|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) improvise and learn the hard way
(b) read the owner's manual
(c) take a crash course
(d) hire a good cameraman
2. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
(a) by cutting out part of the script
(b) by filming in fast motion
(c) by working day and night
(d) by shooting several scenes each day
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) at the film school
(b) by accident
(c) through an agency
(d) through advertisements
4. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through his wife's brother's hobby
(b) through his father's love for gadgets
(c) through a sales promotion with no money down
(d) through winning a contest
5. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his work shows signs of genius
(b) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(c) that he has never won a short film award
(d) that his short films are creative but rough
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
2. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
3. What comes with the next prize Bedhead wins in a film competition?
4. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
5. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)