|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) though a soft filter lens
(b) through prop enhancement
(c) through digital manipuation
(d) through careful editing
2. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(b) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
(c) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(d) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
3. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a family of sleepy siblings
(b) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
(c) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(d) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
4. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) the local police
(b) low riders
(c) local teenage drivers
(d) NASCAR drivers
5. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
(b) get on TV and push their product
(c) take out ads in the LA Times
(d) have free showings of El Mariachi
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
2. Even though enormous sums of money are being dangled in front of him, what is Rodriguez' actual financial condition?
3. Why are Peter and Gallardo at the Sundance festival with Rodriguez?
4. Who is the first celebrity Rodriguez meets on a movie set?
5. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)