|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
(a) being creative and technical is better
(b) it takes at least $30,000 to make a movie
(c) always hire someone to do the technical jobs
(d) being creative is all you need to succeed
2. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) edit his films
(b) shoot from multiple camera angles
(c) make two movies at one time
(d) add titles to his films
3. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(b) the reruns of old TV movies
(c) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
4. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) through prop enhancement
(b) through digital manipuation
(c) though a soft filter lens
(d) through careful editing
5. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
(b) that his short films are creative but rough
(c) that he has never won a short film award
(d) that his work shows signs of genius
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
2. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
3. What makes it necessary to improvise?
4. What are the weapons used in the film?
5. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)