Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, "Columbia Pictures".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Newman call Rodriguez?
(a) to say he cannot use EL MARIACHI
(b) to get his phone number in Texas
(c) to tell him he loves the trailer and that he wants to work with him
(d) to ask for any other demos Rodriguez has
2. How much do Rodriguez and Gallardo estimate it will take to make their movie?
3. What is said to determine the fate of El Mariachi?
(a) Rodriguez must hurry and make a deal.
(b) Public reaction at a private screening will decide.
(c) El Mariachi will be screened by a selected audience.
(d) The movie moguls will flip coins for the rights.
4. What short Rodriguez film wins the University of Missouri Fine Arts Competition?
(a) The Last Carnival
(b) The Mariachi
5. What does Columbia do when Rodriguez turns down a $100,000 offer?
(a) raises the offer to $150,000.
(b) lowers its final offer
(c) backs out on the deal
(d) calls his agents
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does a Spanish action movie production company make to Rodriguez and Gallardo?
2. What do they use for a dolly to move the camera in some scenes?
3. What nearly brings Rodriguez to a breakdown?
4. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
5. What surprises Rodriguez as he negotiates to do a remake of El Mariachi?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)