|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to prove that he is a man
(b) to get out of going to class
(c) to keep from having to borrow money
(d) to get the rest he needs
2. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
(b) Lina Santos
(c) Ricky Ricardo
(d) Ricardo Montalban
3. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo rate the Spanish films starring at least one famous actor?
(a) well made
(c) serious competition
4. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his soft focus style
(b) his film noir style
(c) his cropping style
(d) his shooting and editing style
5. What advice does Rodriguez recall as he starts work on his movie?
(a) always hire someone to do the technical jobs
(b) it takes at least $30,000 to make a movie
(c) being creative is all you need to succeed
(d) being creative and technical is better
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
2. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
3. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
4. Who is Peter Marquardt?
5. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)