|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rodriguez worry about before going to Pharmaco?
(a) the isolation from his family
(b) the side effects caused by medical experiments
(c) the fear of failing the physical
(d) the time he will lose
2. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to enter film contests
(b) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
(c) how to buy expensive equipment
(d) how to find investors for a movie project
3. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of time
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of funds
(d) the lack of actors
4. What star does Gallardo suggest they try to get for their film?
(a) Ricky Ricardo
(b) Lina Santos
(d) Ricardo Montalban
5. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
(a) expulsion from the program
(b) a fine deducted from the pay
(c) extension of time in the study
(d) legal action
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspires Rodriguez enough to do two takes of one scene?
2. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
3. What does he learn how to do because of needing to do only one take of a scene?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)