|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, "Columbia Pictures".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
(a) though a soft filter lens
(b) through digital manipuation
(c) through prop enhancement
(d) through careful editing
2. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
(a) as the one who does all the talking
(b) as the one who wants to be famous
(c) as the one who is financing the movie
(d) as the one who has all the ideas
3. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to find locations
(b) to hold the camera
(c) to make the costumes
(d) to compose music for the movie
4. Who helps with shooting the chase scene?
(a) low riders
(b) NASCAR drivers
(c) the local police
(d) local teenage drivers
5. In LA, what do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to find a buyer?
(a) get on TV and push their product
(b) have free showings of El Mariachi
(c) go door-to-door to sell El Mariachi
(d) take out ads in the LA Times
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
2. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
3. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
4. Which scenes of El Mariachi are shot first?
5. Who is Robert Newman?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)