|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) by accident
(b) through advertisements
(c) at the film school
(d) through an agency
2. Where do Rodriguez' first short films get shown?
(a) in a sports bar in Mexico
(b) in his garage
(c) in class at his high school
(d) a Mexican local television channel and in dance clubs
3. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to buy expensive equipment
(b) how to find investors for a movie project
(c) how to enter film contests
(d) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
4. What do Rodriguez and his roommate bring to read during the Pharmaco study?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans
(b) a John Grisham novel
(c) the same Stephen King book
(d) books on film making
5. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through winning a contest
(b) through his father's love for gadgets
(c) through a sales promotion with no money down
(d) through his wife's brother's hobby
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of June 20th for Rodriguez?
2. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
3. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)