Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, "Production".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
(a) by accident
(b) through advertisements
(c) at the film school
(d) through an agency
2. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) make two movies at one time
(b) add titles to his films
(c) edit his films
(d) shoot from multiple camera angles
3. How does Rodriguez plan to finish the project early?
(a) by shooting several scenes each day
(b) by cutting out part of the script
(c) by working day and night
(d) by filming in fast motion
4. What does Rodriguez say a film school teaches?
(a) how to buy expensive equipment
(b) how to find investors for a movie project
(c) how to enter film contests
(d) how to make a big budget movie or how to make contacts
5. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(b) It is something that he can edit out.
(c) He thinks no one will notice.
(d) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
2. What results if any of the rules are broken at the Pharmaco study?
3. When is Rodriguez informed that the owner of the borrowed camera will need it back?
4. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
5. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)