|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
(a) playing his guitar
(b) talking to the nurses
(c) watching reruns on TV
(d) watching the other lab rats
2. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) plastic toy store guns
(b) army surplus guns
(c) guns rented from a pawnshop
(d) real guns borrowed from the police
3. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez's film school professor
(b) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
4. What will Rodriguez' first feature length film be about?
(a) a man named The Mariachi with a guitar full of weapons,
(b) a family of sleepy siblings
(c) a musician who wants to become a mariachi
(d) a boy lost in the Mexican desert
5. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
(b) his siblings
(d) homeless people
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the story of the book told?
2. What does Rodriguez participate in to raise money?
3. What is the best way to describe Rodriguez' style of film making?
4. Doing the Pharmaco study, what does Rodriguez call himself?
5. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)