|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the reruns of old TV movies
(b) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(c) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
2. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
(a) the day he wins another film contest
(b) his first day of shooting The Mariachi
(c) his 23rd birthday
(d) the day he leaves the Pharmaco study
3. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
(a) on the entertainment page of the Express News
(b) on the film school wall
(c) on the cover of Texas Times
(d) on the post office wall
4. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) real guns borrowed from the police
(b) plastic toy store guns
(c) guns rented from a pawnshop
(d) army surplus guns
5. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) conduct a survey of movie goers
(b) read books about Spanish film making
(c) rent Spanish action videos
(d) got to movie sets in Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
2. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
3. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
4. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
5. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)