|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
(a) first person diary form
(b) third person chronological form
(c) first person dream sequences
(d) third person interview form
2. What young movie maker is also at the festival screening his film, RESERVOIR DOGS?
(a) John Landis
(b) Quentin Tarantino
(c) Stephen Spielberg
(d) Roger Corman
3. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
(a) sells his car
(b) pawns his video camera
(c) works as a bartender in Texas
(d) drives a school bus
4. Who is the first celebrity Rodriguez meets on a movie set?
(a) Angela Landsbury
(b) Pee Wee Herman
(c) Bruce Willis
(d) Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. What is Rodriguez eager to make?
(a) new friends in the movie industry
(b) the kind of movies he could make with a real budget
(c) as much money as possible
(d) low budget film where he does everything
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rodriguez given in order to edit his film?
2. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
3. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
4. Why does Rodriguez want to explain his process to the world?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)