|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
(a) a film editor to work on the movie
(b) an inexperienced actress to play the role of Domino
(c) the caterer for the movie
(d) a seamstress who makes cheap costumes
2. Who is Peter Marquardt?
(a) Rodriguez' roommate at the Pharmaco study.
(b) Rodriguez's film school professor
(c) a doctor at the Pharmaco study
(d) an agent who wants to sign Rodriguez
3. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) connections to Hollywood
(b) good critiques of his methods
(c) more time to make his films
(d) access to the equipment he needed
4. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
(a) as simplification
(b) as the hardest part
(c) as education
(d) as improvisation
5. What program does Rodriguez apply for at Pharmaco?
(a) an outpatient study
(b) a $7,000 study
(c) a weekend study
(d) a $3,000 study
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rodriguez get his earliest exposure to films?
2. What makes it necessary to improvise?
3. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
4. What does Rodriguez enjoy doing during the Pharmaco study?
5. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)