|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, "Columbia Pictures".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests the professor in Rodriquez' work?
(a) that his short films are creative but rough
(b) that his work shows signs of genius
(c) that he has never won a short film award
(d) that his award-winning short films were done by him alone
2. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
(a) the caterer for the movie
(b) a seamstress who makes cheap costumes
(c) an inexperienced actress to play the role of Domino
(d) a film editor to work on the movie
3. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
(a) Rodriguez on a skateboard.
(b) Rodrigues wearing roller blades.
(c) Rodriguez sitting in a wheel chair.
(d) Rodrigues riding on a tricycle.
4. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
(a) lowers its final offer
(b) backs out on the deal
(c) raises the offer to $150,000.
(d) calls his agents
5. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of time
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of funds
(d) the lack of actors
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes of the efforts to get Lina Santos, a Mexican movie and TV star, to act in El Mariachi?
2. What do Rodriguez and Gallardo do to scope out the competition?
3. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
4. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
5. Short on money, how to Rodriguez and Gallardo arrange their trip to Los Angeles?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)