|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, "Columbia Pictures".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the president of Miramax want to do?
(a) to buy his next film
(b) to shoot a full length film of Bedhead
(c) to purchase and release the original El Mariachi
(d) to hire him to write scripts
2. How does Rodriguez refer to Gallardo to the media who want to interview him?
(a) as the one who has all the ideas
(b) as the one who does all the talking
(c) as the one who is financing the movie
(d) as the one who wants to be famous
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(b) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(c) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
(d) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
4. Who is Robert Newman?
(a) an ICM agent
(b) a studio hiring agent
(c) a studio head
(d) a financier
5. What is said to determine the fate of El Mariachi?
(a) El Mariachi will be screened by a selected audience.
(b) Public reaction at a private screening will decide.
(c) The movie moguls will flip coins for the rights.
(d) Rodriguez must hurry and make a deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What desperate thing does Rodriguez do while waiting for a check from Columbia?
2. How does Rodriguez plan to make single shot weapons appear to be semi-automatic?
3. Why does Rodriguez overlook small mistakes he notices while shooting El Mariachi?
4. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
5. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)