|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is something that he can edit out.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) He thinks no one will notice.
(d) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
2. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) more time to make his films
(b) connections to Hollywood
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) access to the equipment he needed
3. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) quick and quirky
(b) cheap and amateurish
(c) simple and plotless
(d) fast and effective
4. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that he has never won a short film award
(b) that his work shows signs of genius
(c) that his short films are creative but rough
(d) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) through an agency
(b) through advertisements
(c) by accident
(d) at the film school
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
2. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
3. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
4. Why is Rodriguez exhausted before going to Pharmaco?
5. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)