|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) previsualization skills
(b) location negotiation skills
(c) improvizational filming skills
(d) steady handheld camera skills
2. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
(a) playing his guitar
(b) watching reruns on TV
(c) watching the other lab rats
(d) talking to the nurses
3. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) through careful editing
(b) though a soft filter lens
(c) through prop enhancement
(d) through digital manipuation
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(b) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(c) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
(d) Rodriguez's film school professor
5. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
(b) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
(c) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(d) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
2. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
3. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
4. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
5. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)