|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, "Sundancing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the screening of his film, what bothers Rodriguez at the film festival?
(a) A large photo of him is up in the lobby.
(b) He has to give a speech before the movie starts.
(c) He has to answer questions at the end.
(d) He has to reveal his secrets.
2. What is the advantage to Rodriguez after being admitted into the University of Texas film school?
(a) good critiques of his methods
(b) connections to Hollywood
(c) access to the equipment he needed
(d) more time to make his films
3. What do the festival organizers decide to do after EL MARIACHI becomes so popular?
(a) They decide to add two more screenings.
(b) Invite Rodriguez back again next year.
(c) Take the movie out of the competition.
(d) Get Rodrigues to hold a seminar.
4. Why does Rodriguez determine to stay in the Pharmaco study?
(a) to prove that he is a man
(b) to get out of going to class
(c) to keep from having to borrow money
(d) to get the rest he needs
5. Where does Rodriguez meet Tarantino again?
(a) in a producers' bargaining session with directors
(b) in the Hollywood Bowl
(c) in an interview of young filmmakers
(d) at a Directors' Guild of America meeting
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What is ICM?
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
4. What does Rodriguez decide to do before doing a full edit of the film?
5. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)