|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the weapons used in the film?
(a) guns rented from a pawnshop
(b) plastic toy store guns
(c) army surplus guns
(d) real guns borrowed from the police
2. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(b) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(c) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
(d) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
3. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
(a) as the one who wants to be famous
(b) as the one who has all the ideas
(c) as the one who is financing the movie
(d) as the one who does all the talking
4. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Last Carnival
(d) The Mariachi
5. What bores Rodriguez the most during the study?
(a) the slow pace of life at Pharmaco
(b) the inane conversation of other lab rats
(c) the reruns of old TV movies
(d) the tasteless food they have to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the actors in Rodriguez' short film, Bedhead?
2. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
3. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
5. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)