|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) guns rented from a pawnshop
(b) real guns borrowed from the police
(c) army surplus guns
(d) plastic toy store guns
2. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
(a) fast and effective
(b) simple and plotless
(c) cheap and amateurish
(d) quick and quirky
3. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
(a) got to movie sets in Mexico
(b) read books about Spanish film making
(c) rent Spanish action videos
(d) conduct a survey of movie goers
4. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) access to the equipment he needed
(b) more time to make his films
(c) good critiques of his methods
(d) connections to Hollywood
5. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
2. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
3. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
4. What does a professor at the film school think of Rodriguez' idea of making a film so cheaply?
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)