|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, "Columbia Pictures".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) get on TV and push their product
(b) take out ads in the LA Times
(c) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
(d) have free showings of El Mariachi
2. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
(a) It is something that he can edit out.
(b) He doesn't have money to correct them.
(c) It is supposed to be a practice movie.
(d) He thinks no one will notice.
3. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) a financier
(b) a studio hiring agent
(c) an ICM agent
(d) a studio head
4. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
(a) raises the offer to $150,000.
(b) calls his agents
(c) backs out on the deal
(d) lowers its final offer
5. Where does Rodriguez find his photo?
(a) on the cover of Texas Times
(b) on the entertainment page of the Express News
(c) on the film school wall
(d) on the post office wall
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
2. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
3. What nearly brings Rodriguez to a breakdown?
4. What is Javier's offer for the rights to EL MARIACHI?
5. Why does Rodriguez have to go personally to ICM?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)