|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) legal action
(b) a fine deducted from the pay
(c) extension of time in the study
(d) expulsion from the program
2. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the time he will lose
(b) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(c) the isolation from his family
(d) the fear of failing the physical
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) at the film school
(b) by accident
(c) through advertisements
(d) through an agency
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) connections to Hollywood
(b) good critiques of his methods
(c) more time to make his films
(d) access to the equipment he needed
5. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
(a) that it has possibilities
(b) that it will fail
(c) that it can be done cheaper than that
(d) that they have planned well
Short Answer Questions
1. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
2. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
3. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
4. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
5. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)