do at the Sundance Festival?
(a) very well
(b) It bombs
(c) so so
(d) It is cancelled
3. What is happening with Columbia Pictures?
(a) They are refusing Rodriguez's demands.
(b) They are debating whether to buy the film.
(c) Counter offers are being made.
(d) Contracts are being negotiated for El Mariachi.
4. Why does Rodriguez have to go personally to ICM?
(a) he has to transalte the Spanish language
(b) the demo he left does not work properly
(c) they need him to pick up his demo
(d) he has to deliver some headshots
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) steady handheld camera skills
(b) location negotiation skills
(c) previsualization skills
(d) improvizational filming skills
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
2. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
3. Where does Newman want to send El Mariachi?
4. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
5. Where does Rodriguez meet Tarantino again?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)